Wrestling Collectors?

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
Simon
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Wrestling Collectors?

Post by Simon »

SAJOVIE wrote:I HAVEN'T DECIDED YET
Interested in a Card if u do send me a PM..
(In 1995 my daughter who was 9 was diagnosed with Leukemia, she has been treated ever since by Great Ormand St Children's Hospital who have been fantastic to her and to us as a family - please can i ask that you click on http://www.gosh.org/gen/donate/ and Donate as much as you can to help them help sick children Thank You)

http://autographs2.weebly.com/index.html
brochester8
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by brochester8 »

I got back from Maria today. She signed 3 cards for me. Very good success. I think I sent to her back in August, I don't have my database with me.

outside of wrestling today I also got back Nascar Great DW and Former MLB Pitcher Doug Drabek.
TTM Favorites: Badd shango Molly Mountie Cole Arn Kozlov barry Bret Lashley Mickie DreamerBeulah BOrton Ugene Sharkboy Ventura Raven Glacier Buff Maria Conway Snow Outlaws Rico Gangrel Dillion Snitsky Taylor Patriot Tatanka Hector Poffo Smiley Angle Disco saturn zybysko demon asya zman Adnan MVP Terkay Dixie Laroux Santino Whipwreck Goon Y2J Simmons spike sgt rosey bruno pope Streets dean Mosh Goldberg CW Ahmed Cottonwood Spivey Horace Yang Clarence warlord Swagger Axe hbilly croft severn shamrock west keirn onoo cj breeze funaki rowan corbin zayn amore schiavone reks charlotte Hawkins edge brutus graves mojo sasha 2cool Byron crowbar funk ascension shiek Jordan zeb dh eva Hassan jarrett kdog henry Cameron b2 hyatt hideo morales iaukea madusa beyer parker neville rodz cas bull owens daffney balor karagias kizarny pettingill gable asuka pearce blake murphy koko Murdoch hodge Carmella blaze embry dykstra bucks kane droz lynn rollins jtg davidflair hammer albert medusa timwhite trish
MrMartino
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by MrMartino »

Does anyone know a address for these Wrestlers:

Undertaker
CM Punk
Kofi Kingston
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
Big Show

Thank you!!!
Successes: Oliver Kahn,Mario Gomez, Sergio Busquets, Dirk Nowitzki, Jim Ross, Steve Austin, Thomas Gottschalk, Gerhard Schröder, Maxi Biewer, Jackie Collins, Judi Dench,Judge Judy, Daniel van Buyten, Patrick Weihrauch,Toni Kroos, Bastian Schweinsteiger, Holger Badstuber, Dante,Franck Ribéry,Arjen Robben, Joseph Finder,Tom Beck, Erdogan Atalay, Dwayne Johnson, Eve Torres,Ciara Bravo,Alison Hannigan,Zoli Farkas, Par Sundstrom, George Clooney,Peyton Manning, Ed Hochuli, Katja Dofel, Fandango, Rob Van Dam, Opollo Ohno, The Undertaker, Jack Swagger, Fandango, Eve Torres, Nathan Kress,

Most Wanted: Megan Fox, Shia La Boef, John Cena, Victoria Justice, Nickelback, Ariana Grande, Selena Gomez

Follow Me on Twitter @Support_Rollins
Simon
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Simon »

I got Nikolai Volkoff back yesterday. I was so surprised how quick it came back.

Sent 15th January 2013
Recvd: 26th January 2013

Does anyone know how could is Highspots and ManiacJoe are with there autograph Wrestling Suff??
(In 1995 my daughter who was 9 was diagnosed with Leukemia, she has been treated ever since by Great Ormand St Children's Hospital who have been fantastic to her and to us as a family - please can i ask that you click on http://www.gosh.org/gen/donate/ and Donate as much as you can to help them help sick children Thank You)

http://autographs2.weebly.com/index.html
AutoGraff88
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by AutoGraff88 »

Simon wrote:Does anyone know how could is Highspots and ManiacJoe are with there autograph Wrestling Suff??
Highspots' signed wrestling items are legit and are mostly from their past conventions or vendor guests they've had at other conventions. Maniac Joe's signed items are also legit. He's one of the dealers I trust. Another good one is NWALegends.com.
CubsFanKEC1982
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by CubsFanKEC1982 »

MrMartino wrote:Does anyone know a address for these Wrestlers:

Undertaker
CM Punk
Kofi Kingston
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
Big Show

Thank you!!!
Have you tried writing WWE? :roll: May as well ask for John Cena and The Rock while you're at it.

Seriously, none of the upper card of WWE is going to sign through the mail. You can know all of their addresses - I know five of the six you've listed, but they don't sign TTM.
MrMartino
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by MrMartino »

CubsFanKEC1982 wrote:

Undertaker
CM Punk
Kofi Kingston
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
Big Show

Thank you!!!
Have you tried writing WWE? :roll: May as well ask for John Cena and The Rock while you're at it.

Seriously, none of the upper card of WWE is going to sign through the mail. You can know all of their addresses - I know five of the six you've listed, but they don't sign TTM.

too bad......... i tired many times to get autographs via the official wwe address but never got something back but I'll ask them threw mail
Successes: Oliver Kahn,Mario Gomez, Sergio Busquets, Dirk Nowitzki, Jim Ross, Steve Austin, Thomas Gottschalk, Gerhard Schröder, Maxi Biewer, Jackie Collins, Judi Dench,Judge Judy, Daniel van Buyten, Patrick Weihrauch,Toni Kroos, Bastian Schweinsteiger, Holger Badstuber, Dante,Franck Ribéry,Arjen Robben, Joseph Finder,Tom Beck, Erdogan Atalay, Dwayne Johnson, Eve Torres,Ciara Bravo,Alison Hannigan,Zoli Farkas, Par Sundstrom, George Clooney,Peyton Manning, Ed Hochuli, Katja Dofel, Fandango, Rob Van Dam, Opollo Ohno, The Undertaker, Jack Swagger, Fandango, Eve Torres, Nathan Kress,

Most Wanted: Megan Fox, Shia La Boef, John Cena, Victoria Justice, Nickelback, Ariana Grande, Selena Gomez

Follow Me on Twitter @Support_Rollins
BULLYRAYFAN83
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by BULLYRAYFAN83 »

CubsFanKEC1982 wrote:

Undertaker
CM Punk
Kofi Kingston
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
Big Show

Thank you!!!

Im not fighting or starting one just a simple question. Do you always have to have a prick answer? Soemone asks a question and yu give a prick asshole answer. Every damn time. A simple they don't sign through the mail would be enough. Don't have to be a prick to everyone who asks some question.
TNA TENACIOUS 2012: 38 of 99
TNA Impact 2009: 32 of 99
TNA Reflexxions 2012: 28 of 99
TNA Xtreme 2010: 35 of 99
TNA Cross The Line 2008: 24 of 99
Impact Wrestling Live 2012: 7 of 99
WWE Restricted Access 2006: 13 of 71 (Not working on the set right now)
TNA Impact Live 2013: 2 of 99
CubsFanKEC1982
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by CubsFanKEC1982 »

BULLYRAYFAN83 wrote:
CubsFanKEC1982 wrote:

Undertaker
CM Punk
Kofi Kingston
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
Big Show

Thank you!!!

Im not fighting or starting one just a simple question. Do you always have to have a prick answer? Soemone asks a question and yu give a prick asshole answer. Every **** time. A simple they don't sign through the mail would be enough. Don't have to be a prick to everyone who asks some question.
If I were being a prick, you'd know it. Trust me on that.

I'm being honest here.

Do you think you could give me the address for Tom Cruise, Adam Sandler, Nicole Kidman or Beyounce?

Anyone should know that the people at the top of their fields don't have a whole lot of time to sign autographs.
SAJOVIE
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by SAJOVIE »

SAJOVIE wrote:long day at airport morning sucked evening brought
heath Slater 4 cards
drew McIntyre 5 cards and wrestle mania program i figure
kofi 4 cards wm program and wwe encyclopedia
aj 2 figures and 3 cards
Zach Ryder 8 cards 2 figures AND Encyclopedia
and
Shawn Micheal 4 cards 1 figure wrestle mania program and 5 pages in encyclopedia
ok sat and Sunday was a little better had a great hall
ok rumble hall
6 godfather cards 3 papa shango 3 godfather
1 wade Barret figure 4 cards
2 dean malenko cards 1 encyclopedia page
irs 2 cards 2 encyclopedia page
1 card and 1 encyclopedia page
santino 2 cards 1 cobra puppet sleeve
sheamus 1 card i figure 1 program page
Booker t 2 cards 1 encyclopedia page
1 Titus oneil card
1 Micheal Cole card and encyclopedia page