Jerry Seinfeld FAILURE! REcieved RTS!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Hatsawayfan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Jerry Seinfeld FAILURE! REcieved RTS!

Post by Hatsawayfan »

It's the quote smarty.
Favorite successes: Julia Louis-Dreyfus ( authentic ), Roseanne Barr ( Authentic ), Patricia Heaton ( authentic ), Angela Kinsey ( authentic), Maggie smith ( authentic ), James hong ( authentic ) Doris Roberts ( authentic) Bill Cosby (Authentic), Alec Baldwin ( authentic ).
Most wanted: Anne Hathaway, Mila Kunis, Kaley Cuoco, Rachel Weisz, Michael Richards, Jason isaccs, Alan rickman, Kirstie alley, Bette Midler, Ellen degeneres, Miley cyrus, Demi lovato, Ashley tisdale, Beyoncé Knowles, and Britney spears ( Real. )
Hatsawayfan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Hatsawayfan »

Even if you are "taler" that twelveby that still doesn't make you right. If you dont want trouble, don't post trash you cannot back up.
Favorite successes: Julia Louis-Dreyfus ( authentic ), Roseanne Barr ( Authentic ), Patricia Heaton ( authentic ), Angela Kinsey ( authentic), Maggie smith ( authentic ), James hong ( authentic ) Doris Roberts ( authentic) Bill Cosby (Authentic), Alec Baldwin ( authentic ).
Most wanted: Anne Hathaway, Mila Kunis, Kaley Cuoco, Rachel Weisz, Michael Richards, Jason isaccs, Alan rickman, Kirstie alley, Bette Midler, Ellen degeneres, Miley cyrus, Demi lovato, Ashley tisdale, Beyoncé Knowles, and Britney spears ( Real. )
goldencardinal
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by goldencardinal »

Hatsawayfan wrote:It's the quote smarty.

Thanks dear for the compliment! I am smart. Finally, someone who recognizes my smarts! :D
goldencardinal
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by goldencardinal »

Hatsawayfan wrote:Even if you are "taler" that twelveby that still doesn't make you right. If you dont want trouble, don't post trash you cannot back up.

I am not causing trouble. I ahve read stuff thats true
Hatsawayfan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Hatsawayfan »

Sarcasm. You clearly are the opposite of smart. You cannot even write one sentence in correct English. You might want to write that post on April 1st.
Twelveby12
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Twelveby12 »

goldencardinal wrote:

Look buddy, I am TALER and BIGGER and STRONGER and SMARTER than you.
CAN IT ALREADY!!!!
Oh, I can't resist this one so...

1. I don't know what "taler" is, but I'm 6ft1
2. You may be fatter than me, I wouldn't be proud of that.
3. Who knows, but as this is the internet, it hardly matters.
4. Not so sure about that, based on your IQ comment and your inability to spell basic words.

Thanks for checking though.
Oh and ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_v5g_GFm1W0

Finit.
...as seen in the national press - Daily Record, The Sun & The Daily Express (check them out here >> https://twelveby12.wordpress.com/2012/1 ... ers-day-d/)

:D
Hatsawayfan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Hatsawayfan »

goldencardinal wrote:
Hatsawayfan wrote:Even if you are "taler" that twelveby that still doesn't make you right. If you dont want trouble, don't post trash you cannot back up.

I am not causing trouble. I ahve read stuff thats true
There would be no argument if you didn't start this whole thing about everything fake being real and real being fake. ;(
Hatsawayfan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Hatsawayfan »

Goldencardinal, can I have your autograph? You were great in the harry potter movie as the troll!
goldencardinal
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by goldencardinal »

Twelveby12 wrote:
goldencardinal wrote:

Look buddy, I am TALER and BIGGER and STRONGER and SMARTER than you.
CAN IT ALREADY!!!!
Oh, I can't resist this one so...

1. I don't know what "taler" is, but I'm 6ft1
2. You may be fatter than me, I wouldn't be proud of that.
3. Who knows, but as this is the internet, it hardly matters.
4. Not so sure about that, based on your IQ comment and your inability to spell basic words.

Thanks for checking though.
Oh and ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_v5g_GFm1W0

Finit.

Wel you're above average n height then. I'm not fatter than you. I weight 158lbs.
Hatsawayfan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Hatsawayfan »

Again, you pretend you know this person? You don't. You don't know how fat they are? Stop making assumptions.