NFL TTM Thread

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
spikeowen
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: NFL TTM Thread

Post by spikeowen »

Jay Schroeder 3/3 - 10 days

Uploaded with surfmypictures
Nato64
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Nato64 »

Hi, I was wondering if anyone has a working address for Gilbert Brown of the Packers. Can I send him mail through the Packers like you would current players, or is his home address known? And has anyone had a recent success? I want one of the coveted signed mini shovels. I have the shovel, just need a working address.
spikeowen
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by spikeowen »

Nato64 wrote:Hi, I was wondering if anyone has a working address for Gilbert Brown of the Packers. Can I send him mail through the Packers like you would current players, or is his home address known? And has anyone had a recent success? I want one of the coveted signed mini shovels. I have the shovel, just need a working address.
Have seen alot of success from this address in the last couple months:

Gilbert Brown
49374 Sherwood Ct.
Belleville, MI 48111
USA

Good luck!
spikeowen
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by spikeowen »

Lynn Dickey 3/3

Uploaded with surfmypictures
stefman630
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by stefman630 »

Got 1/1 Devin McCourty through a home address
Last Success: Heath Miller
Sports Autos: Heath Miller, Bob Kraft, Devin McCourty, Bradley Beal, Robert Kraft, Shawn Marion, Tyson Chandler, John Harbaugh, Anderson Varejao, Rodney Stuckey, Gordon Hayward, Deron Williams(X3), Adam Vinatieri, Robert Parrish, Michael Jordan(PP?), Dee Brown, Gwen Jorgensen, George Hill(PP), Dirk Niwitzki, Mardy Collins, Paul George(PP), Ray Rice.
Celeb Autos: The Fanning Sisters, Nathan Kress, Ariana Grade, Shaun White, Jim O'Heir, Brendon Urie, Gabe Saporta(X3)
Waiting For: Taj Gibson, Aldon Smith, Kirk Hinrich, Calvin Johnson Jr., Adam West, Flea, Rudy Gay, and A TON More!
Most Wanted: Flea, Tom Brady and any Patriots, Barry Sanders, Morrissey, Hayley Williams and Paramore, John Wall, Chiddy, Tyler The Creator, Childish Gambino, Bud Gaugh, Damian Lillard, Eric Clapton, Dave Grohl, Krist Novocelic, any Survivor Castaways, and ?uestlove. Any and all help appriciated, PM me and we can talk.
IndyColts36Fan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by IndyColts36Fan »

I've been recently getting into Football, but I have no cards, no pictures, no gear or anything.. Do any players or teams ever have pre-signed or sign pictures that they send to you? Or would I absolutely have to send a picture, and if I did, would printed pictures on glossy paper work fine?
spikeowen
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by spikeowen »

IndyColts36Fan wrote:I've been recently getting into Football, but I have no cards, no pictures, no gear or anything.. Do any players or teams ever have pre-signed or sign pictures that they send to you? Or would I absolutely have to send a picture, and if I did, would printed pictures on glossy paper work fine?
I have found that some TTM (Through the Mail) collectors just send a 3x5 note card to collect autographs, but what I like to do is go on http://www.sportlots.com/ and purchasing lots of cards for the players that I may want to buy. For example, I just bought some cards from there for $0.18 per common card, of the players that I wanted to get signed. This is a great place to find cards. Hope this helps, Spike
IndyColts36Fan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by IndyColts36Fan »

spikeowen wrote:
IndyColts36Fan wrote:I've been recently getting into Football, but I have no cards, no pictures, no gear or anything.. Do any players or teams ever have pre-signed or sign pictures that they send to you? Or would I absolutely have to send a picture, and if I did, would printed pictures on glossy paper work fine?
I have found that some TTM (Through the Mail) collectors just send a 3x5 note card to collect autographs, but what I like to do is go on http://www.sportlots.com/ and purchasing lots of cards for the players that I may want to buy. For example, I just bought some cards from there for $0.18 per common card, of the players that I wanted to get signed. This is a great place to find cards. Hope this helps, Spike

Sounds good! Thanks for the help!!
IndyColts36Fan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by IndyColts36Fan »

Sorry to be posting on here again so much but theres a list of players i'd like to know about and was wondering if I could get any help.

Colts:
Dwayne Allen
Vontae Davis
Coby Fleener
Jerrell Freeman
Daniel 'Boom' Herron
T.Y. Hilton
Andrew Luck
Pat McAfee
Donte Moncrief
Cory Redding
Trent Richardson
Adam Vinatieri
Reggie Wayne

Other:
Robert Griffin III - Redskins
DeSean Jackson - Redskins
Alfred Morris - Redskins
Ryan Kerrigan - Redskins
Kirk Cousins - Redskins
DeMarco Murray - Cowboys
Dez Bryant - Cowboys
Ryan Tannehill - Dolphins
Fred Jackson - Bills
EJ Manuel - Bills
Sammy Watkins - Bills
Emmanuel Sanders - Broncos
Demaryius Thomas - Broncos
Julius Thomas - Broncos

I know its a long list but it'd be REALLY appreciated if someone could help me out with a few of these, whether they sign or not. Thanks a ton, in advance!
spikeowen
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by spikeowen »

IndyColts36Fan wrote:Sorry to be posting on here again so much but theres a list of players i'd like to know about and was wondering if I could get any help.

Colts:
Dwayne Allen
Vontae Davis
Coby Fleener
Jerrell Freeman
Daniel 'Boom' Herron
T.Y. Hilton
Andrew Luck
Pat McAfee
Donte Moncrief
Cory Redding
Trent Richardson
Adam Vinatieri
Reggie Wayne

Other:
Robert Griffin III - Redskins
DeSean Jackson - Redskins
Alfred Morris - Redskins
Ryan Kerrigan - Redskins
Kirk Cousins - Redskins
DeMarco Murray - Cowboys
Dez Bryant - Cowboys
Ryan Tannehill - Dolphins
Fred Jackson - Bills
EJ Manuel - Bills
Sammy Watkins - Bills
Emmanuel Sanders - Broncos
Demaryius Thomas - Broncos
Julius Thomas - Broncos

I know its a long list but it'd be REALLY appreciated if someone could help me out with a few of these, whether they sign or not. Thanks a ton, in advance!
Here is a website where you can look up all of your favorite players... Good luck

http://www.sportscardforum.com/ttm.php?do=list&sp=4