Favorite Music Artist?

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
cirquedufreak95
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Favorite Music Artist?

Post by cirquedufreak95 »

My number one favourite is Delta Goodrem!!!!! Some others that I like are Florence + the Machine, Mumford and Sons, Lily Allen, and Natasha Beddingfield! :D
Last 3 Successes: Andrew Lincoln, Nathaniel Parker, Dame Helen Mirren
Waiting for many requests!
IP Successes: Drake Bell, Matthew Lewis, John Heder, Brian Krause, Holly Marie Combs, Shannen Doherty, Rosario Dawson
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

Zsolt wrote: Britney Spears
How much do you like Britney? JW
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

THE
LEGENDARY
MISS
BRITNEY
SPEARS!!

{??}

Seen her on tour NINE TIMES, Got a MEET AND GREET with her, have all her cd's, tour merchandise, paintings, dolls, posters, DVD's, and SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH MORE!
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
Crazy_Kiss_Fan.
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Crazy_Kiss_Fan. »

That's a no brainer for me my favorite music artist is KISS!!! Seeing them in September for my birthday for the first time :) So excited.

Last Success: Tobias Sammet
Last Sent: None
Favorite Autograph Received: Alan Rickman & Adam Croasdell
Favorite IP: Trans-Siberian Orchestra (East Group)
Most Wanted: Hugh Jackman, Gene Simmons, Paul Stanley, Rhys Ifans, Tom Hiddleston, Bill Nighy
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

rainogill wrote:My favorite music artists are Katy Perry, Nicki Minaj, Adele, Lady Gaga, Rihanna, Beyoncé, Lil Wayne, Justin Bieber, Drake and The Throne.
I feel like Britney should be in here somewhere and im surprised she isnt.
clash6361
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by clash6361 »

dancingirl1 wrote:
rainogill wrote:My favorite music artists are Katy Perry, Nicki Minaj, Adele, Lady Gaga, Rihanna, Beyoncé, Lil Wayne, Justin Bieber, Drake and The Throne.
I feel like Britney should be in here somewhere and im surprised she isnt.
{up}
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

adisonhardy wrote:Mariah carrey, Justine beiber, Back street boys
Mariah CAREY
JUSTIN BIEBER
BACKSTREET Boys

{up}
JDG
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by JDG »

Type O Negative!

Aprilember / Release date: 12.2012
Facebook: Enterprise 4480: JDG
Click the link! > https://www.facebook.com/enterprise4480jdg
Visit and 'Like' for book release info, signings and future giveaways!
Send an SASE for free autographed 4x6 book cover photos!

Most wanted: Prince, Siouxsie Sioux, John 'Johnny Rotten' Lydon, Rachael Leigh Cook, Tony Todd, Elisabeth Shue
Waiting for: Selma Blair, Zoe Saldana, Cillian Murphy, Elizabeth Banks, Rashida Jones, etc.
LSkellington
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by LSkellington »

Neon Trees, Fleetwood Mac, Taking Back Sunday, Panic at the Disco, Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, Blink 182, Angels and Airwaves, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Alkaline Trio, Foo Fighters, The Sounds, Velvet Revolver, and Stone Temple Pilots.
lukeoff
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by lukeoff »

i am a big fan of rihanna [she's my idol] owl city cascada and delta
lukeoff :) :}

All I wanna do is find a different kind of love

waiting for Alexandra Burke,One Direction,Cher Lloyd,Carly Rae Jepson,Alexandra Stan,Ricki Lee and Delta Goodrem
successes Owl City,Reece mastin hex and barjo