Autograph folders

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
Imortalmindz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: dancingirl1 nearly aged 40

Post by Imortalmindz »

dancingirl1 wrote:I mean you cant prove anything u say,

you say im nearly 40, but cant prove it.
you say beth is talking about me, but you cant prove it.
you say things that are totally false, but again: you cant prove what u say. its very easy to do that.
You say your not nearly 40 but you can't prove it. Even on your profile on here says you are 34. I suppose that's lies too.

Why else would Beth message me if she wasn't talking about you ? I have never messaged her she's your friend.. I don't even know who the fook she it. Lol

It's very easy calling people liars even when they aren't. ;-)
AJFan2012
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by AJFan2012 »

Ok. i'm on central time in Tennessee.
I was alerted of this issue wed.night around 11pmCT.
Wed.morning,i went to bed at 4am cause i was out all day and night with my cousin got home at 10pm watched my soaps and stuff,ate dinner,stayed up researching people on imdbpro for autographs and power ranger actors reps..i took y meds and i was"out of it"meaning i was sleep but awake and writing on my notebook and then finally went to bed at 430amCT Wed morning.i woke up at around noonCT and texted my cousin and then got up changed clothes and went to clarksville.

Tuesday,i was asleep from 1amto 11amCT.I was last logged in on this website 1 week ago as it tells me in my user control panel.
Noone knows my login info except for me.i change it bi-weekly.

I don't know you. Never seen your posts on this website until well,last night since its 4amCT Thursday right now.

I have no reason to message you this week or at all for that matter cause i have no beef with jordan. he is a very good friend and someone i have had the honor and privilage of being friends with cause we have very many things in common including power rangers. I helped him out and he helped me out. Hes a great friend.i chat with him weekly about various things.personal things,sometimes just questions.

I have no reason to say anything nasty or bad about him publicly or privately. He believes i never messaged you.

You won't produce a full screenshot of my message i supposidly sent you at whatever so time that i know for a FACT(and can proove)i was asleep when you say i messaged you...i was either asleep or NOT at home and no i don't use fanmail.biz on my iPhone.EVER.
I only check the TTM page and via venue every other day.infact i don't know if you know this,but the OTHER DAY this forum was DOWN ALL DAY LONG.

Produce a screenshot that shows the subject title and my message and we can leave each other alone. if you don't it shows your just blowing smoke.
JUST PRODUCE IT AND SHOW I'M TELLING THE TRUTH! THIS IS BEYOND OBSURD as to why you can't do this. if i was you,i would. and i coud.

i produced a SCREENSHOT of the full webpage when i sent you that message and showed it to jordan and he believes me..but we want proof so you don't look like a douchebag.
---------------------------
IF you get a message or post reply on here saying they are Beth from TN or Beth182005 they are pretending to be me. i had to change my SN because of something like this happening. if this happens,alert me ASAP on here.screencap everything for proof. if this keeps happening and they start harassing people as me i will call the police!

soap queen of Nashville,TN
Latest:
Michael Fishman(requested through facebook.)
upcoming IPs: Brian Krause,Tara Reid,adrienne Curry and more 3/13-15-2015
http://www.daysaddicts.com
http://www.brandonbeemeronline.com
http://ShawnChristian.net
Imortalmindz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Imortalmindz »

Ermmm I can't be bothered to read all that nonsence I have told you I believe it wasn't you and it must be someone else but you won't listen.
I'm not trying to cause trouble between you and him I have told him it wasn't you. You must of been hacked.

All I know is I recieved a message about dancingirl1 yesterday and not today. I am not blaming you. I don't even know who you are??? How was I to know you were friends with him and chat him all the time otherwise? I'm not psychic..

5.18am I told him I had a message from Beth

5.30am he asked me for proof

5.56am I took the screenshot as you can see from the time on my iPhone

6.01am I posted the screenshot.

You then claim it is some message you sent me today yet I never mentioned you until 5.18am and you can clearly see the message I recieved from you was 4th down on my list.
I had 3 other messages after your message. 2 from yesterday and one from today. I had not recieved them messages in the space of that half hour. Lol. I am not that popular. If you had of messaged me then your message would of been top of list and not 4th message down. Don't you understand that? THAT IS PROOF...
I won't post private messages on here the same as you won't post a scan of your ass.
What's private stays private and whoever posted to me then it is between me and him/ her.

I'm sorry I have not recieved your message today.
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

Imortalmindz wrote:You say your not nearly 40 but you can't prove it. Even on your profile on here says you are 34. I suppose that's lies too.
My profile says '27' you ignorant smut LOL! (it said that for MONTHS.
But since you cant read, you wouldn't notice that haha!
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

Imortalmindz wrote:Why else would Beth message me if she wasn't talking about you ? I have never messaged her she's your friend.. I don't even know who the fook she it. Lol)
If she messaged you about me, post the message. (SCREEN SHOT) If you can't, it's okay :)
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

Imortalmindz wrote:You say your not nearly 40 but you can't prove it. Even on your profile on here says you are 34. I suppose that's lies too.
I got something for ya you little pregnancy f*ck-up LOL! So Im nearly 40 right? W T F is this ? Just wondering. FYI: look @ my birth date as well. So you "know" im 40 right? But what does my solid PROOF say? Im not 40 and no way near 40. If you wanna call someone out for being 40, make sure they are actually 40. HAHA!!!!! Goon.

dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

ALSO I can provide proof when asked to do so, you cant. :mrgreen:
AJFan2012
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by AJFan2012 »

....and LOWERED the BOOM. NOw your turn dumba$$. you say you prooved i msged u by that screenshot. you DO realize that it was CUT OFF thats our problem. what was the subject title?what did i actually say?

AND NO I WAS NOT FUCKING HACKED....you must be high on something.
Gwynethdestiny
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Gwynethdestiny »

dancingirl1 wrote:
My profile says '27' you ignorant smut LOL! (it said that for MONTHS.
But since you cant read, you wouldn't notice that haha!
I Don't want to stick my (oar) in this argument as its no concern of mine but I have to say is that I happened to read this topic earlier;; and your profile here did say 34 when I read the comment and clicked on it and checked b-;))
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

Gwynethdestiny wrote:I Don't want to stick my (oar) in this argument as its no concern of mine but I have to say is that I happened to read this topic earlier;; and your profile here did say 34 when I read the comment and clicked on it and checked b-;))
Well I guess my acct was hacked then (JUST like the other member) lol because as you can tell from my id, im not 34. :mrgreen: