My Rude Success From the Panabakers

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
ChemicalsXreacT
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ChemicalsXreacT »

busy or not they have no right to be so rude when i just asked if they could do something a little special.. they didnt have to make up such a lame excuse :(
How did we get here? I used to know you so well
whosurdaddy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by whosurdaddy »

Let's see if I have this right. You typed a letter to the Panabaker's not only requesting an autograph but also requesting if they handwrite their responses to your questions(did you handwrite your letter?) and that you did receive an autographed photo from them. what's the big deal? You typed them a letter which they took offense to and in turn did basically the same. Had you handwritten the letter it would probably have been a different result. It's a perfect example of the many questions posted on here regarding handwriting or typing a request. Handwritten requests are always better as for some celebs. mistake typed letters as form letters. Rude? Absolutely not, but it does seem to be the popular word on here.
ChemicalsXreacT
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ChemicalsXreacT »

I type everything because I have a disability in my hand that makes them shake... I did even say a bit about that in my letter, but didnt go into full detail because I didnt think it was THAT important.

It is DEFF rude when Aubrey Oday Wrote a nice response to me on the back of my letter and Danity Kane is even bigger then the Panabakers. I drew little drawings on the letter, made it pretty, wrote my name at the bottom despite the messiness

I think that they just usedan excuse which is rude considering the time, effort etc.. that I did on the letter as a whole and I think it showed..

Danielle usually writes " all the best " etc... but didn't on mine which again was odd... Kay did the heart... Kay

Id show u but i don't own a camera and the one time i posted a pic was when i stole my dads and he got mad..

still It is rude, considering It was close to my birthday and I asked nicely, and they couldn't even think of a kind excuse
How did we get here? I used to know you so well
Robert
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Robert »

if you dont have any stamps, just put your address where theirs is supposed to go... It will go back to them requesting postage.. HAHA

I personnally would just be happy with what i got...
Pics at address below

http://www.robertbarrow.com

Check out my reputation points!
themohawkgirl
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by themohawkgirl »

i got an extrememly rude responce from them too! now, i dont watch whatever tv shows or movies theyre doing..
Image Image Image Image
Supernaturalfan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Supernaturalfan »

Look they are super busy and i would count myself lucky to get a typed letter, u try being famous and go to uni and do movies and reply to fanmail theres only so may hours in a day...

I think some of you are being really unkind about the panabakers, ive never had a problem with them, and i still like them.
Supernaturalfan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Supernaturalfan »

Look they are super busy and i would count myself lucky to get a typed letter, u try being famous and go to uni and do movies and reply to fanmail theres only so may hours in a day...

I think some of you are being really unkind about the panabakers, ive never had a problem with them, and i still like them.
TheMailman
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by TheMailman »

Robert wrote:if you dont have any stamps, just put your address where theirs is supposed to go... It will go back to them requesting postage.. HAHA

I personnally would just be happy with what i got...
LMFAO {up}
Piper
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Piper »

That IS obnoxious. Not that they typed the letter; plenty of people do, but their comment seems unnecessarily snide.
kasper01
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by kasper01 »

Hello and sorry for your dissapointment. You know what you should do? Even though it would cost a bit of postage, you should send your picture back to them and then print out all of our responses from this forum. THEN, they'd know just how the word gets around and how many of their fans they've P****d off! Thousands of people see this forum so the world will get around and possibly end up on different sites and forums as well.

I WAS a great fan of theirs, until they started sending out the pictures with the words on the back stating the pictures are not to be sold, blah blah blah. Who wants to buy them anyway??? Now, I am dissapointed in them and ashamed of them.

I totally understand why you type your letters and that is very acceptable. They should be grateful that you are a fan and you are writing to them because you like their work. It is US fans that keep them in the business. Even though they didn't answer your questions, they could have been polite in giving you a response.

Thanks for posting and a Happy Birthday To You :)