MY WHOLE AUTOGRAPH COLLECTION LIST!

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
xhaileyx
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: MY WHOLE AUTOGRAPH COLLECTION LIST!

Post by xhaileyx »

Did you use the address in the database for John?
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

xhaileyx wrote:Did you use the address in the database for John?
Yup, it's probably a sec but i got it in 2007 so im really not sure.
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
bklynBridge95
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by bklynBridge95 »

Can I ask how you got the Harry Potter cast and Anne Hathaway and could I please see a picture?
Looking to trade US stamps for UK stamps. PM me with offers.
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

bklynBridge95 wrote:Can I ask how you got the Harry Potter cast and Anne Hathaway and could I please see a picture?
HP cast is a PP!
Anne is an AP!
Daniel is AUTHENTIC!

:mrgreen:
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
Hatsawayfan1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Hatsawayfan1 »

Can I see your Madonna? And Beyonce?
natxhypy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by natxhypy »

Do you still have the Clique Girlz ones? If yes, can you show me this?
- Homepage: http://www.natxhypy.zip.net
- Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/NatxhypyReal
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/natxhypyreal

Addresses I posted & confirmed the artists really receive the letters & got feedback from:
• Destinee & Paris Monroe: viewtopic.php?f=130&t=253936
• Ariel Moore: viewtopic.php?f=130&t=253937
• Alex Moore: viewtopic.php?f=130&t=253939
• Keana Texeira: viewtopic.php?f=130&t=249138
• Austin Powell: viewtopic.php?f=130&t=344525
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

natxhypy wrote:Do you still have the Clique Girlz ones? If yes, can you show me this?
I will post it in the few hours. {up}
gibson.morrow
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by gibson.morrow »

You have an amazing collection! :)
TTM Successes: Ann B. Davis & Wes Craven
Email Succeses: Susan Lucci & Judi Dench
WWE Superstars: Sheamus
HP Cast Successes: Rupert Grint, Matthew Lewis, & Shirley Henderson
TWD Cast Successes: Andrew Lincoln, IroneE Singleton, & Jeffrey Demunn
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

gibson.morrow wrote:You have an amazing collection! :)
Aw thank you so much! The list isn't updated. I will update it....SOON! {up}
kaleykitty87
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by kaleykitty87 »

I love your collection! I know this post is around 2 years old now, but it's still amazing. The pics of Selena, Demi, Miley, Katy, and Daniel Radcliffe are great! :) It'd be super cool to see pics of your Britney, Mariah, Beyonce, and Xtina too!