Wrestling Collectors?

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
Hardcore42187
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Wrestling Collectors?

Post by Hardcore42187 »

blitzburghcards wrote:What address was used for Norman Smiley? and has there been any recent successes from the Kozlov address given?
Most people have gotten Smiley c/o the NXT Performance Center. I wrote to him in February and haven't gotten anything back.
Collector of
Bray Wyatt/Husky Harris Cards
Signed Wrestling Trading Cards
Signed LA Dodgers and Notre Dame trading cards

I also collect wrestling cards. If you have extras, hit me up and we'll trade.
Shook1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Shook1 »

I used the Performance Center as stated above for Smiley. Took under 2 weeks.
Piranha316
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Piranha316 »

The Rev wrote:Quick Question does anyone know If TNA still handout fanmail because I have a couple of people I want to send to via TNA.

If they do here's what I'll be sending out:

Hector Guerrero (Via P.O Box)
Johnny Devine
Team 3D
Lance Hoyt
Hernandez
B.G. James
Tully Blanchard
Terry Taylor
Keep in mind that most of those individuals no longer work for TNA, and Bully Ray's contract expires soon.
Sometimes you just have to take a chance and try the address that you have. That is part of collecting autographs through the mail. Sometimes you will have success and sometimes you won't. Their are no 100% locks for success.
cpurish
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by cpurish »

Just got back from vacation and came home to two replies from Bob Backlund and Jason Jordan.
TTM- Mickie,Charlotte,Sasha,Stratus,Molly,Eva,Summer,Cameron,JoJo,Emma,Royce,Rose,Carter,Billie,Tessmacher,Bliss,Jax,Becky,Race,Black,Corbin,Stanford,Balor,Henry,Animal,Volkoff,Muraco,Colter,Backlund,Bruno,Lawler,Hornswoggle,Hawkins,Blanchard,English,Tensai,Hart,DDP,Steamboat,Rollins,Roberts,Sheik,Young,Zbyszko,Regal,Luke,Amore,Daniels,Kozlov,Malenko,Duggan,Morrison,Funaki,Funk,Styles,Dreamer,Orton,Godfather,Papa Shango,Dawson,Wilder,Dillinger,Gunn,Pope,Angle,Swagger,Jordan,Prichard,Neville,Blake,Konnor,M.Cole,Vito,Bourne,Cesaro,Orndorff,Rowan,Cannon,Santino,Murphy,Hardy,Sky,Koko,Samoa Joe,Dempsey,Fulton,Kalisto,Carlito,Ryback,Reks,Breeze,Viktor,Rawley,Road Dogg,Gable,Hogan,Miz,Long,Santana,Booker,Dibiase,Graves,Hillbilly Jim,Ross,No Way Jose,Watson,DH Smith,Fuentes,Morgan,Sags,Anderson,Smiley,B.Hart,ODB,Wuertz,Tatanka,Moon,Strong,Cross,Ciampa,Gargano,Heenan,Aries,Ranallo,Thorne,Miller,Saxton,Ruby,Chioda,Laith,Young,Kaitlyn,Ohno,TJP,Black,Rome,Serena,Kendrick,Paige,Dana,Wolfe,KnightJTG
Patrick's Autographs
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Patrick's Autographs »

Which address works for The Miz ?

1944 Laurel Canyon Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90046 US

OR

1601 N Fuller Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90046
The Rev
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by The Rev »

Piranha316 wrote:
The Rev wrote:Quick Question does anyone know If TNA still handout fanmail because I have a couple of people I want to send to via TNA.

If they do here's what I'll be sending out:

Hector Guerrero (Via P.O Box)
Johnny Devine
Team 3D
Lance Hoyt
Hernandez
B.G. James
Tully Blanchard
Terry Taylor

Keep in mind that most of those individuals no longer work for TNA, and Bully Ray's contract expires soon.
I wasn't sending all of them to TNA the only ones I was were Team 3D and Hernandez but since Bully Ray has left I'm gonna put team 3D on Hold
Favorite Autographs: Sting, Kurt Angle, Kevin Nash, Scott Steiner, Booker T, Hulk Hogan, Ric Flair, Scott Hall, Ultimate Warrior, Steve Austin
Most Wanted: Arn Anderson, HHH, Buddy Rogers, Frank Gotch, Randy Savage, Brock Lesnar,
CubsFanKEC1982
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by CubsFanKEC1982 »

Patrick's Autographs wrote:Which address works for The Miz ?

1944 Laurel Canyon Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90046 US

OR

1601 N Fuller Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90046
You are about five years late to the party. Miz hasn't signed TTM since he got flooded in 2009.
brochester8
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by brochester8 »

CubsFanKEC1982 wrote:

1944 Laurel Canyon Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90046 US

OR

1601 N Fuller Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90046
You are about five years late to the party. Miz hasn't signed TTM since he got flooded in 2009.
Actually there was a success from cpurish a few weeks ago that is listed a few pages back
TTM Favorites: Badd shango Molly Mountie Cole Arn Kozlov barry Bret Lashley Mickie DreamerBeulah BOrton Ugene Sharkboy Ventura Raven Glacier Buff Maria Conway Snow Outlaws Rico Gangrel Dillion Snitsky Taylor Patriot Tatanka Hector Poffo Smiley Angle Disco saturn zybysko demon asya zman Adnan MVP Terkay Dixie Laroux Santino Whipwreck Goon Y2J Simmons spike sgt rosey bruno pope Streets dean Mosh Goldberg CW Ahmed Cottonwood Spivey Horace Yang Clarence warlord Swagger Axe hbilly croft severn shamrock west keirn onoo cj breeze funaki rowan corbin zayn amore schiavone reks charlotte Hawkins edge brutus graves mojo sasha 2cool Byron crowbar funk ascension shiek Jordan zeb dh eva Hassan jarrett kdog henry Cameron b2 hyatt hideo morales iaukea madusa beyer parker neville rodz cas bull owens daffney balor karagias kizarny pettingill gable asuka pearce blake murphy koko Murdoch hodge Carmella blaze embry dykstra bucks kane droz lynn rollins jtg davidflair hammer albert medusa timwhite trish
CubsFanKEC1982
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by CubsFanKEC1982 »

brochester8 wrote:
CubsFanKEC1982 wrote:

1944 Laurel Canyon Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90046 US

OR

1601 N Fuller Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90046
Actually there was a success from cpurish a few weeks ago that is listed a few pages back
I'd believe that to the the exception and not the rule.
Hardcore42187
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Hardcore42187 »

Got back from Sylvester LeFort today. Took 13 days. This success puts me at 6/20 2014 Topps WWE NXT cards signed. If only the others I have out would come back in.

Thanks Mr LeFort!
Collector of
Bray Wyatt/Husky Harris Cards
Signed Wrestling Trading Cards
Signed LA Dodgers and Notre Dame trading cards

I also collect wrestling cards. If you have extras, hit me up and we'll trade.