Britney Spears

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
DiamondDave
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Re: Britney Spears

Post by DiamondDave »

dancingirl1 wrote:
TheArtist wrote:you're wrong. and i didn't take any items, she provided the photo.
Show me the M&G ticket stub with your name and the matching seat ticket name and then I will believe you. But until then all she gives you in the 2011 M&G is a signed BOOK. Not photo.
Arrogant troll.
Trolls be gone!
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

DiamondDave wrote:Arrogant troll.
I'm a troll because I said the TRUTH that Britney only gives signed books @ her M&G in 2011. You're right.. It's all my fault haha!! Whatever ya say LOL!
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
Historical
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Historical »

trevor1066 wrote:

I completely agree. Unfortunately the forum troll has appeared again aka mr know it all. He likes too tell people that he's 100% certain their autographs are fakes and they are wasting their time sending stuff off too several people. He says this 5 or 6 times a week too people. He claims too be 33 years old and he chases after teen girls autographs. LOL. :mrgreen:
It's a guy? Ooofaah. I've heard it all now.
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

Historical wrote:It's a guy? Ooofaah. I've heard it all now.
Boo! Trust me, you haven't heard it all.
There are a handful of people that do it. ;)
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
classicmovies
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by classicmovies »

It pains me to say this as I never thought I would ever, and i mean ever agree with Dancingirl on anything. But i thought it common knowlege that Felicia has been signing Britney's via venue fan mail every since her first tour in 1999, and it pains me even more to have to agree with Dancingirl one more time, it's true, you were not allowed to ask her for autographs during those meet n greet, if you tried to break that rule among others you would be kicked out and lose your chance at a photo op with Britney. Also the pic of Britney signed with Madonna and the one of her in the bedroom with the heart and smiley look like they were signed by a 5 year old :( I love seeing Dancingirl get proved wrong, but can't find no way of doing so this time :(
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

classicmovies wrote:It pains me to say this as I never thought I would ever, and i mean ever agree with Dancingirl on anything. But i thought it common knowlege that Felicia has been signing Britney's via venue fan mail every since her first tour in 1999, and it pains me even more to have to agree with Dancingirl one more time, it's true, you were not allowed to ask her for autographs during those meet n greet, if you tried to break that rule among others you would be kicked out and lose your chance at a photo op with Britney. Also the pic of Britney signed with Madonna and the one of her in the bedroom with the heart and smiley look like they were signed by a 5 year old :( I love seeing Dancingirl get proved wrong, but can't find no way of doing so this time :(
Well believe me, I don't get proven wrong many times. So It's a a rare occasion. (I'm right and you shouldn't feel bad for agreeing with someone who is right. I know Britney (ESP autographs) and I'm not gonna let ANYONE think that they have the real deal, when they don't. Just because I am honest with people, doesn't mean that you need to feel 'bad' for agreeing with someone who actually KNOWS what the h*ll they are talking about.
johnnylightninglives
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by johnnylightninglives »

Congrats .... {up} Looks authentic [ca] Don't listen to the haters on here...They only say its not real because they cant prove its not real...And that bothers them ..!!!
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

johnnylightninglives wrote:Congrats .... {up} Looks authentic [ca] Don't listen to the haters on here...They only say its not real because they cant prove its not real...And that bothers them ..!!!
You are just saying "looks authentic" because it matches your VV "successes."
And yes they do match, but they are not signed by the correct person.
johnnylightninglives
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by johnnylightninglives »

dancingirl1 wrote:
johnnylightninglives wrote:Congrats .... {up} Looks authentic [ca] Don't listen to the haters on here...They only say its not real because they cant prove its not real...And that bothers them ..!!!
You are just saying "looks authentic" because it matches your VV "successes."
And yes they do match, but they are not signed by the correct person.
It was just a few years ago you were posting all sorts of Britney autos just like this saying they were authentic and now you change your tune lol I have yet to see real proof she didn't sign these so you can change your story now if you want I don't care... I think its her auto even if you decided to change your mind.
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

johnnylightninglives wrote: It was just a few years ago you were posting all sorts of Britney autos just like this saying they were authentic and now you change your tune lol
Yeah I remember, that was when I thought they were real. Once I found out about Felicia it was a wrap LOL!