R.I.P - Stars We Have Lost - R.I.P

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
RPatten

Re: R.I.P - Stars We Have Lost - R.I.P

Post by RPatten »

God Bless her. RIP.
DR35150
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by DR35150 »

R.I.P. Yvonne
She was one of my "In person's". She was so very nice. We will miss her.
"Well I couldn't help it, I was dreaming I was awake. And then I woke up and found myself asleep."
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
fromuk2014
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by fromuk2014 »

No way, I can't believe that, and I was sending to him soon.

I'm truly shocked, rest in peace Wes, you brought us great horror movies.
dancinggirl
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancinggirl »

JEAN DARLING Dead @ 93 !

Jean Darling, one of the last surviving original cast members of the “Our Gang” comedy short subjects who also appeared in the original Broadway production of Rodgers & Hammerstein’s Carousel, has died. Darling was 93 and died Friday in Rodgau, Germany.
XXOO!
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

Martin Milner !
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
dancinggirl
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancinggirl »

Jackie Collins. R.I.P
XXOO!
vjw0307
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by vjw0307 »

Very sad day w/ the passing of Yogi Berra. One of the biggest legends in baseball history.

ImageImageImage
LFF16
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by LFF16 »

RIP :(