*** Signature Size & Content - NEW RULES! ***

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
Megan Cullen
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: *** Signature Size & Content - NEW RULES! ***

Post by Megan Cullen »

still seeing a ton of overly large signatures..
rather annoying to have to scroll so much.. takes up a lot of space, and is actually ridiculous when their signatures are 4x the size of their post..
KCH1897
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by KCH1897 »

it would be nice to even get a signature , mine was taken away and never replaced , no problem with sigs on other forums just this one.
p0tat0phun
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by p0tat0phun »

Is there a file size limit to the signature picture? Or is there a rule about having animated signatures?
nicole175
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by nicole175 »

ok I'm confused here shouldnt I have gotten a pm BEFORE mine was removed? I would have galdly fixed it. I'm just a little confused here the rules do plainly say that I would get a pm first before it's removed and I never got one :? can someone plz explain this one to me? I think it's a little rude to not give me a chance to fix it.

resized :roll: but I would still like my question asnwered cuz I just dont feel it was right to do that.
Most Wanted! 1.BSB,2.Miranda Lambert,3.Blake Shelton,4.Whole Twilight Cast,5.TNA & WWE Crew,6.Jason Aldean,7.Haley Mills,8.Bobby Jindale,9.Mercy Me,10.Aaron Carter
(if you have a working address to help with this plz pm letting me know thanks)
Made by me!
http://www.thegraphicsshop.co.cc/
site made and owned by me!
SelenaandDemiFan

Post by SelenaandDemiFan »

nicole175 wrote:ok I'm confused here shouldnt I have gotten a pm BEFORE mine was removed? I would have galdly fixed it. I'm just a little confused here the rules do plainly say that I would get a pm first before it's removed and I never got one :? can someone plz explain this one to me? I think it's a little rude to not give me a chance to fix it.

resized :roll: but I would still like my question asnwered cuz I just dont feel it was right to do that.
I'm just wondering, I don't recall anyone removing yours or telling you anything about it...
nicole175
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by nicole175 »

SelenaandDemiFan wrote:
nicole175 wrote:ok I'm confused here shouldnt I have gotten a pm BEFORE mine was removed? I would have galdly fixed it. I'm just a little confused here the rules do plainly say that I would get a pm first before it's removed and I never got one :? can someone plz explain this one to me? I think it's a little rude to not give me a chance to fix it.

I'm just wondering, I don't recall anyone removing yours or telling you anything about it...
well that's my point mine was removed (the one below was just put on there last night) my siggy said "pic too big" so.....
Most Wanted! 1.BSB,2.Miranda Lambert,3.Blake Shelton,4.Whole Twilight Cast,5.TNA & WWE Crew,6.Jason Aldean,7.Haley Mills,8.Bobby Jindale,9.Mercy Me,10.Aaron Carter
(if you have a working address to help with this plz pm letting me know thanks)
Made by me!
http://www.thegraphicsshop.co.cc/
site made and owned by me!
SelenaandDemiFan

Post by SelenaandDemiFan »

nicole175 wrote:
SelenaandDemiFan wrote:

well that's my point mine was removed (the one below was just put on there last night) my siggy said "pic too big" so.....
okay, well you have your signature now, so don't worry.
sgt.papi
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by sgt.papi »

People these days are whining sissies. Is scrolling down THAT much of a hassle for you?!
"We're not arrogant, we just believe we're the best band in the world."
-Noel Gallagher

Favorite: The Go-Go's!
zara1988
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by zara1988 »

the above is right,i think
i love fanmail,and i love games r4 sdhc