Most embarrassing encounter with a celebrity?

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
SgtPencilPepperBand
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Most embarrassing encounter with a celebrity?

Post by SgtPencilPepperBand »

I almost tripped Jake Epstein at the Spring Awakening stage door. I got it on camera:(
Waiting for: Wicked, Billy Elliot, Lady Gaga.
Playbills: Rock of Ages, Hair, West Side Story, Mamma Mia!, South Pacific, Promises, Promises, American Idiot, God of Carnage, Next To Normal
Favorite(s): Daniel Radcliffe, Jay Sean

My name's Cassandra. Sadly. http://peppersautographs.weebly.com/
canadagraphs1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by canadagraphs1 »

Most awkward, was going for Avril Lavigne before she even had an album out.

Three nights earlier I had gone for Sum 41 & got into such a heated altercation with them that it lead to the midget lead singer attacking my friend with his partially eaten whopper & the drummer threatening me (with his 10-12 friends backing them up) & a cop coming over to break things up.

Little did we know at the time, a young, barely known by the name of Avril Lavigne was clinging onto the every move of her eventual husband at the time & had her bandmates in tow.

Three days later. There is a free concert to promote this girl with the #6 song on the charts at the time that doesnt even have an album yet. I managed to find images to print for her & my friends & I were on our way down to get what we thought would be the equivvelent of shooting fish in a barrel.

We went into the free show, it was in a very dark ballroom, poor lighting. My friend, who was given the facewash with the whopper days earlier said that he thought 1 of the guys in the band looked like 1 of the guys with Sum 41 days earlier. Not thinking anymore of it, we went out back after the show to get her.

Her bandmates came out first...and wouldnt you know it, they remembered us. Unknown to me at the time, I went up to Avril to get her to sign, and with instant hesitation she looked for someone (her manager) to come over & he quickly put the nix on my expectation of getting 3 items done. After she signed 1 seemingly begrudgingly, the bandmates came over to us & said they had no hard feelings from the nights earlier. However, Avril clearly felt differently, as she outright declined to sign for 1 of us (facewash burger boy) & only did 1 each for the other 4 of us.
Crazy_Kiss_Fan.
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Crazy_Kiss_Fan. »

Well while I want to meet my fav. celebrity (Alan Rickman or Paul Stanley). I have met the bands Skillet and Stellar Kart and when I met Skillet I didn't say anything at all even though they were smiling and asking me questions. I just kept smiling like an idiot.
Stellar Kart is another story. I know them personally. But when Sarah(Brian's wife), took me to the front of the concert line and Brian threw his bottle of water at me and it was open and I got water all over me. But I'm sure he was doing that for a laugh since he knew me and was looking for a laugh.

Last Success: Tobias Sammet
Last Sent: None
Favorite Autograph Received: Alan Rickman & Adam Croasdell
Favorite IP: Trans-Siberian Orchestra (East Group)
Most Wanted: Hugh Jackman, Gene Simmons, Paul Stanley, Rhys Ifans, Tom Hiddleston, Bill Nighy
ihavealife2uknow
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ihavealife2uknow »

Me, my friend and my boyfriend went to a Dave Coulier show, me and my friend are big Full House fans. We were waiting in the lobby and Dave walked past us to go into a room by where we were waiting. My boyfriend addressed him as Joey, his character on the show. I'm grateful my boyfriend asked for a pic of me with him at least because I didnt have the guts but when I think of him yelling "Joey" I cringe.
autograph hound
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by autograph hound »

Ranger Joe....Ranger Joe , hi dee ho , Ranger Joe !

Have mercy !

Shame on you.....double shame !

(some FH quotes lol.....the irony that John Stamos met Priscilla Presley few yrs ago :lol: