Richard Griffiths Dissapointing Success avec Angry Letter :(

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Annataz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Richard Griffiths Dissapointing Success avec Angry Lette

Post by Annataz »

emdramaqueen wrote:Lol!!!! This is a BRILLIANT reply!!!! I would treasure this and see it as something really unique. Very rarely do celebs send letters back.
That was so rude, dude! I know he's angry cos a lot of people sell autographs in the web but what about the real fans?
I prefer to receive nothing back than receiving a note like that :neutral:
parlamentetfanErik
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by parlamentetfanErik »

Mj0r wrote:
emdramaqueen wrote:Lol!!!! This is a BRILLIANT reply!!!! I would treasure this and see it as something really unique. Very rarely do celebs send letters back.
That was so rude, dude! I know he's angry cos a lot of people sell autographs in the web but what about the real fans?
I prefer to receive nothing back than receiving a note like that :neutral:
In What point What that post rude? It IS Actually a brilliant Success and it's hallarius that they gave him the role as Uncle Vernon, he has it in the bloo Lol xD

I've a rude note like this, But that was about how long he has To go To the postoffice, he is EXACTLY like Uncle Vernon, this rude letters Tells us so much about how he is in private life as well I can imagen how he is Lol

I've framed in My letter from him and when People ask me what roll he had, when I say Uncle Vernon they always gets the same reaction, they laughes VERY much :lol:
Favourites; Elton John, Willem Dafoe, Willie Nelson, Bryan Cranston VV, Daniel Radcliffe VV, John Goodman VV, Rod Stewart, William H. Macy, Chris Pratt VV, Michael Bolton, Kevin Spacey VV, John Travolta (autnentic - VV), Bill Nighy VV, Kevin Costner VV, Michael Madsen, Peter Dinklage VV, Taylor Schilling VV, Jake Gyllenhaal VV, Aaron Taylor-Johnson, Max Von Sydow, Alice Cooper VV, Julianne Moore VV, Helen Mirren VV, Gene Wilder, Michael C. Hall, Hank Jr, Roger Moore, Daniel Craig VV, Reba, Hugo Weaving VV, Ann-Margret, Thomas Haden Church VV, Billy Zane VV, Alan Rickman VV, Weird Al, Russell Crowe, Jerry Seinfeld VV, Will Ferrell VV, Michelle Williams VV, Toby Keith, Ian McKellen, Kathleen Turner VV, Tom Berenger, Robert Duvall, Joe Cocker, Rupert Grint VV, Ed Harris VV, Vanessa Redgrave VV, Alec Baldwin VV, Kirk Douglas, Michael Caine, Henry Cavill, Jason Lee, John Williams,
vivalakayla
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by vivalakayla »

parlamentetfanErik wrote:We must realise that the man is almost 70 years old. I bet he wanna do someting ells than fanmail and paying Or postage ect. I can understand him, But there is no need for a rude note like this, thats just mean
Yeah, but if it's such a bother to him - he could throw all the letters away or have them return to sender.

He's the one who takes time out of his day to reply, and then whines like a 12 year old who just started her period. It's ridiculus.
Pizzle7
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Pizzle7 »

He's a douche bag. Why would you want that no talent add clowns auto anyway. What a boob.
parlamentetfanErik
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

vivalakayla wrote:
parlamentetfanErik wrote:We must realise that the man is almost 70 years old. I bet he wanna do someting ells than fanmail and paying Or postage ect. I can understand him, But there is no need for a rude note like this, thats just mean
Yeah, but if it's such a bother to him - he could throw all the letters away or have them return to sender.

He's the one who takes time out of his day to reply, and then whines like a 12 year old who just started her period. It's ridiculus.

EXACTLY, noone has forced him To answer his fanmail, he take his time To answer them, But NOONE has forced him To do it
Last edited by parlamentetfanErik on Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Favourites; Elton John, Willem Dafoe, Willie Nelson, Bryan Cranston VV, Daniel Radcliffe VV, John Goodman VV, Rod Stewart, William H. Macy, Chris Pratt VV, Michael Bolton, Kevin Spacey VV, John Travolta (autnentic - VV), Bill Nighy VV, Kevin Costner VV, Michael Madsen, Peter Dinklage VV, Taylor Schilling VV, Jake Gyllenhaal VV, Aaron Taylor-Johnson, Max Von Sydow, Alice Cooper VV, Julianne Moore VV, Helen Mirren VV, Gene Wilder, Michael C. Hall, Hank Jr, Roger Moore, Daniel Craig VV, Reba, Hugo Weaving VV, Ann-Margret, Thomas Haden Church VV, Billy Zane VV, Alan Rickman VV, Weird Al, Russell Crowe, Jerry Seinfeld VV, Will Ferrell VV, Michelle Williams VV, Toby Keith, Ian McKellen, Kathleen Turner VV, Tom Berenger, Robert Duvall, Joe Cocker, Rupert Grint VV, Ed Harris VV, Vanessa Redgrave VV, Alec Baldwin VV, Kirk Douglas, Michael Caine, Henry Cavill, Jason Lee, John Williams,
parlamentetfanErik
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Pizzle7 wrote:He's a douche bag. Why would you want that no talent add clowns auto anyway. What a boob.

He IS a very good Actor he Did his role in Harry Potter just as I imaged Uncle Vernon, manny Harry Potter fans wants his autograph
And he was Hallarius in the newest Pirates Of The Caribbian movie as well 8)
Wordsworth
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Wordsworth »

Ravenclawking97, I don't believe anyone is upset with you but upset for you. I would not have written to a celebrity's personal address or asked for more than one autograph, but it appears that the number you requested may not have played a factor. And if, as another member posted, the agency forwards mail to his personal address, that is hardly the fault of the fan.

I reject the notion that such a nasty letter should be dismissed because "it's just Richard". There are other, more civil, ways to deal with unwanted autograph requests. As already mentioned, they could be rejected or ignored.

To send a fan a hateful letter accusing them of not having a job or of trying to make a profit is unfair. I am the first to agree that autograph selling on ebay has gotten way out of hand (especially considering the number of fakes) and I certainly do not believe that a celebrity is obligated to sign anytime/anyplace/anyhow, but I really think boycotting those with such nasty attitudes is appropriate.
williamandkate2011
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by williamandkate2011 »

a large number of celebrities receive fan mail at their home addresses, and do so quite happily. there's nothing inappropriate about writing to an actor or actress at their home address - as long as you don't travel to the address and ring the doorbell like a number of idiots have done.
Wordsworth
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Wordsworth »

Some do, to be sure. But I can see the opposite side of the coin - that sending mail to a person's private residence may seem like an intrusion. But Ravenclawking97 still didn't deserve the rude reply.
williamandkate2011
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by williamandkate2011 »

that's rubbish, how can celebrities receiving post from a fan at their home be an intrusion - especially when fan letters sent to talent agencies often get forwarded to the same home addresses anyway?
Last edited by williamandkate2011 on Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:17 am, edited 1 time in total.