Rihanna SUCCESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Send your feedback for a movie set / theatre address you have tested.
Forum rules
Sponsored link: Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image Search the message board Image
paleo007
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Rihanna SUCCESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by paleo007 »

R.S.V.P wrote:
paleo007 wrote: But the R looks so real though. Wish these celebs would do more autograph appearances so fans can get their autograph and not have to resort to doing stupid things like waiting outside their hotel. I would like to know how the people like you were able to get her autograph in person. Additionally, they should post these appearances were celebs like Rihanna will be at on her website and on facebook. I mean if the WWE has an area for appearances why not on these celebs websites, what they don't want to give back to the fan?
You know, I've been collecting in person for more than 16 years now. You build up a team of contacts at airports, hotels, venues etc. - this isn't done in a day, it requires time, confidence and social skills. So tell me, why would I post the confidential informations I get off my contacts on here or anywhere else on the net?!? :lol:
Everyone's got the same chances - I took my chance and I'm doing the best out of it ;-)
What I was trying to get at RSVP is that I think celebs like Rihanna who do appearances & autograph signings to promote their new album/book/etc should have that information readily available on their website. Instead of having fans having 2 do a gigantic google search in order 2 find out where they are appearing. I was just curious how you got it, all you could say was "autograph signing, met her on the street, friend got it for me." Additionally, I think for an individual who doesnt work at an airport/hotel 2 wait all day for a celebrity is stalkerish. That was all I was saying & I was just like to mention I have been making contacts myself. Like for example, before I send fanmail 2 venue, I check their website & email someone who might be responsible 4 handling fanmail i.e. Guest Services. Then ask them questions like whether they forward fanmail & if so whom do I make it out 2. Although, their is a list of posting here that tell enues that do and don't, there are some arenas that are not on there.
Success TTM-386
In Person-137
Bought on ebay/dealer-12
1st person I ever recieved: Ray Harryhausen in '92
Celebs met more than once: John Cena, Jackie Haas, April Hunter, Maria Kanellis, Kristanna Loken, Stacy Keibler, Jamie Reed-Kovac, Shelly Martinez, Dawn Marie, Candice Michelle, Lisa Marie Varon & Torrie Wilson.
Scientists I've met more than once: Dr. Jack Horner, Dr. Peter Dodson

Dream Match
paleo007
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by paleo007 »

carlyscala wrote:
dancingirl1 wrote:
paleo007 wrote:Could you explain why u think it is fake??? Maybe she got a new team? {up}
This is why i hate saying to people "its fake" because thn i get the whole attitude and the "????" thing..but here is why this is fake: She is on tour and she wouldnt star a new team mid way when her tour starts. Two: she is VERY bad TTM and VV, so she wouldnt give ONE VV sucess and ot answer anyone else's...I sent her 4 times and NOTHING. This is fake. And Yes like JAffer said the personaliztion is horrible. She is VERY AND with fanmail and again: her team is horrible. Thats why. If you dont believe me, FINE. its your photo... {up}

This was very rude. The OP just asked for a little bit more info than what you had first said. Explanation without rudeness goes a long way.

Anyway, hope you figure out if this is real or not!
Thanks for backing me up carlyscala
Success TTM-386
In Person-137
Bought on ebay/dealer-12
Celebs met more than once: John Cena, Jackie Haas, April Hunter, Maria Kanellis, Kristanna Loken, Stacy Keibler, Jamie Reed-Kovac, Shelly Martinez, Dawn Marie, Candice Michelle, Lisa Marie Varon & Torrie Wilson.

Dream Match
gghi18
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by gghi18 »

Regardless, it's a cool success. So let paleo007 enjoy his success. Congrats again! Hope i get a response from her too. ;) I like her song, "Please don't stop the music." :D
I appreciate and welcome comments on the authenticity of autographs I have received. Thank you! Sincerely, gghi18 8)

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Marks-Autograph-Page/123624227817324?ref=hl (My autograph collection Facebook page).

http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Panhandler/122294424546484 (Check out my short, independent film I wrote called, “The Panhandler,” which is currently in the works. "Like" the Facebook page and show us your love & support, please!)

Latest Success: Carl Reiner
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

gghi18 wrote:So let paleo007 enjoy his success.
TRUE, but I wont let someone think its real and lie to them like everyone else on this forum. But oh well. ENJOY IT. :D
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
paleo007
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by paleo007 »

dancingirl1 wrote:
gghi18 wrote:So let paleo007 enjoy his success.
TRUE, but I wont let someone think its real and lie to them like everyone else on this forum. But oh well. ENJOY IT. :D
Dancingirl I never said I though it was 100% real, just that I had success obtaining her autograph. Can not say for certain until I hopefully recieve back from other venues on Rihanna tour schedule which forward fanmail 2. I appreciate what u said also, I hate liers. Additionally, I know these celebs are busy but is it to much for their workers to collect their fanmail and filter it? Not all of fans are the stalker type, majority of us just want to write them a nice letter and request that they sign something. I know that if I was a celeb, I would be an excellent ttm signer.
Success TTM-386
In Person-137
Bought on ebay/dealer-12

Dream Match
buffysatine
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by buffysatine »

As a side note

At an event I was at recently I got talking to a member of the security team who was very nice and we cahtted about who he has done security for etc... He pretty much looks after all the big names when they come out here a few he mentioned I remember were Britney, Mariah, Snoop, he mentioned quite a few and said how nice & normal they all are & easy to work with. He then said except Riahnna - that one believes her own publicity!
R.S.V.P
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by R.S.V.P »

Even in person Rihanna is really tough to get and there's no chance at all she's replying via venue anymore.
I remember even when Rihanna was just an opening act for the Pussycat Dolls' tour over here she'd behave worse than Madonna did at her best times. Even back then she would hardly sign 1 photo each and when I met her again in late 2007 it was the same. She kept all the photos she liked (in my case it was a photo by Ellen von Unwerth that I had brought along with the posted one) and put them in her bag. Then she signed one photo each, but you really had to beg her for.
Rihanna's a spoiled brat that doesn't know how to behave. And she's been a terrible in person signer ever since the release & success of "Pon de Replay" back in 2005.

@paleo007:
1) A simple Google search would have shown you that there are dozens of private websites publishing book and record signings. There are all easy to find!
2) You were asking for advise on the item you got back. You were given the advise by two members (incl. me showing my IP success) that the item had indeed not been signed by Rihanna and still you don't want to face the truth, but wait for your 2nd VV request to Rihanna to arrive. Hello? What kind of attitude is that?!? Are you collecting photos or are you collecting autographs? My advise to you: next time, simply believe whatever you want to believe and do not ask for other member's opinion/advice on authenticity again.
"I'm tough, ambitious, and I know exactly what I want. If that makes me a B * * C H, okay." - Madonna

http://www.facebook.com/ViaVenueAutographs
buffysatine

Post by buffysatine »

touching on what RSVP said

Also follow social networking sites like twitter & facebook, find the official accounts of the artisits you like and follow.

This is how I found out about the last 3 in person appearances I attended....
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jaffer »

buffysatine wrote:touching on what RSVP said

Also follow social networking sites like twitter & facebook, find the official accounts of the artisits you like and follow.

I would say this is good advice. Recently, Carrie Underwood and Wynter gordan came to Australia on promo tours. I was hoping for a vv addy, and both their official sites were useless hahaha.

As for Rihanna, it sounds like she is a bit moody, as I have read numerous good encounters... But also lots of not so good ones, like mentioned above :(
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jaffer »

buffysatine wrote:touching on what RSVP said

I would say this is good advice. Recently, Carrie Underwood and Wynter gordan came to Australia on promo tours. I was hoping for a vv addy, and both their official sites were useless hahaha.

As for Rihanna, it sounds like she is a bit moody, as I have read numerous good encounters... But also lots of not so good ones, like mentioned above :(
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard