MMA Collectors

Chat about UFC/MMA, Baseball, Basketball, Football, Tennis, and Soccer here.
cjdavis42
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: MMA Collectors

Post by cjdavis42 »

I got an awesome success a couple days ago...I sent an 8x10 to Clay Guida, and it only took a couple weeks to get back. Used the address in the database to get it.
Check out all of my signings at:
http://mysignings.tumblr.com/
cjdavis42
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by cjdavis42 »

Also, if you go to Shane Carwin's website and order a t-shirt, he will sign the shirt before it ships...FYI
Check out all of my signings at:
http://mysignings.tumblr.com/
phyteguru
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by phyteguru »

Whats up gents. I started an MMA thread on this website quite a few years ago, but due to bickering from some of the members in the thread, it was locked and everything was gone forever... It sucked pretty bad, but then it led me to another site. I've been collecting for about 7 years now and have amassed one of the largest collections out there.

Facebook.com/gurugrapher has all of my stuff. Been attempting to get something from everyone to ever step into the Octagon. It's been a fun hobby.

Most recently got Tony Petarra, Moti Horenstein, Andrew Craig, Patrick Cote, & James Lee...
Check out my Collection
http://www.facebook.com/gurugrapher
-One Fight at a Time-
1391 UFC Fighter Autographs Obtained
132 To Go
DannyV137
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by DannyV137 »

phyteguru wrote:Whats up gents. I started an MMA thread on this website quite a few years ago, but due to bickering from some of the members in the thread, it was locked and everything was gone forever... It sucked pretty bad, but then it led me to another site. I've been collecting for about 7 years now and have amassed one of the largest collections out there.

Facebook.com/gurugrapher has all of my stuff. Been attempting to get something from everyone to ever step into the Octagon. It's been a fun hobby.

Most recently got Tony Petarra, Moti Horenstein, Andrew Craig, Patrick Cote, & James Lee...
Good to see you back, man. I couldn't tell you how much stuff I've gotten from information I've received from you. Hope you stick around some more and lend a hand.
Writer at http://www.mma-manifesto.com [Check it out]
chip8989
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by chip8989 »

phyteguru,
I don't have the same commitment you do to collecting every person to fight in the Octogan. I think that is pretty great, though.
I am having a hard enough time just getting everyone associated with UFC 1. I still need two fighters (Zane Frazier and Trent Jenkins) as well as a few others associated with it (Kathy Long for one).
I doubt I will ever get the referee signatures of Joao Alberto Barreto and Helio Vigio. Being a completist is a tough job.

If anyone has access to any of these, please let me know.
Okami's Eggroll
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Okami's Eggroll »

chip8989 wrote:Okami's Eggroll--
You probably have the largest mma autograph collection in the world. Who do you not have that you want? How many are in your collection.
Its pretty big but i dont go to great lengths for foreign fighters unless i know they sign. So i dont have shogun cro cop or overeem.. id like them. Id like saku and badr hari. Id say siyar but im coordinating that now lol.
bravesfan1515
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by bravesfan1515 »

Hey guys, big MMA fan here but new to collecting MMA autos. I have decided to collect only gloves.

Randy Couture:

Marcus Brimage:

I am also looking for a working address for Forrest Griffin if anyone has one.
Signed Sports Illustrated Covers : 40

Sports Illustrated Covers Sent : George Foreman, Vince Young, RG3, Johnny Damon, Freddie Freeman, Ozzie Guillen, Joe Carter, Brian Wilson, Petyon Manning

Sports Illustrated Covers Received : Shaq, Trent Richardson, Tiger Woods, Dirk Nowitzki, Pat Summit, Phil Mickleson, Kellen Moore, Jerry Jones, Ed "Too Tall" Jones, Mike Eruzione, Jim Tressel, Josh Hamilton, Mark Buhrle, Bo Jackson, Courtney Upshaw + Brad Smelley, Prince Wimbly + David Palmer + Antonio Langham + Derrick Lassic, Neil Caudle + Gene Chizik, Archie Manning, Colin Peek, Mark Lemke, Hulk Hogan, Stan Musial, Jerry West, Matt Weiters, Joey Votto, Jim Thome. Jim Leyland, John Calipari, Jordy Nelson, Rudy Ruettiger, Mark Cuban,Denard Robinson, Braxton Cave,Landry Jones,Philip Lutzencurchen, Terry Badshaw, Tyler Hansbrough, Jordyn Weiber, Robert Lester+Michael Williams+Carson Tinker, Boomer Esiason
Okami's Eggroll
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Xtreme couture for griffin i believe but hes not a big signer. Honestly, its too bad you wasted a glove on that one-dimensional punk brimage. He rubbed me wrong from the start. He and that twat corrasanni lol
Okami's Eggroll
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Got Jeff "Hell Bound" Hougland in today

bravesfan1515
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by bravesfan1515 »

Okami's Eggroll wrote:Xtreme couture for griffin i believe but hes not a big signer. Honestly, its too bad you wasted a glove on that one-dimensional punk brimage. He rubbed me wrong from the start. He and that **** corrasanni lol

I like Brimage. I talked to him for about 15 minutes. Super nice and super funny guy. He trains around my area and was super accommodating in granting me an interview.
Signed Sports Illustrated Covers : 40

Sports Illustrated Covers Sent : George Foreman, Vince Young, RG3, Johnny Damon, Freddie Freeman, Ozzie Guillen, Joe Carter, Brian Wilson, Petyon Manning

Sports Illustrated Covers Received : Shaq, Trent Richardson, Tiger Woods, Dirk Nowitzki, Pat Summit, Phil Mickleson, Kellen Moore, Jerry Jones, Ed "Too Tall" Jones, Mike Eruzione, Jim Tressel, Josh Hamilton, Mark Buhrle, Bo Jackson, Courtney Upshaw + Brad Smelley, Prince Wimbly + David Palmer + Antonio Langham + Derrick Lassic, Neil Caudle + Gene Chizik, Archie Manning, Colin Peek, Mark Lemke, Hulk Hogan, Stan Musial, Jerry West, Matt Weiters, Joey Votto, Jim Thome. Jim Leyland, John Calipari, Jordy Nelson, Rudy Ruettiger, Mark Cuban,Denard Robinson, Braxton Cave,Landry Jones,Philip Lutzencurchen, Terry Badshaw, Tyler Hansbrough, Jordyn Weiber, Robert Lester+Michael Williams+Carson Tinker, Boomer Esiason