Bands That Sign Via-Venue

Send your feedback for a movie set / theatre address you have tested.
Forum rules
Sponsored link: Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image Search the message board Image
Chris102

Re: Bands That Sign Via-Venue

Post by Chris102 »

Anyone know if Bruce Springsteen and Jon Bon Jovi sign VV?
Selise

Post by Selise »

Springsteen doesn't. I've only ever seen him sign ONCE, and that was IP at the Stone Pony in Asbury Park, NJ. Don't waste your postage on him.

Jon Bon Jovi - haven't seen any sigs from him ever.
Favorite Autographs: Luciano Pavarotti (IP), Joan Baez, Dorothy Hammill (IP)
Newest Autos: Tim Allen, Daniel Radcliffe x3, John Lithgow
Visit My Site (not all autos up yet!): http://selise.fotopic.net/ <-recently updated
iluvsl28

Post by iluvsl28 »

lotem wrote:Does anybody know if Good Charlotte and Fall Out Boy signs VV?
Good Charlotte signs, and I think Fall Out Boy signs, I have seen some ppl get thr things back, and I sent too, so I'm waiting to see.
Mister Dougie Poynter is love.
noodlez
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by noodlez »

I'm gonna try Take That this month. I'm SO hoping for a reply. Would be a dream come true :D

What do you think? Would it be better if I sent each of them a seperate letter (Gary, Mark, Jason and Howard...) or one to "Take That" as a band or maybe 4 letters (1 to each of them) put in ONE envelope addressed to the band. So that every band member would received "their own" envelope in the end. :?
ImageImageImageImage
most wanted: RICHARD GERE, Ed Helms and Jon Stewart (all personalized {??} )
most proud of: {??} {??} DYLAN WALSH {??} {??} CLAY AIKEN {??} {??} ANDERSON COOPER {??} {??}
Atomic ant
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Atomic ant »

Does anyone know, if Genesis sign via venue.

I do have one authentic auto of them, it's from Peter Gabreil of classic Genesis 70-75 {thumb2}

Siggy and Avatar by Hangman.
Kiddiegal
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Kiddiegal »

noodlez wrote:I'm gonna try Take That this month. I'm SO hoping for a reply. Would be a dream come true :D

What do you think? Would it be better if I sent each of them a seperate letter (Gary, Mark, Jason and Howard...) or one to "Take That" as a band or maybe 4 letters (1 to each of them) put in ONE envelope addressed to the band. So that every band member would received "their own" envelope in the end. :?
I guess they don´t sign VV I tried them at Kölnarena, Color Line Arena, Hanns Martin Schleyerhalle & SECC and I I haven´t recived anything back. But maybe it will later. I hope so. Becouse I´m still disappointed that I didn´t get their autographs in Copenhagen (You could read about it in my Jamie Scott IP topic)
I also send a letter to the address listed here and through their MySpace-page. But nothing. But I´m hoping. But when they did their tour last year I know they sold four signed autographs (one picture of each member) for 10£ so when I discovered that I didn´t get so positive anymore. But I still hope that they should sign my pictures and send them back to me =)
http://nattstad.se/autografsamlare - If you feel like it please visit my blog =)
noodlez
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by noodlez »

Kiddiegal wrote: I guess they don´t sign VV I tried them at Kölnarena, Color Line Arena, Hanns Martin Schleyerhalle & SECC and I I haven´t recived anything back. But maybe it will later. I hope so. Becouse I´m still disappointed that I didn´t get their autographs in Copenhagen (You could read about it in my Jamie Scott IP topic)
I also send a letter to the address listed here and through their MySpace-page. But nothing. But I´m hoping. But when they did their tour last year I know they sold four signed autographs (one picture of each member) for 10£ so when I discovered that I didn´t get so positive anymore. But I still hope that they should sign my pictures and send them back to me =)
Yes, I've read your post in the IP thread :D Love Jamie btw {??} Best support act I've seen in a long time!

Hmm... Maybe sending a sharpie besides the SASE and a photo would increase the chance getting a reply *thinks* Then they wouldn't have to talke it somewhere they have such a pen which takes some time (which they not seem to have :? ). Oh well :cry: Maybe worth a try...
ImageImageImageImage
most wanted: RICHARD GERE, Ed Helms and Jon Stewart (all personalized {??} )
most proud of: {??} {??} DYLAN WALSH {??} {??} CLAY AIKEN {??} {??} ANDERSON COOPER {??} {??}
brandnewfan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by brandnewfan »

I sent off to Bright Eyes when they played the Hollywood Bowl in CA...got nothing back though.
Shambler
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Shambler »

CDolan02 wrote:Anyone know if Bruce Springsteen and Jon Bon Jovi sign VV?
I haven't ever seen autographs from JBJ. I used to be a massive Bon Jovi fan, but frankly - they're arrogant, don't bother doing much for their fans and their music hasn't made up for it since Bounce.
AUTHENTIC, OR NOTHING AT ALL.
LATEST SUCCESSES : Liam Lawrence, Ashley Young, Daniel Agger
loghanlovesyou
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by loghanlovesyou »

Shambler wrote:
CDolan02 wrote:Anyone know if Bruce Springsteen and Jon Bon Jovi sign VV?
I haven't ever seen autographs from JBJ. I used to be a massive Bon Jovi fan, but frankly - they're arrogant, don't bother doing much for their fans and their music hasn't made up for it since Bounce.
I haven't heard of them doing much for their fans, but they do still give back. Like after Hurricane Katrina, Jon helped Oprah and donated school supplies and stuff to the children.

Waiting for: Meaghan Martin, Selena Gomez, Miley Cyrus, Jennifer Stone, Alyson Stoner.