*BROADWAY / NYC Theatre Addresses **UPDATE 9/3**

Post any information on upcoming venues or movie sets. Request movie set addresses here. 1 address request per person per day.
bridonfanforever
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: *BROADWAY / NYC Theatre Addresses* NEW - Updated 1/5/201

Post by bridonfanforever »

hi guys i'm new here i love south park and trey parker and matt stone i just wrote to the book of Mormon address and i sent it express mail. it got received today i hope i get a response from them. i will let you know if they did.
ELDER123
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ELDER123 »

indeed, here was a boy of fanmail that I am about this, but I sent Tembe, hope it is a false alerm.
RECEIVED HP: Imelda Staunton, Robbie Coltrane, Matthew Lewis, Emma Watson, Daniel radcliffe (PP) ,
Maggie Smith, Bonnie Wright, Shirley Henderson, Richard Griffiths, James And Oliver Phelps, Daniel Radcliffe vv ( Authentic ),
Alan Rickman VV, Elen McCrory, Julie Walters

Favorite success: Nathan Kress; Alan Rickman VV; Norman Reedus VV

Most wanted: Rupert Grint, J.K ROWLING

Last 5 Send: Mirian Margolys, Rupert Grint, Andrew Lincoln, Norman Reedus, Melissa McBride
bridonfanforever
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

im mad cause i just recieved a canada post email saying that its getting returned due to recipient i dunno who it was but if it was trey and matt i raise my middle finger for not replying to me. there dicks end of story!
TheScarletPimpernel

Post by TheScarletPimpernel »

bridonfanforever wrote:im mad cause i just recieved a canada post email saying that its getting returned due to recipient i dunno who it was but if it was trey and matt i raise my middle finger for not replying to me. there dicks end of story!
You can't send to the creative team like that... They aren't always at the theatre, don't have a dressing room, etc. If they're there they'd be sitting with the audience, or walking around the lobby during PREVIEWs only!
WONDERLAND:Alice's New Musical Adventure enjoyed a short, but sweet run on Broadway in Spring of 2011!

-- GREG :D
bridonfanforever
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

so i don't get it? was i too late? what do you mean i can't send to the creative team like that i didn't swear at them. i'm confused? but in ithe mean time i want my account closed. im too busy to post on here anyways.
TheScarletPimpernel

Post by TheScarletPimpernel »

bridonfanforever wrote:so i don't get it? was i too late? what do you mean i can't send to the creative team like that i didn't swear at them. i'm confused? but in ithe mean time i want my account closed. im too busy to post on here anyways.
It's not a mailing address for the creative team, only the cast & crew... Who knows how often they are even in attendance!

The creative team generally is around the theatre during rehearsals and many previews, but that's about it... The stage manager, or someone back stage who sorts the mail has no means of giving your letter to the creators.

Sorry!
WONDERLAND:Alice's New Musical Adventure enjoyed a short, but sweet run on Broadway in Spring of 2011!

-- GREG :D
zipbags

Post by zipbags »

Any news if they are passing fanmail to Daniel? I helped my 8yr old son send a request to him. My son even made me send a small photo of him dressed as Harry Potter from Halloween.
Zimmy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Zimmy »

zipbags wrote:Any news if they are passing fanmail to Daniel? I helped my 8yr old son send a request to him. My son even made me send a small photo of him dressed as Harry Potter from Halloween.
Honestly, I think there is going to be to much for him to handle.
I don't think he will be signing this time around.
Llewellyne
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Llewellyne »

I think you have to have patience and not lose hope. He even recently started to function, we must give some time and see what happens.
You never know if you can answer or not. With Equus also had many requests, especially because it was his first play and something different to Harry Potter and the wonderfully answered many letters.
For example, I Truva my answer when he was already finishing his duties and had answered a lot of people thought that my letter did not arrive in time but he did.

We have to wait, and if this time we do not succeed, there will be more occasions.
It would be a pity that he did not answer your child

Favourite autographs: LIV TYLER¡¡¡¡(Authentic), Scott Cohen, Kimberly Williams, Natalia Tena(x2), Geoffrey Rush, Susan Sarandon, Mcfly, Kelly Clarkson...
Most wanted autographs: Hilary Duff, James Marsters, KELLAN LUTZ, Evangeline Lilly,Harry Potter Cast, Twilight cast, John Stamos, Meryl Streep...
bridonfanforever
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

would someone who is in charge please close my account?