Lots of Autographs for Sale - Lots of NEW autos added!!

Autographs for sale or exchange.
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Lots of Autographs for Sale - Lots of NEW autos added!!

Post by Jaffer »

Hello :) Do you know any tricks to remove personlisations? Cause if you do, I might be interested in a couple :)
musicfan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by musicfan »

rittdk01 wrote:
musicfan wrote:I Sent The Payment For The Shemar Moore Autograph MONTHS AGO..And DIDNT Get ANYTHING Back Yet..... :( :( :(

So Im AWAITING MY AUTOGRAPH... :( You Already HAve MY PAyment! :(
I bought about 10 photos in 5 orders and got everything fast. I have not seen her on in months so she probably stopped selling on here.
BUT I SEND YOU MONEY I WANT MY DARN SIGNED PHOTO!! LOL :) KNOW WHAT I MEAN..? :)
rittdk01
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by rittdk01 »

musicfan wrote:
rittdk01 wrote:
musicfan wrote:I Sent The Payment For The Shemar Moore Autograph MONTHS AGO..And DIDNT Get ANYTHING Back Yet..... :( :( :(

So Im AWAITING MY AUTOGRAPH... :( You Already HAve MY PAyment! :(
BUT I SEND YOU MONEY I WANT MY DARN SIGNED PHOTO!! LOL :) KNOW WHAT I MEAN..? :)
Yeah Im pretty sure this seller is done on here since she hasnt been on in ages. Sorry

Jaffer wrote:Hello :) Do you know any tricks to remove personlisations? Cause if you do, I might be interested in a couple :)
Can remove personalizations on GLOSSY photos only. Get undilluted acetone (nail polish remover). Must be just acetone with NO dies or anything in it. Dab it on a q tip or toilet paper and test on a corner to make sure it wont hurt the photo.

I get glossy photos off Ebay all the time for cheap because they are personalized and I clean the name off this way.
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jaffer »

Jaffer wrote:Hello :) Do you know any tricks to remove personlisations? Cause if you do, I might be interested in a couple :)
[/quote]

Can remove personalizations on GLOSSY photos only. Get undilluted acetone (nail polish remover). Must be just acetone with NO dies or anything in it. Dab it on a q tip or toilet paper and test on a corner to make sure it wont hurt the photo.

I get glossy photos off Ebay all the time for cheap because they are personalized and I clean the name off this way.[/quote]

Ok thank you very much :)
musicfan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by musicfan »

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE THIS USER HAS BEEN...I MAILED $$$ TO HER LIKE 4 MONTHS AGO AND I STILL HAVENT GOTTEN MY AUTOGRAPH YET? :( ANYONE? :)
musicfan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by musicfan »

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE THIS USER HAS BEEN...I MAILED $$$ TO HER LIKE 4 MONTHS AGO AND I STILL HAVENT GOTTEN MY AUTOGRAPH YET? ANYONE? :(

Favorite Successes:

Britney Spears (VV), Cheetah Girls, Danity Kane, Selena Gomez, Jeff Dunham (VV), and George Lopez (VV Super Success)! :)
rocknrepublicgirl
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by rocknrepublicgirl »

musicfan wrote:DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE THIS USER HAS BEEN...I MAILED $$$ TO HER LIKE 4 MONTHS AGO AND I STILL HAVENT GOTTEN MY AUTOGRAPH YET? ANYONE? :(
I am very, very sorry... I had a lot of personal issues goign on in my life. When I got everything straightened out, I got on fanmail and emailed her, she sent me her address again and I mailed her the photo and she emailed me and told me she got it. I am back on the forum and hoping to sell more autographs. Since coming back to fanmail, I have already sold 5 more autographs to a long time buyer, he received his autographs and is now in the process of buying two more. Rest assured I am back to fanmail and everyone who has purchased from me has received their autographs and is happy. I will try to post some more new autographs soon.
Nicole :)
Avid watcher of The Wire, OTH, Prison Break, Desperate Housewives, Supernatural, and NFL!

Image Image Image Image
rocknrepublicgirl
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

margotchanning wrote:Hey Nicole,

How much do you want for the Notebook photo signed by Rachel McAdams? :)

AnneMarie
$15 for the 8x10
Thanks
Avid watcher of The Wire, OTH, Prison Break, Desperate Housewives, Supernatural, and NFL!

Image Image Image Image
rocknrepublicgirl
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Thanks to rittdk01 for purchasing more autographs from me... Amaury Nolasco, Lane Garrison, Sarah Wayne Callies, Peter Stormare, and William Fichtner. Hope you enjoy the Prison Break autos!!

Nicole :)

Image Image Image Image
rocknrepublicgirl
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Katie Leung & Emma Roberts sold!! {up}

Image Image Image Image