Wrestling Collectors?

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
Hardcore42187
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Wrestling Collectors?

Post by Hardcore42187 »

Got back from Tyler Breeze today c/o the PC. Took 22 days. Tyler signed an index card and a 2014 Topps Chrome WWE NXT card. Thanks Mr. Breeze.
Collector of
Bray Wyatt/Husky Harris Cards
Signed Wrestling Trading Cards
Signed LA Dodgers and Notre Dame trading cards

I also collect wrestling cards. If you have extras, hit me up and we'll trade.
mwo925
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mwo925 »

Went to a independent wrestling show today. Got a pretty good haul. Paige wasn't there but I got her autograph today through WWE Shopzone.

Make sure you visit my autograph page with the link below.
http://www.myspace.com/535882298
brochester8
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by brochester8 »

Had a great weekend from Thursday to Sunday at Mid-Atlantic Legends Fanfest in Charlotte. Got to meet many wrestlers I hadn't met before including Lex Luger, Sabu, Ricky Steamboat, Arn Anderson (My Horsemen Photo is finally complete), Dusty Rhodes, Rocky Johnson, Stacy "The Kat" Carter, Sandman, Shane Douglas, Missy Hyatt, Lanny Poffo, Ernest Miller, Kharma/Amazing Kong, The Wolves, Paul Jones, Lance Storm, Jimmy Del Ray, Tugboat and Tessa Blanchard.

I also got to meet many that I have met before but it's always great to see like Hacksaw Jim Duggan (I had him sign my foam 2x4 from 1988), Kevin Sullivan (He was selling golden spikes he used in the 80's, I picked one of them up and he signed it), Paul Orndorff, Jimmy Snuka, Vader, Rock N Roll Express (Picked up there new DVD can't wait to watch it), Bobby Heenan (although it's hard to understand him sometimes he's awesome to meet, he even told my son not to smoke or he'll end up like him), Hurricane Helms (he always enjoys my son), Barry Windham, Ox Baker, Gerald Brisco, Tully Blanchard, JJ Dillon, Les Thatcher, Tom Pritchard, Jim Cornette, Ole Anderson, Moondog Rex, Magnum TA, Tommy Young and many others.

I never could track down Chris Sabin to get his autograph and skipped on Taryn Terrell as I didn't feel $15 was a good price for her, when I'll probably be able to get her at a TNA show for the price of admission or VIP package.

For many I had photos signed, a few cards signed, 5 magazines signed, the Hacksaw foam 2x4 and the spike are going look nice in my office. My son was also able to fill up 2 more belts over the weekend with autographs. I think he has 6 now full of autographs.
TTM Favorites: Badd shango Molly Mountie Cole Arn Kozlov barry Bret Lashley Mickie DreamerBeulah BOrton Ugene Sharkboy Ventura Raven Glacier Buff Maria Conway Snow Outlaws Rico Gangrel Dillion Snitsky Taylor Patriot Tatanka Hector Poffo Smiley Angle Disco saturn zybysko demon asya zman Adnan MVP Terkay Dixie Laroux Santino Whipwreck Goon Y2J Simmons spike sgt rosey bruno pope Streets dean Mosh Goldberg CW Ahmed Cottonwood Spivey Horace Yang Clarence warlord Swagger Axe hbilly croft severn shamrock west keirn onoo cj breeze funaki rowan corbin zayn amore schiavone reks charlotte Hawkins edge brutus graves mojo sasha 2cool Byron crowbar funk ascension shiek Jordan zeb dh eva Hassan jarrett kdog henry Cameron b2 hyatt hideo morales iaukea madusa beyer parker neville rodz cas bull owens daffney balor karagias kizarny pettingill gable asuka pearce blake murphy koko Murdoch hodge Carmella blaze embry dykstra bucks kane droz lynn rollins jtg davidflair hammer albert medusa timwhite trish
cpurish
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by cpurish »

Sent out to Santino Marella and Bob Backlund today!
TTM- Mickie,Charlotte,Sasha,Stratus,Molly,Eva,Summer,Cameron,JoJo,Emma,Royce,Rose,Carter,Billie,Tessmacher,Bliss,Jax,Becky,Race,Black,Corbin,Stanford,Balor,Henry,Animal,Volkoff,Muraco,Colter,Backlund,Bruno,Lawler,Hornswoggle,Hawkins,Blanchard,English,Tensai,Hart,DDP,Steamboat,Rollins,Roberts,Sheik,Young,Zbyszko,Regal,Luke,Amore,Daniels,Kozlov,Malenko,Duggan,Morrison,Funaki,Funk,Styles,Dreamer,Orton,Godfather,Papa Shango,Dawson,Wilder,Dillinger,Gunn,Pope,Angle,Swagger,Jordan,Prichard,Neville,Blake,Konnor,M.Cole,Vito,Bourne,Cesaro,Orndorff,Rowan,Cannon,Santino,Murphy,Hardy,Sky,Koko,Samoa Joe,Dempsey,Fulton,Kalisto,Carlito,Ryback,Reks,Breeze,Viktor,Rawley,Road Dogg,Gable,Hogan,Miz,Long,Santana,Booker,Dibiase,Graves,Hillbilly Jim,Ross,No Way Jose,Watson,DH Smith,Fuentes,Morgan,Sags,Anderson,Smiley,B.Hart,ODB,Wuertz,Tatanka,Moon,Strong,Cross,Ciampa,Gargano,Heenan,Aries,Ranallo,Thorne,Miller,Saxton,Ruby,Chioda,Laith,Young,Kaitlyn,Ohno,TJP,Black,Rome,Serena,Kendrick,Paige,Dana,Wolfe,KnightJTG
Hardcore42187
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Hardcore42187 »

Got a couple of long awaited wrestling returns today.

Caylen Croft signed 2 2010 Topps cards and an index card. Took 150 days.

Hornswoggle signed a 2013 Topps card and 2 2014 Topps cards. Took 136 days.

Thanks to both!
Collector of

Patrick's Autographs
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Patrick's Autographs »

Last Thursday I went to the NWA Legends Fanfest in Charlotte NC. Thursday was fan appreciation day so they did free admission. I took pictures with and got autographs from Matt Hardy and Reby Sky.
cpurish
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by cpurish »

Got back from Billy Gunn via the PC today.

Sent out October 26th, 2013

Received back: Today

Total: 282 Days!

Great Success!
TTM- Mickie,Charlotte,Sasha,Stratus,Molly,Eva,Summer,Cameron,JoJo,Emma,Royce,Rose,Carter,Billie,Tessmacher,Bliss,Jax,Becky,Race,Black,Corbin,Stanford,Balor,Henry,Animal,Volkoff,Muraco,Colter,Backlund,Bruno,Lawler,Hornswoggle,Hawkins,Blanchard,English,Tensai,Hart,DDP,Steamboat,Rollins,Roberts,Sheik,Young,Zbyszko,Regal,Luke,Amore,Daniels,Kozlov,Malenko,Duggan,Morrison,Funaki,Funk,Styles,Dreamer,Orton,Godfather,Papa Shango,Dawson,Wilder,Dillinger,Gunn,Pope,Angle,Swagger,Jordan,Prichard,Neville,Blake,Konnor,M.Cole,Vito,Bourne,Cesaro,Orndorff,Rowan,Cannon,Santino,Murphy,Hardy,Sky,Koko,Samoa Joe,Dempsey,Fulton,Kalisto,Carlito,Ryback,Reks,Breeze,Viktor,Rawley,Road Dogg,Gable,Hogan,Miz,Long,Santana,Booker,Dibiase,Graves,Hillbilly Jim,Ross,No Way Jose,Watson,DH Smith,Fuentes,Morgan,Sags,Anderson,Smiley,B.Hart,ODB,Wuertz,Tatanka,Moon,Strong,Cross,Ciampa,Gargano,Heenan,Aries,Ranallo,Thorne,Miller,Saxton,Ruby,Chioda,Laith,Young,Kaitlyn,Ohno,TJP,Black,Rome,Serena,Kendrick,Paige,Dana,Wolfe,KnightJTG
cpurish
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by cpurish »

Got back from Bret Hart today on an index card.

It came back from Boston,MA though.

Great success!
jason1980s
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jason1980s »

cpurish wrote:Got back from Bret Hart today on an index card.

It came back from Boston,MA though.

Great success!
Probably took his mail on the road. He does a lot of autograph signings/conventions and the North East is a major area for conventions.
HEY WRESTLING FANS!

Meet WWWF and NWA wrestling legends Handsome Jimmy the Boogie Woogie Man Valiant, a WWE Hall of Famer

ANY Sunday 12 noon to 4 PM at Boogie's Wrestling Camp located at
2916 Alleghany Springs Road in Shawsville Virginia. Free of charge!
Get your picture taken with Jimmy!
Enjoy his museum of wrestling memorabilia
Purchase a souvenir t-shirt, dvd or book or have a mask, pair of boots or trunks customized by Jimmy's talented seamstress wife, Angel
Watch his talented BWC students perform in-ring.

Thanks always, for your support Jimmy!
http://www.jimmyvaliant.weebly.com/
Hardcore42187
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Hardcore42187 »

I got back from Bret "Hitman" Hart today as well. Also postmarked from Boston. Took 151 days.

The Hitman signed a 1987 Topps WWF card, all 3 of his 1991 Classic WWF cards and a 1999 Topps WCW Nitro card.

Also got back from Konnor c/o the NXT PC yesterday. Took 28 days. Konnor signed 2 2014 Topps NXT cards.

Thanks to both!
Collector of