Britney Spears

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Britney Spears

Post by dancingirl1 »

---double post---
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
DauntlessTraitor
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by DauntlessTraitor »

evenstar5 wrote:And THIS ladies and gents is why so many people (myself included) don't post our successes her. You get a thread going that is not productive at all. It's just arguing back and forth...each person screaming louder than the one before that they're the ones that are right. It's downright ridiculous. SMH :neutral:
Amen
Favorite Successes: Walking Dead Cast(IP), Veronica Roth(IP), Rick Riordan(IP), All-American Rejects(IP), X-Men Days of Future Past Cast, Orphan Black Cast
TTM Successes: James and Oliver Phelps, Matthew Lewis, Michael C. Hall, Willem Dafoe, Neil Patrick Harris, Daniel Radcliffe, Toni Collette, Rupert Grint, Miles Teller, Jake Gyllenhaal

@CatlikeaCat on Instagram
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

DauntlessTraitor wrote:
evenstar5 wrote:And THIS ladies and gents is why so many people (myself included) don't post our successes her. You get a thread going that is not productive at all. It's just arguing back and forth...each person screaming louder than the one before that they're the ones that are right. It's downright ridiculous. SMH :neutral:
Amen
Well it's not any of the member's faults that certain celebs don't wanna sign authentically.
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

for those members who think they are always right on here who think they "can take items in the meet and greets to be signed" get ready to be proved wrong again by yours truly {??} READ THE FLYER you get emailed! :mrgreen:

Logan_21
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Logan_21 »

I'm an assistant for a pretty well known actress and I handle all her fanmail. All the letters get thrown out and the photo and envelope go together so she can take a whole 5 seconds to write her autograph.

I think this is a real autograph compared to some I've seen. I bet her management like me throws out all the letters and gives her the photos to sign real quick. Seeing as she NEVER responds to any that go to her management why would she randomly start sending out fanmail? To be honest I think they would just throw it out then waste anytime having her assistant do that. SO basically I think these are legit. Once tons of people start sending to this address I bet you won't see many responses.
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

Logan_21 wrote:I think this is a real autograph compared to some I've seen.
Where are these "ones" you have seen ? Post them {up}
cagneyfan
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by cagneyfan »

Amen. It would be nicer for me if more people on this site knew who real stars were. Not one of these schmucks can hold a candle to someone like Kirk Douglas or Lauren Bacall - they are stars. Arguing over a brat like Britney Spears is very humorous to me.
Last edited by cagneyfan on Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
I got no lace on my undershirt!
Logan_21
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Logan_21 »

dancingirl1 wrote:
Logan_21 wrote:I think this is a real autograph compared to some I've seen.
Where are these "ones" you have seen ? Post them {up}
IMO it matches her signatures for her letter to fans in her album booklets.
But I mean it could be her assistant. But I'm saying it's very possible that she could be signing.
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

Logan_21 wrote:IMO it matches her signatures for her letter to fans in her album booklets.
But I mean it could be her assistant. But I'm saying it's very possible that she could be signing.
her fans need to pay $2500 just to meet her and her SEC/ASST is signing for her even on her tour posters. Why do people think that she would sign for $0 ? (only time is IP! Period.) She wouldn't sign ttm..She's not the only one. Just like: MADONNA, CHER, MARIAH CAREY and the dearly departed WHITNEY HOUSTON. Britney has a asst for this reason. But people can belileve it if they want. But I will say it's not real. And I will cont. to post that. {up}
vivalakayla

Post by vivalakayla »

Logan_21 wrote:I'm an assistant for a pretty well known actress and I handle all her fanmail. All the letters get thrown out and the photo and envelope go together so she can take a whole 5 seconds to write her autograph.

I think this is a real autograph compared to some I've seen. I bet her management like me throws out all the letters and gives her the photos to sign real quick. Seeing as she NEVER responds to any that go to her management why would she randomly start sending out fanmail? To be honest I think they would just throw it out then waste anytime having her assistant do that. SO basically I think these are legit. Once tons of people start sending to this address I bet you won't see many responses.

Haha, Now I wanna know who you assist!