James Earl Jones Success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
FCM
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: James Earl Jones Success

Post by FCM »

WaltG123 wrote: The recipient didn't do anything worthy of congratulating. They write a letter. There's nothing laudable going on here.

And you're congratulating them because...?
It's quite clear. The person who got James Earl Jones's autograph spent time and effort, writing a letter to him, finding a picture to send, addressing and stamping an envelope, and most of all, trying. No, he/she is not the one who signed the autograph, but he/she worked for the autograph. Also, I'm guessing he/she must've written enough kind words and thoughts to get JEJ's autograph. I've noticed that you can't just ask for an autograph; you have to give praise and compliments.

Great autograph! It seems he doesn't sign anymore, so congrats! {up}
I love hearing others' opinions! However, before you start commenting, please read this carefully: I welcome opinions but will not obey orders and suggestions. So, please don't say, "Toss that in the trash," or, "Frame the autograph right away," etc. I understand that you're sharing what you'd do, but you can't make me do what you order--what I received in the mail is mine, not yours.

spacedracula
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by spacedracula »

Daaaaamn WaltG123......
You're like school in summertime man.
warlordforever04
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by warlordforever04 »