Rihanna SUCCESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Send your feedback for a movie set / theatre address you have tested.
Forum rules
Sponsored link: Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image Search the message board Image
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Rihanna SUCCESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Jaffer »

paleo007 wrote:
peenit wrote:Well I dont know about the personalization but the signature has similarities. Ive been collecting for 15-20 yrs and Ive seen the same person sign almost completely differently many times. In 1 day I got Adam Richman, his first autograph was like all the others you see online. By the end of the day, I asked for 1 more and it was totally different. There is no proof on TTM so do your comparisons and hopefully you'll have a better/worse gut feeling. I'm waiting for mine too!
Thanks peenit for your advice
Lol I don't wish to come across as the grinch, but there is no way that auto is real :(
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard
paleo007
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Rihanna SUCCESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by paleo007 »

Jaffer wrote:
paleo007 wrote:
peenit wrote:Well I dont know about the personalization but the signature has similarities. Ive been collecting for 15-20 yrs and Ive seen the same person sign almost completely differently many times. In 1 day I got Adam Richman, his first autograph was like all the others you see online. By the end of the day, I asked for 1 more and it was totally different. There is no proof on TTM so do your comparisons and hopefully you'll have a better/worse gut feeling. I'm waiting for mine too!
Thanks peenit for your advice
Lol I don't wish to come across as the grinch, but there is no way that auto is real :(
No problem Jaffer, I understand. I was just so excited back when I first got it and dismissed the proof given that it was fake because nobody signs their name the same 100% of the time. Fast forward to now, I come to realize that the similarities in the signature I received is minimum compared to the 2 examples provided.
Success TTM-386
In Person-137
Bought on ebay/dealer-12
1st person I ever recieved: Ray Harryhausen in '92
Celebs met more than once: John Cena, Jackie Haas, April Hunter, Maria Kanellis, Kristanna Loken, Stacy Keibler, Jamie Reed-Kovac, Shelly Martinez, Dawn Marie, Candice Michelle, Lisa Marie Varon & Torrie Wilson.
Scientists I've met more than once: Dr. Jack Horner, Dr. Peter Dodson

Dream Match