Wrestling Collectors?

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
davidn2161
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Wrestling Collectors?

Post by davidn2161 »

Thanks for sharing Mr. Burns, the autographs look sweet too. Hogan's awesome to the fans and really is a genuine guy when you meet him.
cody_bryan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by cody_bryan »

I have a Divas of Doom Diva special for today only (1st 1 to message me) gets 1 autographed Beth Phoenix index card & a Natalya autographed index card for $10. PM if ur interested
Mjr Frank Burns
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Mjr Frank Burns »

Thanks for all your comments, everyone ... I appreciate it ... Yea, he was awesome and I love these items he signed for me .... Just a very sincere guy ....
SAJOVIE
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by SAJOVIE »

davidn2161 wrote:Thanks for sharing Mr. Burns, the autographs look sweet too. Hogan's awesome to the fans and really is a genuine guy when you meet him.
I second that Hulk was super nice tna was really strict on the one per when my son got his figure signed he commented on the cool 8x10 Hulk asked if he would like one and my son said you already signed my figure then his handler said one per lets move it along and hulk turned to his handler and said are you really gonna tell me I cant give this kid an 8x10 and his handler got quite then hulk hugged my son and gave him the photo and he quipped to his handler lighten up brother Im having fun with my fans
Mjr Frank Burns
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

SAJOVIE wrote:
davidn2161 wrote:Thanks for sharing Mr. Burns, the autographs look sweet too. Hogan's awesome to the fans and really is a genuine guy when you meet him.
he quipped to his handler lighten up brother Im having fun with my fans
YEP .. I believe that bigtime .... That is why he said to me "Ill sign whatever you got Brother!~" He loves his fans. No doubt.... Nice to hear about yer boy getting a hug from The HULKSTER!~ Make sure he says his prayers and eats his vitamins!~ [us] ;-) {up}
warlordforever04
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by warlordforever04 »

i want taz 8x10 pic for my ecw collection send me a pm
CubsFanKEC1982
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by CubsFanKEC1982 »

So, the Smackdown crew bolted town early to get to Egypt...

Had a slower than usual day with WWE, but managed to get five autographs from a self-proclaimed wrestling GAWD....

More to come at a later date.
slimhead12
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by slimhead12 »

http://www.ebay.com/itm/wwe-diva-kiss-c ... 43b4b02172

pm me if interested may be able to work out a price
Mjr Frank Burns
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Before I try the Ebay Trail, I thought I would see if anybody would be interested in these.. I have had them forever and they play just fine ... The covers are in pretty good shape as you can see by the pictures. If you are interested, PM ME with an offer ... I just wanna make room and clear some things out .... They are all VHS TAPES -- If you cannot make out the titles by the pictures, let me know and Ill fill ya in ... Thanks

warlordforever04
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by warlordforever04 »

great videos i have them on dvd rumble and wrstlemania but grahics on boxe are so cool