Bristol Palin SUCCESS!!!!

Send your feedback for a movie set / theatre address you have tested.
Forum rules
Sponsored link: Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image Search the message board Image
dueby_boys

Re: Bristol Palin SUCCESS!!!!

Post by dueby_boys »

suzieq wrote:Hey Hitman97. What address did you use for Bristol Palin?
the dwts address {up}
suzieq
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by suzieq »

:) Thank you
dueby_boys

Post by dueby_boys »

Ryco11757 wrote:
dueby_boys wrote:
Ryco11757 wrote:I rather watch two and a half men lol
eh not me, DWTS FOREVER! :)
I stopped watching that when Mrs. Brady got kicked off :razz: publicity
I ha problem with palin but i think with DWTS and Sarah's new show. This has something to do with publicity for the 2012 election
i love Florence but i hated how she seeked attention on DWTS. she reminded me of cloris leachman..i cant stand her!! (tries to hard to get laughs) ad something to do with the election? r u serious? lol..Bristol is imporving soooo much o dwts and she deserves it soo much. CONGRATS GIRL! :)
Ryco11757
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Ryco11757 »

eh not me, DWTS FOREVER! :)[/quote]

I stopped watching that when Mrs. Brady got kicked off :razz: publicity
I ha problem with palin but i think with DWTS and Sarah's new show. This has something to do with publicity for the 2012 election[/quote]

i love Florence but i hated how she seeked attention on DWTS. she reminded me of cloris leachman..i cant stand her!! (tries to hard to get laughs) ad something to do with the election? r u serious? lol..Bristol is imporving soooo much o dwts and she deserves it soo much. CONGRATS GIRL! :)[/quote]

I meant to say that *I dont have a problem with her lol.
Anything is possible. I havent been watching her much. Would be cool if she wins
dfreely
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dfreely »

I haven't really watched since the first episode - they termed her a teen advocate or something of the sort - but it looks like a lot of people think she's still on mainly because of the Palin factor. Heck, someone was even so angry over it that he fired a shotgun round at his TV and had a standoff with police - http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/ ... in-dancing
dueby_boys

Post by dueby_boys »

dfreely wrote:..but it looks like a lot of people think she's still on mainly because of the Palin factor.
unless you really watched th show to see how much she improved, you cant really say that. because i watched the whole season and at first i was like "why is she here?" but thats not that purpose of the show. the purpose of the show is for them to come on being a bad dancer then improving and she is in the top 3, ann se improved sooooooooooo much!
dfreely
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dfreely »

I'm not saying that's what I think - after all, I haven't really bother watching so I wouldn't have validity here. That's just what most people seem to be thinking.
dueby_boys

Post by dueby_boys »

dfreely wrote: That's just what most people seem to be thinking.
yeah i heard because they are jealous that their favorite didnt get inot the final 3...LMAO! :)
Ryco11757
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Ryco11757 »

dueby_boys wrote:
yeah i heard because they are jealous that their favorite didnt get inot the final 3...LMAO! :)
I want to see Bush on there lol.
dueby_boys

Post by dueby_boys »

Ryco11757 wrote:
dueby_boys wrote:
I want to see Bush on there lol.
i wouldnt watch it then. {down}