IRON MAN 3 Gwyneth Paltrow Success

Send your feedback for a movie set / theatre address you have tested.
Forum rules
Sponsored link: Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image Search the message board Image
tenshi35
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: IRON MAN 3 Gwyneth Paltrow and Robert Downey Jr. Success

Post by tenshi35 »

I just used the one in the Via Venue Addresses on this site
AuroraLuna
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by AuroraLuna »

OMG that's the most awesome thing EVER!! CONGRATS : D
Received: Imelda Staunton (VV), Matthew Lewis, Shirley Henderson, Daniel Radcliffe (PP x2), Alan Rickman (VV), Natalia Tena, Ian McKellen, Emma Thompson, Julie Walters and James & Oliver Phelps!
[b]IP successes: Helen McCrory!
Autos on Marauder's Map: Matthew Lewis, James and Oliver Phelps!
Requests out now:Helen McCrory (VV "The Last of the Haussmans"), Helena Bonham Carter (VV "The Young and Prodigious Spivet"), Emma Watson (VV Noah), Evanna Lynch (LA address) and Nick Moran!
Most wanted: J.K.Rowling, The Golden HP Trio, Rest of Full HP Cast (especially Tom Felton, Evanna Lynch and Helena Bonham Carter!), Johnny Depp and Robert Downey Jr.

Sorry, but I'm not giving out Emma's VV address. Please don't ask.
Carow-x3
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Carow-x3 »

That's great!! Congrats :) enjoy your success!!
hannanananahh
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by hannanananahh »

R.S.V.P wrote:
ScottishDan wrote:
R.S.V.P wrote:If you can't live with sarcasm you should avoid this place ;-)
That wasn't sarcasm, that was just being a prick. ;-)
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Now that I know that you're just a teenager, I totally understand that it'll take you a few more years to get used to dark sarcasm :mrgreen:

no you really are just being a prick. WHY would someone ruin a good legit autograph by drawing a fake one on it?! what would that achieve?!

Clearly a GREAT success, stop being an arse
Success - Tom Hiddleston PP, Samuel L Jackson CM, Hayley Atwell, Chris Hemsworth VV

Sent out - Dominic Cooper, James McAvoy, Christopher Eccleston VV

In Person Doctor Who Cast Matt Smith (Multiple), Karen Gillan (Multiple), Arthur Darvill (multiple), David Tennant, Christopher Eccleston, Paul McGann, Catherine Tate, Camille Coduri, Eve Myles, John Barrowman, Caitlin Blackwood, Neve McIntosh, Catrin Stewart, Dan Starkey, Stuart Milligan, Mark Sheppard, William Morgan Sheppard, Simon Fisher Becker, Frances Barber, Christina Chong, Georgia Moffett, Ian McNeice, Raquel Cassidy, Mark Gatiss, Steven Moffat
Bands My Chemical Romance, Panic! At The Disco, Cobra Starship, Sing it Loud, Hey Monday, Lights, Patrick Stump, Gerard Way, The Darkness, The Blackout, Mindless Self Indulgence
Other Noel Fielding, Julian Barratt, Tony Lee (comics), Jim Swallow (writer)
Zuzu
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Zuzu »

Oh my god, you're so LUCKY, congratulations!
R.S.V.P
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by R.S.V.P »

hannanananahh wrote:
no you really are just being a prick. WHY would someone ruin a good legit autograph by drawing a fake one on it?! what would that achieve?!

Clearly a GREAT success, stop being an arse
I guess you've never met RDJ then nor have any knowledge about RDJ's signature and handwriting. Educate yourself before talking first class b*llshit. By the nonsense you're talking here, you must be one of the many kids on here who enjoys their SFM PP's and Travolta sec's! :lol:
"I'm tough, ambitious, and I know exactly what I want. If that makes me a B * * C H, okay." - Madonna

http://www.facebook.com/ViaVenueAutographs
gumby
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by gumby »

Great success! :D It gives me hope that I will get a return from her as well.
mcjw2011
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mcjw2011 »

R.S.V.P wrote:
I guess you've never met RDJ then nor have any knowledge about RDJ's signature and handwriting. Educate yourself before talking first class b*llshit. By the nonsense you're talking here, you must be one of the many kids on here who enjoys their SFM PP's and Travolta sec's!
I agree that the RDJ looks like a sec (seeing as his IPs are usually scribbled initials), but we don't know that for sure -- especially the curve of one IP sig looking very similar to the 'y' on the VV photo. I wish one of the forum members was a professional handwriting analyst, and put the debate to rest either way.
R.S.V.P
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by R.S.V.P »

mcjw2011 wrote:
R.S.V.P wrote:
I guess you've never met RDJ then nor have any knowledge about RDJ's signature and handwriting. Educate yourself before talking first class b*llshit. By the nonsense you're talking here, you must be one of the many kids on here who enjoys their SFM PP's and Travolta sec's!
I agree that the RDJ looks like a sec (seeing as his IPs are usually scribbled initials)
Let these kids believe whatever they want to believe. They count a PP a success, they get delighted at sec's and they are for sure not interested in any truth or forensic handwriting analysis. As always, education is THE key, but this here is completly hopeless. You could give them a Jimi Hendrix signed in gold Sharpie on a 8x10" Kodak Royal photo and they wouldn't know that both, the golden Sharpie and the Kodak Royal photo paper, were invented after Hendrix' death in 1970. Even a chimp is more teachable than these kids. :lol:
"I'm tough, ambitious, and I know exactly what I want. If that makes me a B * * C H, okay." - Madonna

http://www.facebook.com/ViaVenueAutographs
Crushphoto
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Crushphoto »

If it's not real its pretty damn close. Either way its debatable and no one knows for sure. It doesn't surprise me since he got hurt and production halted for a little bit. Everyone's entitled to an opinion. No need to be rude.