Peyton Manning Success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
KGolem
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Peyton Manning Success

Post by KGolem »

Nice success today. I got mine back today and these are legit not pp or autopen. They are both signed in different spots and sigs are slightly different they are simply presigned by him. Sent my photo and $5 cash and made no mention of my donation and got this back!
poppincurbs
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by poppincurbs »

KGolem wrote:Nice success today. I got mine back today and these are legit not pp or autopen. They are both signed in different spots and sigs are slightly different they are simply presigned by him. Sent my photo and $5 cash and made no mention of my donation and got this back!
Nice, when did you send yours?
KGolem
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by KGolem »

SENT MINE ON THE 23RD
imapinay
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by imapinay »

KGolem wrote:Nice success today. I got mine back today and these are legit not pp or autopen. They are both signed in different spots and sigs are slightly different they are simply presigned by him. Sent my photo and $5 cash and made no mention of my donation and got this back!
congratulations!
First Success: Emeli Sande
Most Recent Success: Dan Davis :D
Most Anticipated Return: Guillermo Del Toro
Waiting For: Guillermo Del Toro, Sara Underwood, Candace Bailey, Lyndsy Fonseca, Justin Bieber, Vic Mignogna, Yvonne Strahovski, Summer Glau, Matt Damon, Emma Stone, One Direction, Cody Simpson, Justin Berlander, Mark Wahlberg, Rick Gomez, Jessica Sanchez, Colin Kaepernick

Most Wanted: Chris Evans, Chris Hemsworth, Chris Pine, James Arnold Taylor, Hedy Burress, BONES cast, PARKS & REC cast, PSYCH cast (It frustrates me so much I could cry about it if I think about it too hard)

My autograph blog: http://www.jericasautographs.blogspot.com
poppincurbs
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by poppincurbs »

Post a picture please, I got a Colts preprint back today and my check returned. So frustrating.
KGolem
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by KGolem »

poppincurbs wrote:
Post a picture please, I got a Colts preprint back today and my check returned. So frustrating.
james6T9
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by james6T9 »

These are authentic. That sig ends slightly higher than mine on his waist and the P is tighter where as mine has a larger space where the bottom loop on the P connects together. Definitely NOT auto pens or copies.