Autograph folders

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
Emma-Mullins
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: dancingirl1 nearly aged 40

Post by Emma-Mullins »

Dancingirl He's a disgustin rude boy that is why his papa left him wen he was little and he's a son of a wh0re! That is y he's like this with people and hes frustrated and takes it out on people he dont know:!
JessicaR49
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by JessicaR49 »

Snooki wrote:
dancingirl1 wrote: She was posting rude things to me as well. So THAT is what I mean when I say " I just don't say "rude things" to random people. I give respect to people that give me...

I don't go around saying crazy things. lol" I. JUST. DON'T. Hope you are well.

Okay if you don't go saying crazy things about people can you show me the rude things she said about you please. Here it is. I refound it.

Click here ------>.http://www.fanmail.biz/mboard/viewtopic ... 7#p1337607
Hey that's on my post. If you look Elizabeth was hating and my post calling the actor I saw a pedophile... dg1 was just sticking up for me...
IP Bigtimerush(kendall schmidt, James Maslow, Carlos Pena, Logan Henderson.)x3 Katelyn Tarver, Rachel Crow
TTM Stephen Glickman, Ciara Bravo, Rachel Crow, Erin sanders, Kelli goss,Brenda song,Seth green
Others? Selena Gomez
Bought: Cody simpson, Victoria Justice
All are authentic!
Snooki
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Snooki »

JessicaR49 wrote:
Snooki wrote:
dancingirl1 wrote: She was posting rude things to me as well. So THAT is what I mean when I say " I just don't say "rude things" to random people. I give respect to people that give me...

I don't go around saying crazy things. lol" I. JUST. DON'T. Hope you are well.

Okay if you don't go saying crazy things about people can you show me the rude things she said about you please. Here it is. I refound it.

Click here ------>.http://www.fanmail.biz/mboard/viewtopic ... 7#p1337607
Hey that's on my post. If you look Elizabeth was hating and my post calling the actor I saw a pedophile... dg1 was just sticking up for me...
She never called the actor a pedophile. Anyway I've quoted the post
Because Dg1 said that Elizabeth was calling him rude names. I can't see her calling him anything bad on there. So why has he been so rude to a 47 year old woman. Calling her a dildo.
JessicaR49
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by JessicaR49 »

Elizabethdodds wrote:Ewwww looks a bit Pervy he's nearly 30 and you look like 15!!! can he not get hold of you any tighter. Ewwwww {down}
Pedophile pervert same thing. Either way she was talking crap about him and I and I'm slightly friends with DG1 which is why he stood up for me. But whatever
IP Bigtimerush(kendall schmidt, James Maslow, Carlos Pena, Logan Henderson.)x3 Katelyn Tarver, Rachel Crow
TTM Stephen Glickman, Ciara Bravo, Rachel Crow, Erin sanders, Kelli goss,Brenda song,Seth green
Others? Selena Gomez
Bought: Cody simpson, Victoria Justice
All are authentic!
Snooki
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Snooki »

JessicaR49 wrote:
Elizabethdodds wrote:Ewwww looks a bit Pervy he's nearly 30 and you look like 15!!! can he not get hold of you any tighter. Ewwwww {down}
Pedophile pervert same thing. Either way she was talking **** about him and I and I'm slightly friends with DG1 which is why he stood up for me. But whatever
But where was she calling dg1 names. That's what he said she was doing! That's all I was asking? What Elizabeth said about the actor I'm not interested. I'm asking what did she say about dg1 for him to call her a dildo ?
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

Snooki wrote:Anyway I've quoted the post Because Dg1 said that Elizabeth was calling him rude names. I can't see her calling him anything bad on there. So why has he been so rude to a 47 year old woman. Calling her a dildo.
I think it's SO FUNNY that you can only see my words and you never see the other person's. If you "actually cared" go through her posts and look because you grabbed a RANDOM post and think you proved a point and you didn't. haha!! I am never gonna let ANYONE (not even Admin) call me a p*ssy, a bitch, or any other name (like she did) and not say anything back. You are a PUNK a$$ b*tch if you would let someone say those names to you and you stay shut; it's not happening with me.

One of these posts if towards me, however no one will talk to me like this:
Elizabethdodds wrote:Email requests are just a easy cheap option for lazy autograph hunters. I'm please you failed.
Write him a letter and send him a sae and he will send you one you tight lazy git.
Elizabethdodds wrote:You full of BS.
Elizabethdodds wrote:Nice pp :D what else did you expect :roll:
Elizabethdodds wrote: I pity you.
Elizabethdodds wrote:You are asking somebody who posted that picture 3 years ago so stop being so stupid.
Elizabethdodds wrote:Can you post the signed photos please so we can see them otherwise I think your talking out your ass.
Elizabethdodds wrote:Now grow some balls and stop being such a pussy on every britney post.
Also if you think that that user is 48, you are more gullible than the kids that think Johnny Depp signs his pics lol!!

If people wanna get the balls to say tings about MY username, I will say stuff about THEIR username. If someone wants to make a lie about me, I will say some VERY rude things abou them. PERIOD. If they wanna act like the victim later in time, FINE BY ME. :) But don't try to only say it's me because guess what nosy b*tches? If you were actually looking, you would know that it's not only me. ;)
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
Snooki
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Snooki »

It's highly unlikely that I am going to go through every single post. All I was talking about was that topic where you attacked her for no apparent reason. . If she attacked you in other posts the same then that's fair enough I can understand why you did the same back. . {up}
If you want to start calling me names like nosy b*tch then that's ok with me.
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

Snooki wrote:It's highly unlikely that I am going to go through every single post. All I was talking about was that topic where you attacked her for no apparent reason. . If she attacked you in other posts the same then that's fair enough I can understand why you did the same back. . {up}
If you want to start calling me names like nosy b*tch then that's ok with me.
Couple of things: I didn't have to go through every post post, that's my point. I found those things within like 18 posts. And the "nosy bi*ches" was a general remark (hence the plural 'ES') lol, but if you wanna accept that: beautiful.

A lot of members go off of this idea of "I can do it, but Dancingirl1 can't" and that's bullsh*t 100%. haha!!
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
Themagictouch
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Themagictouch »

Dancingirl is the forum troll. If there is any name calling going on then it's always him that starts it first, as he can not have a discussion or an argument without resorting to it.
Last edited by Themagictouch on Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

Themagictouch wrote: then it's always him that starts it first.
Not true, BUT if you wanna make yourself feel better then fine by me. :mrgreen:
BTW "troll" is "name calling" and I didn't start that; LOL!

I have 100% called a few certain members out of their usernames. (after a few debates and arguments and they have too.) BUT some member (including you) have called me outside of my name as well. So If you want respect, give it. And vice versa.