College Athletes?

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
CubsFanKEC1982
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: College Athletes?

Post by CubsFanKEC1982 »

Hamill-Fan80 wrote:
CubsFanKEC1982 wrote:
Hamill-Fan80 wrote:And Cam Newton does not sign fan mail either. His home address is even a black hole. He's a douche bag, don't even bother with his autograph. In 5 years you could buy one on clearance.
A bit too judgmental on a guy just because he doesn't autograph mail. He might very well be a d-bag for other reasons.

Not answering mail, though, isn't worth of that distinction in my mind.
Obviously you don't even know who I'm referring to.
Obviously, you have no clue who you're talking about. I've forgotten more about sports than you'll probably ever know.

To put it simply, sports my livelihood. I've been on the field, not in the stands for events that many could only dream about.

I don't care what happened with Cam's father and Mississippi State, etc. The fact is that the boy wasn't proven guilty of any wrong doing as of this time.

That issue doesn't do a darn thing to cement Cam is a d-bag nor does the fact that he doesn't sign autographs through the mail.

Tim Tebow doesn't sign through the mail and didn't during his college career. Is he considered a d-bag? Nope.
Hamill-Fan80
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Hamill-Fan80 »

Oh good one...wrong again so let's divert back to Cam Newton.

Young folk of this board, have a mind of your own and actually try some of these guys. Don't buy the line that every athletic department swallows mail. You'll be surprised what you get back.
Roger Staubach TTM
sonofthesouth8
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by sonofthesouth8 »

its funny so many people seem to bash Roy Williams but if you research just a little bit you will find that coach Williams (as well as all other coaches at the University of North Carolina) will sign for you ttm if you follow the rules on the official UNC athletics website and send a charitable donation... I can't believe someone would call a guy that only signs if you give money to charity a "prick"... you should really grow up.

anyway if you are interested in a Roy Williams autographed photo or basketball just read this page and follow the directions at the bottom of the page...

http://tarheelblue.cstv.com/genrel/081607aaf.html

as far as the rules on players signing ttm there are many factors that stop the athletic department from passing on fanmail to players mostly dealing with the NCAA and compliance with their rules of eligibility...
quick88
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by quick88 »

im personally gonna send out to a few college players like fredette,luck,jj sullinger,nolan smith,and kemba walker just to name a few. im a miami hurricanes fan,but they dont have anybody worth using my stamps on.with guys like luck,sulligner,and fredette its best to try and get them now while still in school,cause if you wait too long when they make the pros they might stop all together.
autographs i have:pete rose,wade boggs,joe thomas,colt mccoy,drew brees,matt leinart,troy aikman,kelly pavlik,rickie fowler,ronnie lott,larry nance,greg pruitt,luis apiricio,max manning,herb score,"mean" joe greene,kenny lofton,wanderlei silva,bret hull,carlos santana(indians player),jimmer fredette,ryan braun(brewers),dana white,ozzie newsome,mike modano,jim calhoun,jon jones,randy couture,jim tressel,alex ovechkin,dirk nowitzki
TTM successes-wanderlei silva,brett hull,carlos santana(indians player),jimmer fredette,ryan braun(brewers),dana white,ozzie newsome,mike modano,jim calhoun,jon jones,randy couture,jim tressel,lars anderson,alex ovechkin,dirk nowitzki

waiting on:GSP,bj penn,cain velasquez,travis pastrana,danica patrick,michael phelps,cc sabathia,bryce harper,josh hamilton,stephen strasburg,buster posey,joey votto,ryan bader,neftali feliz,david price,aroldis chapman,miguel angel torres,blake griffin,kareem abdul-jabbar,mario andretti,michael brantley,adam dunn
Hamill-Fan80
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Hamill-Fan80 »

I wouldn't even bother with Sullinger...doesn't answer fan mail through school or home. A total dead end, as most prime basketball players are. Fredette, now is the time to get that guy...he is signing like crazy. Luck is signing but bound to stop anytime...I've gotten him twice through school and dorm address.
Roger Staubach TTM
quick88
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by quick88 »

Hamill-Fan80 wrote:I wouldn't even bother with Sullinger...doesn't answer fan mail through school or home. A total dead end, as most prime basketball players are. Fredette, now is the time to get that guy...he is signing like crazy. Luck is signing but bound to stop anytime...I've gotten him twice through school and dorm address.
yea,ive seen alot of people that have gotten fredette. i havent seen a ton of luck's,but have heard he is signing quite a bit right now.
autographs i have:pete rose,wade boggs,joe thomas,colt mccoy,drew brees,matt leinart,troy aikman,kelly pavlik,rickie fowler,ronnie lott,larry nance,greg pruitt,luis apiricio,max manning,herb score,"mean" joe greene,kenny lofton,wanderlei silva,bret hull,carlos santana(indians player),jimmer fredette,ryan braun(brewers),dana white,ozzie newsome,mike modano,jim calhoun,jon jones,randy couture,jim tressel,alex ovechkin,dirk nowitzki
TTM successes-wanderlei silva,brett hull,carlos santana(indians player),jimmer fredette,ryan braun(brewers),dana white,ozzie newsome,mike modano,jim calhoun,jon jones,randy couture,jim tressel,lars anderson,alex ovechkin,dirk nowitzki

waiting on:GSP,bj penn,cain velasquez,travis pastrana,danica patrick,michael phelps,cc sabathia,bryce harper,josh hamilton,stephen strasburg,buster posey,joey votto,ryan bader,neftali feliz,david price,aroldis chapman,miguel angel torres,blake griffin,kareem abdul-jabbar,mario andretti,michael brantley,adam dunn
youknowwhatimean
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by youknowwhatimean »

Hamill-Fan80 wrote:I have gotten a ton of college athletes ttm. I will not publicly share one of my main avenues simply because I do not want a flood of mail opening up, and to have it cut off. It only applies to a few schools anyway. I will say this though...some athletic departments forward mail, more than you'd think. And if you can find the kids home address, your odds increase too, and it can be done. Auburn and Alabama will not forward your fan mail though, I can guarantee that. And Cam Newton does not sign fan mail either. His home address is even a black hole. He's a douche bag, don't even bother with his autograph. In 5 years you could buy one on clearance.

Ya Cam Newton doesn't sign autograph ttm. What a jerk. Oh wait.....
youknowwhatimean
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by youknowwhatimean »

Should I post my Tebow, Sullinger autographs too? Or do you guys wanna admit you have no clue what you're talking about LOL.
quick88
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by quick88 »

youknowwhatimean wrote:Should I post my Tebow, Sullinger autographs too? Or do you guys wanna admit you have no clue what you're talking about LOL.
fuck tebow,not a huge fan of him. but if you could post the sullinger and message me with the address,that would be cool.

quick88
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by quick88 »

got jimmer fredette today in just under 2 weeks