Would You Ever Write Someone...

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
scouser#1

Re: Would You Ever Write Someone...

Post by scouser#1 »

with me i am at the moment just writing to footballers but i only really write to players i like or admire or just generally like them obviously i wouldnt be a fan of there club as im a liverpool fan but if i like them in general then i will write to them ;-) :D
traceymichelle
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by traceymichelle »

I think as long as you are nice to the celeb it's okay. I just sent out a batch of Doctor Who requests for different stars throughout the series run and that's alot! But my plan is to make a scrapbook of sorts for my hubby and his father who are HUGE Doctor Who fanatics! So I don't even know half of these people I have written but I have a plan, lol
Lunatitotum
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Lunatitotum »

I wouldn't write to people I barely know! I'd try to learn some things more about them and then maybe send them a fan letter!
f.e. actors...I wouldn't write to someone that I've seen in ONLY one movie!
spellbound
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by spellbound »

I would never do that. All my photos go on my wall and i love each and every one of them. If someone told me to give one away i would find it very hard to chose between them, plus is it fair to send to celebs you dont really like or know?It just means the real fans have less chance of getting a response. I wouldnt really think of bad of people that did it but i dont prticularily think its a good thing to do, shows your colleting either for money or for the hell of it which is not the passion that is ment in auto collecting !
Check out my site : http://rosiesautos.webs.com/

!!!!!!!!!!!!!Harry Potter obsessed !!!!!!!!! Deathly hallows best book in the world ! truly genius !

Favourite success : JKR !!!!!!!!!
RuleroftheWorld

Post by RuleroftheWorld »

citrusgirl wrote:who you weren't a fan of? Does your collection contain celebrities you barely know about? I'd like to hear your input on this. Do you think it's okay to write someone you recognize but barely know? Or do you think it's wrong?
I wouldnt, but a lot of people do. Especially when it comes to emails. (Which gets the emails shut down and ruins it for the REAL fans of that celeb)

I dont understand why people would want autos from people they aren't a fan of. It makes NO sense whatsoever.

Last bumped by Anonymous on Wed Jun 05, 2019 10:22 pm.