What do your friends/siblings think?

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
Pencebaseball9
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: What do your friends/siblings think?

Post by Pencebaseball9 »

My friends think it's the most amazing thing they've ever seen, my dad thinks my baseball ones are sweet, and my mom enjoys seeing my new additions.
Thanks to Hangman and Seb88 for the signature and avatar

http://www.freewebs.com/karasautos
lizane

Post by lizane »

Hello! ;-)

My mom loves my collection! :lol: She gets so excited when there's a big SASE in the mailbox! :mrgreen: I actually think she loves to receive autographs as much as I do... :razz: It's great because we like the same actors etc.!

My friends at school thinks my autographs is the best thing ever! :D I am the only one that collects autograph in my school of over 900 students. It's very popular. 8)

Lizanne {thumb2}
howboutthosemets
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by howboutthosemets »

well, some people tease me and think it's "stalker" ish, especially if I send the celebrity a gift with my letter. My family for the most part seems to like the ones that I have gotten, if they know the person. Some think it's a waste of time, like my girlfriend, but she doesn't seem to mind when i get one for her. :roll: Some of my friends hate waiting with me after concerts to try and get autographs, while others really love it. So all and all a mixed opinion, like with many others on here!
Recently Received:
TTM:

George Strait
Kevin Costner
Valentina Schevchenko