have any celebs ever sent you a letter back?

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
onebuffcop
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by onebuffcop »

I have received letters back from Rudy Giuliani(former Mayor of NYC), John Walsh (America's Most Wanted), Jeff Foxworthy (Blue Collar Comedy Tour), Dirk Benedict (A-Team) and have received emails from Bill Engvall (Blue Collar Comedy Tour), Bill Shatner (Star Trek and TJ Hooker) and Larry Thomas (Soup Nazi). Most of them are just thanking me for putting my life on the line by being a police officer and helping to keep the streets safer for their family members. I appreciate every one of them too! Other than letters, I have received countless "lengthy" inscriptions on the photos that the celebrity has sent me thanking me for my police service. But the ones I listed above are just ones that have sent a photo along with a separate "letter".
It is better to be tried by 12 than carried by 6.
dredguy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dredguy »

ozzman wrote:I got 2 letters from angus scrimm and one from carla laemmle
Carla Laemmle? WoW : :shock: shock: I wrote her a month or so ago and I'm still waiting. I guess she won't reply...By the way, what address did you use? Thanks :wink:
wharfrat57
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by wharfrat57 »

I've gotten a small hand written letter from Eli Wallach with the signed photo's he sent me back. Lengthy inscriptions thanking me for military/Iraq service from John Rhys-Davies, Sally Field, John Travolta, Sarah Jessica Parker (secraterial?) Matthew Broderick, Joe Pesci, Lily Tomlin, Rosanna Arquette, Priscilla Presley..
rob234111

Letters!

Post by rob234111 »

I wrote and got letters from:

Katie Leung(cho chang)(handwritten)(she also wrote me a poem)
Kate Todd(lily Randall/shady lane from radio free roscoe)(handwritten)
Richard Harris(the original dumbledore)(handwritten 1 day before he died, i got lucky)

theres a lot more but, I have to go pick up my dinner from the pizza hut near my house... mmm... pepperoni!
Rob234111 / Robert the other Weasley
http://www.youtube.com/roberttheotherweasley

Favourite Successes - Evanna Lynch In-Person, J.K. Rowling Authentic, Satoshi Tajiri Authentic

Currently Waiting For Responses From - Fantastic Beasts Cast

Most Recent - David Tennant
rob234111

nope.

Post by rob234111 »

he might have been sick, but he still was able to get it to me!

Katie Leung wrote me a letter about my book.
Rob234111 / Robert the other Weasley
http://www.youtube.com/roberttheotherweasley

Favourite Successes - Evanna Lynch In-Person, J.K. Rowling Authentic, Satoshi Tajiri Authentic

Currently Waiting For Responses From - Fantastic Beasts Cast

Most Recent - David Tennant
acwilliams
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by acwilliams »

I had a letter back from David O'Leary.
TheCollector

Post by TheCollector »

Hey rob234111 {up}

It sounds like you've been lucky with getting some great "special" items :P

You mentioned about your book in the post above, which is quite a result for you as well since you're only 15 {up}

By the way on an unrelated matter, doesn't your cousin Emma Watson mind you selling her autograph?

Ian :mrgreen:
grapher
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by grapher »

I got a hand written letter from Steve Dash ( Jason ). He was telling me that he noticed my town I lived in. A few years ago, he was hit by a hit and run drver down the road from my house. I could not believe it.
BossC
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by BossC »

YIKES!!

What a way to have a celebrity remember your town, grapher!

I have got letters from small stars, mostly from the cast of Sue Thomas: F.B.EYE.

BossC
IamLOST922
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by IamLOST922 »

I love when I get letters. It really makes me feel appreciated and not like an annoying fan. I've gotten letters from:

Shirley Henderson
Tina Majorino
Rupert Grint (I think it was just a general letter sent to everyone. There was a personalized message at the bottom though!)
Amber Benson (Again, I think it was just a print of one sent to all the fans)
J. August Richards
Jorge Garcia
Yun Jin Kim
Henry Ian Cusick

I've also recieved a postcard from Evangeline Lilly two different times. The first time came with the signed picture that I requested and the second she sent me after I sent her a thank you letter for the picture.