Finding autographs at Thrift Shops...yes, it does happen!!

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
RYAN J.

Re: Finding autographs at Thrift Shops...yes, it does happen

Post by RYAN J. »

No Way! You lucky dog! haha! That is a great find! :shock: Wow, your goodwill really gets in a lot of sigtned books! :D MAJOR Congratz!

RYAN J. 8)
Ink&Bones
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Ink&Bones »

Thanks all!! :D I'm pretty sure the Desi auto is real. I've compared it to examples of his sig, and it's pretty dead-on.
Last IP: Author Hilari Bell-Sept. 17, 2010
Favorite TTM Autographs: Pawn Stars Cast, George W. Bush, George H.W. Bush, Brett Rickaby, Lance Burton, Charlie Daniels, Oddities Cast, R.L. Stine, George Lopez, Dennis Quaid, John Carpenter, Amazing Kreskin, Dame Judi Dench, Casting Crowns, Justin Bieber, George Hardy, Electric Prunes, Robert LaSardo, Ozzy Osbourne, Jack Ketchum, Adrian Raeside, Brian Crane, Amon Amarth, Laura Bush, Daniel Tosh, Ted Alderman, Michael Phelps, Jay Leno, Judge Judy, Herb Alpert, Inna, 311, Larry Zerner, Wilco and Sylvia Lewis

Check out my new Autograph website: http://sydsautographs.webs.com/
Join my site NOW and be entered to win FOUR Authentic Autographs!! Drawing is on 1/30/11 at 5pm!!
nicole175
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by nicole175 »

man I wish I could find something like that let alone a signed book :lol: I went 2 both goodwills here a few hours ago and came up with nothing not even a signed cd lol oh well better luck next time I'm heading to our friends of the library book sale where they sale the books they dont want anymore and also people give them books they dont want I know someone found a signed book last month cuz I was right beside her when she found it and what was really bad is I had JUST put it back down and something was telling me to open it but didn't cuz it was apart of a set and they only had the last book I still kick myself for not looking inside it before putting it down :roll:
Most Wanted! 1.BSB,2.Miranda Lambert,3.Blake Shelton,4.Whole Twilight Cast,5.TNA & WWE Crew,6.Jason Aldean,7.Haley Mills,8.Bobby Jindale,9.Mercy Me,10.Aaron Carter
(if you have a working address to help with this plz pm letting me know thanks)
Made by me!
http://www.thegraphicsshop.co.cc/
site made and owned by me!
Ink&Bones
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Ink&Bones »

nicole175 wrote:man I wish I could find something like that let alone a signed book :lol: I went 2 both goodwills here a few hours ago and came up with nothing not even a signed cd lol oh well better luck next time I'm heading to our friends of the library book sale where they sale the books they dont want anymore and also people give them books they dont want I know someone found a signed book last month cuz I was right beside her when she found it and what was really bad is I had JUST put it back down and something was telling me to open it but didn't cuz it was apart of a set and they only had the last book I still kick myself for not looking inside it before putting it down :roll:
ALWAYS check! :D
There are a couple of library book sales happening near me next month...I can't wait! :lol:
Favorite TTM Autographs: Pawn Stars Cast, George W. Bush, George H.W. Bush, Brett Rickaby, Lance Burton, Charlie Daniels, Oddities Cast, R.L. Stine, George Lopez, Dennis Quaid, John Carpenter, Amazing Kreskin, Dame Judi Dench, Casting Crowns, Justin Bieber, George Hardy, Electric Prunes, Robert LaSardo, Ozzy Osbourne, Jack Ketchum, Adrian Raeside, Brian Crane, Amon Amarth, Laura Bush, Daniel Tosh, Ted Alderman, Michael Phelps, Jay Leno, Judge Judy, Herb Alpert, Inna, 311, Larry Zerner, Wilco and Sylvia Lewis

Join my site NOW and be entered to win FOUR Authentic Autographs!! Drawing is on 1/30/11 at 5pm!!
Will Bozarth
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Will Bozarth »

Very few things get me as excited as that Desi Arnaz book did, and I wasn't even the one that found it. I actually said "get the f*** out of here!!!"

Great find! I've seen auctions where his signature went for a couple hundred.
Ink&Bones
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Ink&Bones »

Will Bozarth wrote:Very few things get me as excited as that Desi Arnaz book did, and I wasn't even the one that found it. I actually said "get the f*** out of here!!!"

Great find! I've seen auctions where his signature went for a couple hundred.
LOL :lol: ...Yeah I flipped out too.

nicole175
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by nicole175 »

Yahoo I found a signed book at the sale I was at :) Dave Sargent "An Uphill Climb"
only one I found tho oh well at least it's something i'll post photos later tonight.
Most Wanted! 1.BSB,2.Miranda Lambert,3.Blake Shelton,4.Whole Twilight Cast,5.TNA & WWE Crew,6.Jason Aldean,7.Haley Mills,8.Bobby Jindale,9.Mercy Me,10.Aaron Carter
Made by me!
RYAN J.

Post by RYAN J. »

Congratz Nicole! Glad you finally found one! :D

RYAN J. 8)
Ink&Bones
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Ink&Bones »

nicole175 wrote:Yahoo I found a signed book at the sale I was at :) Dave Sargent "An Uphill Climb"
only one I found tho oh well at least it's something i'll post photos later tonight.
Nice find! {up} Dave Sargent has written LOTS of books!!

nicole175
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by nicole175 »

I'm not sure about it but it looks right to me does it look right to everyone else? lol btw I only paid 25 cents for it :lol:
Made by me!