what book are you reading/last book you read?

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
xolindsey87
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: what book are you reading/last book you read?

Post by xolindsey87 »

I just finished reading Change of Heart by Jodi Picoult. I got it for my birthday & I read it in like, less than a week. It was so good! (:
http://www.freewebs.com/xolindsey87/
Recently Sent Out: Taylor Lautner VV, Nick Jonas VV
Favorite Success: the Jonas Brothers, Taylor Swift x4, David Archuleta x3, & Jason Ritter Q&A! (:
Recent Successes: Monique Coleman VV
autographgirlygirl

Post by autographgirlygirl »

I think the book im reading is called "The True and Outstanding Adventures of the Hunt Sisters: A Novel" by Elisabeth Robinson. We get to read all the letters written by Olivia Hunt, erstwhile film producer, over the year she learns her sister Maddie has cancer. Olivia scuttles between her hometown in Ohio, where Maddie still lives, and Los Angeles, where she's trying to get a film version of Don Quixote off the ground. - taken from Amazon. Really great book. Very interesting, sad and funny.
[size=85]Thanks to XOLindsey87
Favorite Success: Reba, Michael Buble, Taylor Swift
Recent Success: Alan Jackson, Colbie Caillat, Fiest, Melissa Joan Hart
Recent mailings: Kelly Clarkson, Amanda Seyfried

http://www.autographgirlygirl.blogspot.com
http://www.freewebs.com/autographgirlygirl/
dobie516

Post by dobie516 »

I'm still trying to finish Mark Felt's biography. Just can't find the time to read. Guess I spend too much time on Fanmail.
Over 9,000 requests sent since 1986.
x hayley x
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by x hayley x »

The last book I read was Siddhartha by Hermann Hesse. AMAZING book!! It was so beautifully written. It makes you think about and realise so much about life.

I am currently reading Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde by Robert Louis Stevenson. I have always known the story to this but I've never actually got around to reading it. It's such an interesting and extremely gripping book.
Thanks -Lil1- for the amazing set!
Favourite autographs: Katy Perry, Taylor Swift, Lady Antebellum, Paul Daley, Rashad Evans, Chris Leben and Ariel Helwani
Most wanted: Mariah Carey, Michelle Rodriguez, Shania Twain, Michael Bisping, GSP and Dixie Chicks
Kell_ee001
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Kell_ee001 »

I'm reading the Deverry Series by Katherine Kerr for about the hundreth time!

Everytime I read them I notice more and more though :)
alyssalikewhoaa
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by alyssalikewhoaa »

i am currently reading The Sisterhood Of The Traveling Pants.
the first book (:
Latest Requests;
Favorite Successes; Taylor Swift, Ringo Starr, Daniel Radcliffe
Most Wanted; Darren Criss
Melindabear2002
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Melindabear2002 »

I'm currently readin "City Dog" by Allison Pace. I love her writing, it's so real, I can relate to all of it.

I love to read, I think next I'll read "In The Company of Heroes" by Michael Durant or "Slighty out of Focus" Robert Capa
My Autograph Collection, (If you want to ask how I got any graph please feel free to email me)
Peritas
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Peritas »

I'm reading "Catilina's Riddle" by Steven Saylor right now. It's a great historical fiction/mystery read. It's part of a series called Roma Sub Rosa, which I absolutely love! :)
x hayley x
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by x hayley x »

The last book I read was Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde by Robert Louis Stevenson. This book was amazing until the last chapter, I just thought it was so pointless as it basically retold the entire book but in fewer words. I could have skipped the last chapter and it would still have been like I'd read the whole book since it didn't tell me anything I didn't already know.

Tonight I will start reading Escape by Carolyn Jessop. This is another true story of a woman escaping from Mormonism, some of you may have noticed I read a lot of books like this. I find these books extremely interesting and I can't wait for Irene Spencer's next book Cult Insanity.
Thanks -Lil1- for the amazing set!
Favourite autographs: Katy Perry, Taylor Swift, Lady Antebellum, Paul Daley, Rashad Evans, Chris Leben and Ariel Helwani
Most wanted: Mariah Carey, Michelle Rodriguez, Shania Twain, Michael Bisping, GSP and Dixie Chicks
ladybird
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ladybird »

Now I'm reading "Artemis Fowl. The Lost Colony" by Eoin Colfer. I really like Artemis series! :D
Next I have to read "Potop" by Henryk Sienkiewicz, it has three tomes and looks not interesting... Worse... It looks like very boring book! :P
I've been so lucky, I am the girl with golden hair
I wanna sing it out to everybody
What a joy, what a life, what a chance!

Thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing
Thanks for all the joy they're bringing
Who can live without it, I ask in all honesty
What would life be?

Actually I'm not going to continue my collecting, but it's good to see how it makes you happy! ^^