Autograph folders

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
Zen777
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: dancingirl1 nearly aged 40

Post by Zen777 »

Imortalmindz wrote:Zen you are wasting your time keep posting that over and over. He's not going to log in and answer them questions.
If he has only 7 posts in nearly 3 years and 6 of them posts are all on dancingirls posts/ topics. Then it's not rocket science mate. Lol.
Yes I have realised that now. I noticed your profile Imortal says your 97 years old. Is that correct? :?
Imortalmindz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Imortalmindz »

Zen777 wrote:
Imortalmindz wrote:Zen you are wasting your time keep posting that over and over. He's not going to log in and answer them questions.
If he has only 7 posts in nearly 3 years and 6 of them posts are all on dancingirls posts/ topics. Then it's not rocket science mate. Lol.
Yes I have realised that now. I noticed your profile Imortal says your 97 years old. Is that correct? :?

Yes that's correct mate. I'm 98 years old on 22nd may next year. I was born in 1918.
Imortalmindz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Imortalmindz »

Here's the proof.

Snooki
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Snooki »

The trouble with dancingirl is he is a massive negative to this forum!! I have noticed this the past 6 months I have been here... He needs to have a look at his negativity system.!!!..he's probably very happy destroying people's lives and telling these lies and upsetting people on here....many others are happy doing other things like shooting foxes or snorting Cocaine or whatever makes them happy!! People like dancingirl1 have an imbalance in their energy system!!!..Positivity can be measured scientifically. Something is going to happen to this guy because what he says and does is utterly negativity. The negative energy he has poured out will have left such a big gap, and more negative energy will pour into him!!
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

Snooki wrote:The trouble with dancingirl is he is a massive negative to this forum!! I have noticed this the past 6 months I have been here... He needs to have a look at his negativity system.!!!..he's probably very happy destroying people's lives and telling these lies and upsetting people on here....many others are happy doing other things like shooting foxes or snorting Cocaine or whatever makes them happy!! People like dancingirl1 have an imbalance in their energy system!!!..Positivity can be measured scientifically. Something is going to happen to this guy because what he says and does is utterly negativity. The negative energy he has poured out will have left such a big gap, and more negative energy will pour into him!!
Just a quick question: What have I said to the other members (besides ImmortalMindz because he has said disgusting things as well) that is ''utterly negative?'' Just wanted to see a few examples if you have them. Thanks.

I mean I KNOW 1000% that I am honest about what people get TTM (and certain members don't like that)but there is nothing wrong with that. People say RUMORS and bullsh*t about me and I find it VERY FUNNY that it always get turned on ME once I post choice words to those rude LIES people say about me. lol. If they are mad that I said "PP, AP, or whatever" then don't post successes because it's not only me. You would be delusional if you said it was. Ironic, but then again: it's okay; if no one wants to take responsibility like an adult, that's fine.
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
Imortalmindz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Imortalmindz »

Dont ya just love it..... :mrgreen:

And you need to learn how to spell my name. Lol
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

Imortalmindz wrote:And you need to learn how to spell my name. Lol
I don't need to "learn" to do anything. IDC about the spelling of your name or your name in general. Just like you didn't care about the spelling of my name. Be happy I'm not calling you something else like you called me outta my name: "Valentino" or "Valentin" remember? Fu*k outta here lol.
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
Snooki
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Snooki »

dancingirl1 wrote: Just a quick question: What have I said to the other members (besides ImmortalMindz because he has said disgusting things as well) Just wanted to see a few examples if you have them. Thanks.d about !
I have seen the posts you have made in feedback. I havent used this section of the board. Another poster said You are nearly always arguing about trivial things or whatever. I agree there. ( all childish imo) I have not the time to search through such things.
I clicked on just a few posts and found that you called a 47 year old female member named Elizabeth, Elizabeth dildo ? That was within 1 minute of searching posts. Why would you call a woman old enough to be anybody's mother on here that name? It's all negative, rude and attention seeking.
Imortalmindz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Imortalmindz »

dancingirl1 wrote:
Imortalmindz wrote:And you need to learn how to spell my name. Lol
I don't need to "learn" to do anything. IDC about the spelling of your name or your name in general. Just like you didn't care about the spelling of my name. Be happy I'm not calling you something else like you called me outta my name: "Valentino" or "Valentin" remember? Fu*k outta here lol.
Well is certainly true what they are all saying about you here...when I make a mistake with YOUR and YOURE that you like to keep pointing out I just laugh it off :) but when I mention you have spelt my name wrong you tell me to fu*k outta here.. That's nice Lol. And if you DC then why are you replying. Lol. :D
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

Snooki wrote:I have seen the posts you have made in feedback. I havent used this section of the board. Another poster said You are nearly always arguing about trivial things or whatever. I agree there. ( all childish imo) I have not the time to search through such things.
I clicked on just a few posts and found that you called a 47 year old female member named Elizabeth, Elizabeth dildo ? That was within 1 minute of searching posts. Why would you call a woman old enough to be anybody's mother on here that name? It's all negative, rude and attention seeking.
Ok, and this is no disrespect to you ata all because you came at me in a respectful way and I have nothing against you. This is just in reply to your comment. {up} Yes, I agree that sometimes I say things that are out of hand, BUT I say them in REPLY to what others say about me. She was posting rude things to me as well. So THAT is what I mean when I say " I just don't say "rude things" to random people. I give respect to people that give me respect." So when SHE says things to me, I will reply back and go two times harder with my words like they did. Sometimes I laugh it off, but with that particular user, I was done laughing it off. There are two sides to every story and if you wanna think that it's ALWAYS me, fine; I will take full responsibility for it. HOWEVER that does not mean that I will let people say a bunch of horrible things to me and me NOT reply back. Not gonna happen.