Autograph folders

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: dancingirl1 nearly aged 40

Post by dancingirl1 »

JessicaR49 wrote:Yeaaah.
@Imortalmindz thats not me... I, JessicaR49 only has one account.
BOOM and as long as THIS JessicaR49 didn't say that, WE GOOD. :mrgreen: Thanks JESSICA!
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
Imortalmindz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Imortalmindz »

I know it's not the same one you idiot.

It was jessicar94 that messaged me not jessicar49. I have told her that.
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

Imortalmindz wrote:It was jessicar94 that messaged me not jessicar49. I have told her that.
Sidenot: You say name calling" is 'immature,' but you name call. Okay LOL. And yay honesty. Love it. {up}
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
AJFan2012
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by AJFan2012 »

Imortalmindz wrote:I know it's not the same one you idiot.

It was jessicar94 that messaged me not jessicar49. I have told her that.

UMMM..FYI::::

i never messaged you about jordan(DANCINGIRL1) until now telling you i never messaged you in my life on this page or anywhere else.

you need to take a bigger screenshot to show proof that i messaged you before just earlier telling you it wasn't me.
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

Beth182005 wrote:you need to take a bigger screenshot to show proof that i messaged you before just earlier telling you it wasn't me.
I second this! :mrgreen:

and like I said IN MY MESSAGE (being that I am 'talking about someone..')

"Devils love drama."

Imortalmindz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Imortalmindz »

dancingirl1 wrote:
Imortalmindz wrote:It was jessicar94 that messaged me not jessicar49. I have told her that.
Sidenot: You say name calling" is 'immature,' but you name call. Okay LOL. And yay honesty. Love it. {up}
Well I have blocked my messages so I can't recieve anymore and if Beth says she didn't message me then someone obviously has a similar name to hers too or has hacked into her account. I don't know? Anyway I don't care. Simples.
I like jessicar49 and I'm pleased that was cleared up.
At least I don't keep using the f word

Bye {up}
Imortalmindz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Imortalmindz »

Imortalmindz wrote:It was jessicar94

These are the only messages I have recieved this week. I have blocked as of from now.
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

Imortalmindz wrote:Well I have blocked my messages so I can't recieve anymore and if Beth says she didn't message me then someone obviously has a similar name to hers too or has hacked into her account. I don't know? Anyway I don't care. Simples.
I like jessicar49 and I'm pleased that was cleared up.
At least I don't keep using the f word

Bye {up}
All im saying is dont throw rocks if you live in a glasshouse. Period, lol. Name calling IS name calling. I dont mind if you name call to me, but dont be a hypocrite. And what beth is asking is, open that message and screenshot it so we can see what it says. BETH wants to see it. Prove she messaged you about me. If you cant prov it, thats fine. {up}
AJFan2012
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by AJFan2012 »

Your screenshot needs to be expanded to show the "subject"title..cause that screenshot can be from when i msged you a hour or so ago when i first was alerted of this subject.
---------------------------
IF you get a message or post reply on here saying they are Beth from TN or Beth182005 they are pretending to be me. i had to change my SN because of something like this happening. if this happens,alert me ASAP on here.screencap everything for proof. if this keeps happening and they start harassing people as me i will call the police!

soap queen of Nashville,TN
Latest:
Michael Fishman(requested through facebook.)
upcoming IPs: Brian Krause,Tara Reid,adrienne Curry and more 3/13-15-2015
http://www.daysaddicts.com
http://www.brandonbeemeronline.com
http://ShawnChristian.net
AJFan2012
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by AJFan2012 »

take a full screenshot also of the "Message"That i was suppose to have "Sent"you..cause all your screenshot shows i messaged you but didn't say what day OR time or the subject title.

do what i asked and we can have this cleared up.
---------------------------
IF you get a message or post reply on here saying they are Beth from TN or Beth182005 they are pretending to be me. i had to change my SN because of something like this happening. if this happens,alert me ASAP on here.screencap everything for proof. if this keeps happening and they start harassing people as me i will call the police!

soap queen of Nashville,TN
Latest:
Michael Fishman(requested through facebook.)
upcoming IPs: Brian Krause,Tara Reid,adrienne Curry and more 3/13-15-2015
http://www.daysaddicts.com
http://www.brandonbeemeronline.com
http://ShawnChristian.net