Twilight Zone Successes and addresses!

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
TTMCentral
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Re: Twilight Zone Successes and addresses!

Post by TTMCentral »

SUB FOR SUB!
VIDEOS OF SUCCESSES HERE!
SUB TO ME PLEASE!!!
http://www.youtube.com/user/TTMCentral?feature=mhee

PLEASE LIKE MY PAGE!!!!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Autograph ... 4764163609

My Website:
http://ttmcentral.weebly.com/
prettykittyjenna
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by prettykittyjenna »

Hey everyone. I haven't been on this page in a while just checking in here. How did everyone do with their twilight zone autographs. I kind of stopped after getting burned with losing my Season 3 Twilight Zone blu-ray to William Windom. I have met a few Twilight Zone stars since though.

Happy TZ collecting!!

-Jenna
Wordsworth
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Wordsworth »

I've gotten Fritz Weaver and Joseph Ruskin back. I'm sending off a "Cavender is Coming" to Carol Burnett soon. Hope to send off a "The Bard" one to Burt Reynolds.
Orby's blue angel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Orby's blue angel »

prettykittyjenna wrote:Hey everyone. I haven't been on this page in a while just checking in here. How did everyone do with their twilight zone autographs. I kind of stopped after getting burned with losing my Season 3 Twilight Zone blu-ray to William Windom. I have met a few Twilight Zone stars since though.

Happy TZ collecting!!

-Jenna

That's too bad about the lost Blu-ray sleeve. :cry: But you got most on an IC too, right? :) That's some consolation I believe. :) So who did you meet?

I on the other hand still have to write to some of them. My avatar once was a George Lindsey scene of the TZ episode. But since I got no reply, I changed it. :neutral: Now it's too late to try again. I also have to retry some of them that seem to reply to everyone but me... :( *cough Martin Milner, Russell Johnson, & Earl Holliman cough* Do you have them?

But I also got my most wanted of the series: 8) Ed Nelson & Don Gordon !!! They even sent me an extra pair of 8x10 photos, and they paid for the postage!!! They're the BEST!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

"Especially Bart, but especially Lisa!"
Wordsworth
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Wordsworth »

Orby, if you don't mind purchasing, Earl Holliman will be at the LA Hollywood Show in April. If you can't make the show, they offer an autograph service to order an autographed photo and they'll send it to you. I've had good luck there. It's www.hollywoodshow.com, you'll have to enter the LA site and click on autograph services. They are pretty good about mailing the photos out to you quickly after the show is over.

My other TZ actor autographs include Martin Landau, Donna Douglas, Julie Newmar, Dean Stockwell, Leonard Nimoy, James Doohan, George Takei and William Shatner (the latter four due to Star Trek convention appearances) and probably many others.

I have a hard time finding good resolution TZ-themed pictures to print off the internet, unfortunately. So, the photos themselves tend to be of Captain Kirk, Catwoman and other characters whose photos are more easily available.
Orby's blue angel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Hey Wordsworth, thanks for the info. I'll look into it. You know, I have the same problem in regards to finding nice TZ pics. Oh well...

Sounds like you've a good collection of some of the more revered guest stars. I'm gonna try Joseph Ruskin too, I've wanted his for some years now...Did you get Martin Landau at a convention?

Oh, and if you're gonna send to Ed Nelson, don't try the addy listed here. I did, and got an RTS from it. If you're interested, I'll gladly share where I wrote to. If you're interested

Orby's blue angel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

I almost forgot to mention: In late 2011, I wrote to William Reynolds to the addy in the DB. I hadn't seen the part of this list which mentioned about sending $$$ "In Care of the TZ Museum". Well, he was so terrific and did grant my autograph request on 2 ICs!! :razz: Took like 6 months, but I'm not complaining! ;-)

I never posted it in Feedback cuz at the time that I just got it, my digital camera didn't work.

Also got a reply from Robert Sorrells in prison. {up} Sent a SASE, which he did use.

Wordsworth
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Wordsworth »

I'd just feel weird about sending a request to a killer, even though I would want it because of "The Mighty Casey", not because I'm a morbid felon follower!

I got Martin Landau's through the Hollywood Show, in fact. :) The Trek actors were through conventions, of course, but so were Donna Douglas and Dean Stockwell.
Orby's blue angel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Wordsworth wrote:I'd just feel weird about sending a request to a killer, even though I would want it because of "The Mighty Casey", not because I'm a morbid felon follower!
I felt kind of weird at first too, but since I kept thinking about the possibility of writing to him for months, I just went ahead with it. My sister included a letter too. Robert Sorrells wrote back letters to each of us, and did not come off creepy at all. Very respectful.

And, YAY !!! :razz: I could cross off Martin Milner from my re-try list! I just got back his positive reply today! :D :D It had been my second attempt, and this one was closing in on the year wait. I'd given up hope too. The sig is shakier than others I've seen, maybe that's why the length... I'm floored with it tho'! 8)

Wordsworth
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Wordsworth »

Congratulations!