Some of my collection...

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
zipbags

Re: Some of my collection...

Post by zipbags »

jeannie wrote:great collections! just wondering where do you keep all these framed items, you must have a big house :)
The basement...and yes I am almost out of room.
karend2003
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by karend2003 »

zipbags wrote:Added about 10 new signatures to the HP matte. And got a real (not fanmade) photo of the Deathly Hallows, pt.I poster.

That is... AMAZING!
Autographs Recieved: J.K Rowling, Dame Maggie Smith, Alan Rickman, Julie Walters, Emma Thompson, Imelda Staunton, Brendan Gleeson, Ian McKellen, Jason Isaacs, Matthew Lewis, James and Oliver Phelps, Evanna Lynch, Robbie Coltrane, Domhnall Gleeson, Robert Hardy, Toby Jones, Helen McCroy, Richard Griffiths, Bruno Mars, David Beckham, John Travolta, Westlife, Ant & Dec, Interpol, Feeder, The Coronas, The Blizzards, Keith Duffy, Manchester United players, Keith Barry, Brian Gleeson, Ireland Rugby players.
Most wanted: Helena Bonham Carter.
zipbags

Post by zipbags »

Lord of the Rings....

zipbags

Post by zipbags »

Finally finished my Armageddon matte....

zipbags

Post by zipbags »

"The Cape"...Not the greatest show. But, my 8yr old son really enjoys it and we watch it together every week. He asked me to make it for his room.. The comic on the bottom is signed by Keith David (Max Malini), James Frain (Chess), Vinnie Jones (Scales), Dorian Missick (Marty) and Martin Klebba (Rollo).

darkcatraphoenix22
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by darkcatraphoenix22 »

zipbags wrote:"The Cape"...Not the greatest show. But, my 8yr old son really enjoys it and we watch it together every week. He asked me to make it for his room.. The comic on the bottom is signed by Keith David (Max Malini), James Frain (Chess), Vinnie Jones (Scales), Dorian Missick (Marty) and Martin Klebba (Rollo).

That's really cool. The Cape may not be the greatest show on Earth but it's pretty fun to watch.
zipbags

Post by zipbags »

Just an FYI. In the "for sale" section I am selling my above pictured "Sopranos" matte. Anyone interested in making an offer just PM me.
zipbags

Post by zipbags »

My redone "Superman" matte. I am expecting my Terence Stamp autograph any day.

rachael

Post by rachael »

These are very well presented. Unfortunately, on first look, the main photo on the Harry Potter one (of the trio from a still from Prisoner of Azkaban) looks like a fake. :(
Here is my selling website. Lots of autographs for sale! http://www.rachaelgrant.com/items/
Favourite: Daniel Radcliffe, JK Rowling, Alan Rickman, River Phoenix, Evangeline Lily
Want: Randy Harrison signed theatre items
zipbags

Post by zipbags »

I got that photo from a pretty respected dealer. I purchased it back in 2005. And if you see earlier examples of their signatures they match up pretty well.