Some of my collection...

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
dogwood34
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Some of my collection...

Post by dogwood34 »

100 Smallville signatures! :shock: That's awesome! Smallville is my second favorite show of all-time. I haven't had any luck TTM yet. I have 10 pending requests. I have gotten 3 guest stars TTM but not on Smallville pics- Jane Seymour, Erica Cerra, and Lynda Carter.
zipbags

Post by zipbags »

A few people asked if I could post the Smallville matte. Here it is. As you can see I am still waiting for some responses. I also have a couple of openings for some of the new characters that are going to be introduced later this season. The photo is signed by Welling, Rosenbaum and Kruek.

zipbags

Post by zipbags »

My redone matte for "The Replacements". The jersey was used in the movie and worn by the late Michael "Bear" Taliffero who played Andre Jackson.

dogwood34
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dogwood34 »

Some of your cards are purchased and I guess most are TTM. Do you only purchase cards of people who don't sign TTM or is it convenience? I purchased a Rittenhouse Star Trek autographed card of John Winston for just a few bucks because I don't have an address for him. I prefer pictures but I have had some TTM success sending some cards where there was no way I could find a picture to send. The card was cheap so I went that root. Now, I may need a few more. Lol Have you ever sent out the non-sport signature cards that you can purchase? I was thinking about trying those for people I couldn't find a picture for.
zipbags

Post by zipbags »

dogwood34 wrote:Some of your cards are purchased and I guess most are TTM. Do you only purchase cards of people who don't sign TTM or is it convenience? I purchased a Rittenhouse Star Trek autographed card of John Winston for just a few bucks because I don't have an address for him. I prefer pictures but I have had some TTM success sending some cards where there was no way I could find a picture to send. The card was cheap so I went that root. Now, I may need a few more. Lol Have you ever sent out the non-sport signature cards that you can purchase? I was thinking about trying those for people I couldn't find a picture for.
If a celeb doesn't normally sign ttm. Then yes. I will definitely get a signed card from a mfg (ie-Rittenhouse,etc). And I will get them even if they sign ttm if the cards sell cheap enough. Just because they usually look better than what I can make. Also, I will get a card from one show and matte it for another. For example on my heroes matte. If you look at Dania Ramirez. Its a custom Heroes card..But, where the sig goes I cut it out and matte a signed card she did for X-Men.
dogwood34
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dogwood34 »

Do you ever get the Razor Cut or Razor Pop Century?
zipbags

Post by zipbags »

dogwood34 wrote:Do you ever get the Razor Cut or Razor Pop Century?
I haven't. Not because I didn't want it. Just haven't found the need for it....yet. ;-)
Valo03
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Valo03 »

Zipbags -I have been collecting for over 10 years and recently whenever the hobby gets me down I look at your mattes and it gives me the inspiration to carry on! Although I don't have the patience or skill to pull off what you do, your collections are phenomenal and make me love this hobby! Keep up the good work!
zipbags

Post by zipbags »

Valo03 wrote:Zipbags -I have been collecting for over 10 years and recently whenever the hobby gets me down I look at your mattes and it gives me the inspiration to carry on! Although I don't have the patience or skill to pull off what you do, your collections are phenomenal and make me love this hobby! Keep up the good work!
Thanks....And believe me. I am not that skilled...And I my patience level is low. Just a bit of practice and you can do the same. Will be posting some new mattes very soon.

On a side note. I see your from the UK. Went with the wife 3yrs ago. We had such a good time we are going back with the kids for a week in a couple of months.
zipbags

Post by zipbags »

Sopranos