College Athletes?

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
Striker83
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: College Athletes?

Post by Striker83 »

Most schools have compliance forms that you submit before they will sign.

I've had recent successes from:

Marcus Mariota (Oregon)
Tyler Lockett (KSTATE)
Brett Hundley (UCLA)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Favorite TTM: Amanda Seyfried, Calvin Johnson, Clayton Kershaw, Jordy Nelson, Jose Abreu, Josh Hamilton, Max Scherzer, Paul Goldschmidt, Peyton Manning, Steve Young, Wade Boggs

Most Wanted: Aaron Rodgers, Benjamin Burnley, Bryce Harper, Denzel Washington, Drew Brees, Giancarlo Stanton, Katy Perry, Yasiel Puig, Zack Greinke
calbertifanmail00
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by calbertifanmail00 »

"I believe there is a so called "no autograph" policy in NCAA. "

This quote above posted is possible, but not entirely true. I've gotten Roy Williams autograph, Iowa state players autographs, John Calipari (Kentucky head coach) autograph, Kansas Jayhawks players autographs, and more. They might be breaking the rule, if it even exists, but I doubt it.
CubsFanKEC1982
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by CubsFanKEC1982 »

calbertifanmail00 wrote:"I believe there is a so called "no autograph" policy in NCAA. "

This quote above posted is possible, but not entirely true. I've gotten Roy Williams autograph, Iowa state players autographs, John Calipari (Kentucky head coach) autograph, Kansas Jayhawks players autographs, and more. They might be breaking the rule, if it even exists, but I doubt it.
Calipari autopenned copies of his autobiography for the chain stores and has been sending out autopenned 8x10s for as long as he has been at UK. I haven't seen anything he personally signed since at UK TTM.

He did sign through the mail while at Memphis for some of his tenure there.
calbertifanmail00
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by calbertifanmail00 »

I sent his home address, and that is how I received John Calipari's autograph. Different from the ones I received from UK email.
CWill97
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by CWill97 »

Anyone collecting college football players for the upcoming season? So far I have Josh Allen (Wyoming QB), James Washington (OKST WR) and Derrius Guice (LSU RB). All home addresses though. I've sent to around 20 players with a mix of private and university addresses. My apologies if nobody wanted this bumped or to continue the thread.
EVERY REQUEST INCLUDES A SASE, INDEX CARD FOR "SLIGHT" PROTECTION AND LOR!!

NONE OF MY AUTOGRAPHS ARE FOR SALE!!! THEY ARE FOR MY PERSONAL COLLECTION ONLY!!!

Autograph collecting is a hobby of mine. It is not meant to be anything for profit nor beyond my enjoyment. I only send out to people I have deep respect for in their profession/field. I send out to the following but not limited to: professional/college athletes/coaches, actors/actresses from TV shows, artists/authors, voice actors/actresses, and any other random celebrity I love/respect. I try to respect everyone's privacy the best I can.

Feel free to private message me about anything. I'm always willing to help if I can. Just do not demand addresses/advice. Be chill about it and I'll definitely be of some help! Aggression and entitlement gets nothing.

Best advice I can give everyone about autograph collecting through the mail are the 3 P's:

BE POLITE!!!
BE POSITIVE!!!
BE PATIENT!!!
shieldsas
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by shieldsas »

If they are a senior, I would suggest waiting until they get into the NFL because when they get there, you can actually send a request to their NFL team and they will respond. I did it with WNBA Chicago Sky player Ellena Delle Donne and got a response. When you address the envelope, put the athlete's name and then underneath their name, put the NFL team and then their address.

Hope this helps!
CWill97

Post by CWill97 »

shieldsas wrote:If they are a senior, I would suggest waiting until they get into the NFL because when they get there, you can actually send a request to their NFL team and they will respond. I did it with WNBA Chicago Sky player Ellena Delle Donne and got a response. When you address the envelope, put the athlete's name and then underneath their name, put the NFL team and then their address.

Hope this helps!
That's kind of obvious advice about putting the NFL team's address under the player's name no offence :') I don't know if you were mocking me or not with that. That's not what I really was asking for anyway. I wanted to know if anyone was sending to college football players before the upcoming season began.

Plus, sending to the player's NFL team when they're drafted will not guarantee a success. It's still as much as a crapshoot as it is sending to a home address you've researched or the university. I've gotten players like JJ Watt, Ryan Tannehill, and Kirk Cousins from doing private addresses. I don't know if they sign by team addresses. This was years ago when they were back in college. But yeah, I send to players at home, universities or NFL teams' addresses. No point in waiting when you can try now. The chances of success will lower once they're drafted and getting more requests from fans. The more attention and popularity the player receives, the more difficult it is to get an autograph from a player you thoroughly enjoy watching play.
EVERY REQUEST INCLUDES A SASE, INDEX CARD FOR "SLIGHT" PROTECTION AND LOR!!

NONE OF MY AUTOGRAPHS ARE FOR SALE!!! THEY ARE FOR MY PERSONAL COLLECTION ONLY!!!

Autograph collecting is a hobby of mine. It is not meant to be anything for profit nor beyond my enjoyment. I only send out to people I have deep respect for in their profession/field. I send out to the following but not limited to: professional/college athletes/coaches, actors/actresses from TV shows, artists/authors, voice actors/actresses, and any other random celebrity I love/respect. I try to respect everyone's privacy the best I can.

Feel free to private message me about anything. I'm always willing to help if I can. Just do not demand addresses/advice. Be chill about it and I'll definitely be of some help! Aggression and entitlement gets nothing.

Best advice I can give everyone about autograph collecting through the mail are the 3 P's:

BE POLITE!!!
BE POSITIVE!!!
BE PATIENT!!!
shieldsas
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by shieldsas »

I was not mocking you and I plan on sending out some autograph requests to some college football players. I have gotten Tim Tebow, Peyton Mannig, and Gary Kubiak, the former Denver Brocos head coach.

Did not mean any offense to you and again, was NOT mocking you. Sorry for the misunderstanding.
shieldsas
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by shieldsas »

Also, they do respond via university because I also have Alabama Crimson Tide head football coach Nick Saban and got his via the university football address