Digital Photograph Printing - Best websites to order from!

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
Beau
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Digital Photograph Printing - Best websites to order from!

Post by Beau »

Thanks magicdude, but I already tried IMDB and no luck.
A dvd sleeve could work, but I only have 2 movies he is in, ( He is not that famous, and it's hard to find more movies he is in, especially here in the netherlands ) and he is not on the sleeves. So I think asking for a signed pic is my only option.

But thanks for your help {up}
Rachel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Rachel »

I use foto.com to print my photos. The quality really is phenomenol. The postage can be a little steep, but trust me it's worth it. I just paid around £19 for 19 10x8 matt prints. I often find truprint, snapfish and photobox can be hit and miss.

As for photos, I mostly google image them but set the filter to over 2MP!
nikkif99uk
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by nikkif99uk »

ordered some pics from aldiphotos.co.uk so will let you know how they turn out when they arrive, some holiday pics rest net pics
Nikki
rittdk01
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by rittdk01 »

Adoramapix is the best site I have found since I started seriously collecting ttm signatures. I used to buy photos from a few sites but now I find high quality scans on google images and fanpop and have Adoramapix print them. Walmart and Walgreens used to give me a hard time about printing them since they were mostly copyrighted photos but I couldnt find a site or seller that had tv show promos. Now I go on to fanpop and search for certain shows like Battlestar, Prison Break or Friday Night Lights and have Adoramapix print them for $1.10 each.

I now get sets of promos that are the cast in the same pose and send those out. Adoramapix also does a image fix to the photos and I have NEVER had one printed that looks grainy or had pixels on it.
rachely476
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Digital Photograph Printing - Best websites to order fro

Post by rachely476 »

RuleroftheWorld wrote:Personally I use http://www.bonusprint.com for my pics. The prices are reasonable, the photos are excellent quality, and you can preview each pic to see how it will be printed, if will have borders or cut off parts of the pic etc. A very good site, and currently have an offer for 10 free 6x4s if you pay postage.
Thanks for sharing the link!
Doris
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Doris »

Thank you!
Trilobite

Post by Trilobite »

I just wanted to post some feedback for adoramapix.com

I got my pics yesterday and they were terrific. 8x10's were cheap and they arrived 4 days before estimated.
____________________________________________________________________________________________
Check out my autographs here http://s1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb3 ... utographs/
Comments on authenticity welcomed. I don't want to collect fake junk.
zombula
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by zombula »

I use Lidl & Aldi all the time. Dont have the matt option ( as far as i can tell ) but theyre big pictures & great quality.
ImageImage
Reww
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Reww »

possibly dumb question, but is it against copy right to save image as and upload to a photo printing site for your pictures? Or how do people get pictures they would like to send to try to get autographed? Thanks
Reww
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Reww »

Also I'm looking to find a Ted Danson and Shelley Long prints. Preferably Cheers themed. And would like to find one with both. Thanks