Autograph folders

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
Imortalmindz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: dancingirl1 nearly aged 40

Post by Imortalmindz »

Beth182005 wrote:Your screenshot needs to be expanded to show the "subject"title..cause that screenshot can be from when i msged you a hour or so ago when i first was alerted of this subject.
I never recieved a message from you an hour ago I recieved the message yesterday morning followed by the 2 Jessica messages yesterday afternoon. ?? The Marsha message was this morning about something completely different before I blocked my messages account. It's obvious someone has a similar account name to yours and it's not you so don't worry about it.
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

Imortalmindz wrote:I never recieved a message from you an hour ago I recieved the message yesterday morning followed by the 2 Jessica messages yesterday afternoon. ?? The Marsha message was this morning about something completely different before I blocked my messages account. It's obvious someone has a similar account name to yours and it's not you so don't worry about it.
Well then you are just a liar then because i dont message anyone else. LOL!

(But the usernames match of Beth182005. so she did message you. What was it about if it "wasnt her" like you just said in your newest post. lol.
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
AJFan2012
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by AJFan2012 »

Um,FYI yesterday morning i was ASLEEP cause i do have time to sleep. i hadn't even logged in since last week or so it tells me when i logged in tonight after i was alerted of this subject so obviously your lying cause if you won't screenshot what we asked you obviously are a liar.i'm sorry to say.
---------------------------
IF you get a message or post reply on here saying they are Beth from TN or Beth182005 they are pretending to be me. i had to change my SN because of something like this happening. if this happens,alert me ASAP on here.screencap everything for proof. if this keeps happening and they start harassing people as me i will call the police!

soap queen of Nashville,TN
Latest:
Michael Fishman(requested through facebook.)
upcoming IPs: Brian Krause,Tara Reid,adrienne Curry and more 3/13-15-2015
http://www.daysaddicts.com
http://www.brandonbeemeronline.com
http://ShawnChristian.net
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

Beth182005 wrote:i'm sorry to say.
Im not.
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
Imortalmindz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Imortalmindz »

dancingirl1 wrote:
Imortalmindz wrote:I never recieved a message from you an hour ago I recieved the message yesterday morning followed by the 2 Jessica messages yesterday afternoon. ?? The Marsha message was this morning about something completely different before I blocked my messages account. It's obvious someone has a similar account name to yours and it's not you so don't worry about it.
Well then you are just a liar then because i dont message anyone else. LOL!

(But the usernames match of Beth182005. so she did message you. What was it about if it "wasnt her" like you just said in your newest post. lol.
Oh but you said earlier I was a liar and you didn't believe me that two people messaged me. You asked me who so I told you and proved it and now I am still telling lies. Lol.
Say what ya want and think what ya want. Like I said I don't care. If it weren't her then obviously someone has the same name or hacked her account. So get over it Mr Valentino :mrgreen:
AJFan2012
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by AJFan2012 »

dancingirl1 wrote:
Im not.
i know..i just say that cause i try to be nice as i can to people even if they are lying to me,at me or about me or saying things..its just something i'm use to. ya know that lol

He needs to own it and say look i'm lying she really didnt message me and that screenshot is from the message i sent him tonight is what he needs to do so we can get on with our lives and i can proove i'm not a ashole sh**y untrustworthy person that i'm not.
IF you get a message or post reply on here saying they are Beth from TN or Beth182005 they are pretending to be me. i had to change my SN because of something like this happening. if this happens,alert me ASAP on here.screencap everything for proof. if this keeps happening and they start harassing people as me i will call the police!

Latest:
AJFan2012
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by AJFan2012 »

So tell us,WHY wont you post the message screenshot we asked? Whats the problem with that? We would like a answer to that. the screenshot only shows i "messaged"you but no subject was shown or the message i sent you supposidly while i was really sleeping(and noone hacked me i have a really good password and it told me i haven't logged in for 2 weeks and i've chcked all my messsages.and noone else has another SN like me on this forum we've proven that already).

Can't you do that?
Last edited by AJFan2012 on Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Latest:
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

Imortalmindz wrote:Oh but you said earlier I was a liar and you didn't believe me that two people messaged me. You asked me who so I told you and proved it and now I am still telling lies. Lol.
Say what ya want and think what ya want. Like I said I don't care. If it weren't her then obviously someone has the same name or hacked her account. So get over it Mr Valentino :mrgreen:
Aww thanks for the nickname, kinda creepy, but i like it. & All you have to do is prove (POST A SCREENSHOT) that that message "Beth" sent you is about me and you wont be a liar. lol. if you cant, its okay lol. :lol:
Last edited by dancingirl1 on Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

I mean you cant prove anything u say,

you say im nearly 40, but cant prove it.
you say beth is talking about me, but you cant prove it.
you say things that are totally false, but again: you cant prove what u say. its very easy to do that.
Imortalmindz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Imortalmindz »

Beth182005 wrote:
dancingirl1 wrote:
Im not.
i know..i just say that cause i try to be nice as i can to people even if they are lying to me,at me or about me or saying things..its just something i'm use to. ya know that lol

He needs to own it and say look i'm lying she really didnt message me and that screenshot is from the message i sent him tonight is what he needs to do so we can get on with our lives and i can proove i'm not a ashole sh**y untrustworthy person that i'm not.

I never recieved a message from you today it was yesterday. Can you tell me the time you sent it please.