Most Annoying Celebrity

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
Classikmetal
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Most Annoying Celebrity

Post by Classikmetal »

....anybody on High School Musical....my list shall go on. :lol:
sex_is_not_the_enemy
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by sex_is_not_the_enemy »

- Britney Spears
- Paris Hilton
- Lindsay Lohan
- Zac Efron

... and anyone else who starts to CONTINUALLY show up on the news, magazines, etc... about, really, nothing! :roll:
des liner

Post by des liner »

Any celebrity who dosent show respect for their fans are very sad. I appreciate getting autographs back and those celebs who do send out autographs are very good, however those who snub their fans should be ashamed because take for example a soccer player. The fans pay his wages by buying merchandise and going to games etc. The celebs who send out autographs etc are good for showing that they care about their fans. Good on the celebs who show appreciation for fans. They rock!

New Zealand All Blacks- 2008 Tri-Nations, Bledisloe Cup winners and world number 1 ranked! We pwn everyone in rugby!!!! Go NZ!

Most recent success:Jussi Jaaskelainen

Autographs recieved: 38, includes 11 SFM pp's.
DwightKSchrute

Post by DwightKSchrute »

I'd like to add. I really don't like Miley, but I would also say ANYONE on Disney Channel. This, however, excludes Lucas Grabeel. Lucas actually has talent. I think he needs to spread his wings and venture out from High School Musical. He is getting tight-casted, and he needs to do something about it. Apart from that, all the Disney Channel stars seem really immature. The jokes (as I've said before) are extremely immature, and they all have canned-laughter.

Okay, I've gone on enough.

-DwightKSchrute
ne0ven0m
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ne0ven0m »

I'm not fond of Dr. Phil. {down}
There's nothing like seeing your own handwriting on a letter addressed to yourself in your mailbox :D
dgangel

Post by dgangel »

seb88 wrote:
Lizanne wrote:You know, Shambler, I totally agree with you! {up} Other than Fergie and Wentworth Miller, of course! :lol: No, I really like you so you can say what you want!! ;) Anyways, I find Zac Efron very annoying! He is a pathetic actor (only my opinion) and I think someone like Shia LaBeouf is a much better actor! :)

Thanks,
Lizanne
I have to disagree with you on Zac Efron Lizanne. I think he's a really talented and promising actor, and very down-to-earth as a person aswell. Plus, he's very kind to his fans! ;-) Shia is pretty good but I still think Efron is a bit better when it comes to acting! {up}
I think Zac Efron is talented, but he does not pick the best projects to showcase his talent (HighSchool Musical). "Miracle Run" proved that he does have a lot of talent.
glucklich

Post by glucklich »

ne0ven0m wrote:I'm not fond of Dr. Phil. {down}
Me either....he seems so arrogant, like he knows the cure for everything, it's annoying.
Authentic: 87 ||| PP/AP: 58 |||Authenticity Unknown: 4 ||||| Total: 149
margotchanning
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by margotchanning »

Kathryn Jenkins!!!!! She has a voice like a pig stuck in a blender but she brags about being better than Charlotte Church. I don't think so {down}

I also really dislike Kerry Katona & Jade Goody. What are they famous for? Kerry makes money from announcing her pregnancies in OK magazine and Jade makes headlines with her stupidity! The term celebrity should be reserved for those with talent and not these two chavs!

http://www.freewebs.com/caribbean-queen My Autograph Collection

http://www.youtube.com/imalittlemidget - Check out my singing on youtube!
Shambler
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Shambler »

margotchanning wrote:
I also really dislike Kerry Katona & Jade Goody. What are they famous for? Kerry makes money from announcing her pregnancies in OK magazine and Jade makes headlines with her stupidity! The term celebrity should be reserved for those with talent and not these two chavs!
I feel sorry for Kerry, she had a hard childhood and then on top of it, her ex-Westlifer hubby cheated on her - the night before their wedding. Other than that though she is famous for nothing, and rather annoying.

But Jade Goody is worse - especially with her racist comments and foul mouth. She's an embarrassment to females!
AUTHENTIC, OR NOTHING AT ALL.
LATEST SUCCESSES : Liam Lawrence, Ashley Young, Daniel Agger
margotchanning
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by margotchanning »

Shambler wrote:
margotchanning wrote:
I feel sorry for Kerry, she had a hard childhood and then on top of it, her ex-Westlifer hubby cheated on her - the night before their wedding. Other than that though she is famous for nothing, and rather annoying.

But Jade Goody is worse - especially with her racist comments and foul mouth. She's an embarrassment to females!
Yeah Jade absolutely disgusts me. She's so loud and potty mouthed. Something just snaps in me whenever I see her lol :mad:

http://www.freewebs.com/caribbean-queen My Autograph Collection

http://www.youtube.com/imalittlemidget - Check out my singing on youtube!