Wrestling Collectors?

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
maxsoul9
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Wrestling Collectors?

Post by maxsoul9 »

slimhead12 wrote:hi guys i was wondering if anyone ahd a working address for goldust?

he has his own webpage and is scheduled for several public signings. here are the links for his site and one of the events that accepts mail-order.

http://dustinrhodes.lockerdome.com/

http://www.legendsofthering.com/
bushbum
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by bushbum »

Just sent out my first batch of requests in a while. Keeping my fingers crossed! Sent out to Vladimir Kozlov, Ron Simmons, Nigel McGuinness, Jerry Lawler, Ted DiBiase(included donation), Godfather, Dixie Carter, Jimmy Wang Yang and Jerry Lynn.
roulette
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by roulette »

bushbum wrote:Just sent out my first batch of requests in a while. Keeping my fingers crossed! Sent out to Vladimir Kozlov, Ron Simmons, Nigel McGuinness, Jerry Lawler, Ted DiBiase(included donation), Godfather, Dixie Carter, Jimmy Wang Yang and Jerry Lynn.
Unless you've got new addresses on Lynn and Yang I wouldn't expect much, sent to Lynn once a year over the last three years and I'm throwing up a goose egg on all three requests. I know the address we had on Yang was sending back 'Moved no forwarding address' RTSes by the dozen, and I've tried three different residential addresses for Nigel since 2010 (one in Ohio, one in Florida, and one in Pennslyvania) for anothwr goose egg and once to TNA that either got lost or was never returned because I sent to him and in late 2010 he returned a bunch of mail sent to TNA and never got mine. Finally had to bite the bullet and make a deal with a promoter that he works for.

The rest of those names are good signers but Dixie can take up to a year or more
laura_uk
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by laura_uk »

Go to www.retrowrestling.com this friday at 4pm uk time, the guys are opening there order service for the Gail Kim private signing to the genral public. Prices are really good and there's a good selection of wwe and impact merch. Plus every order comes with a coa and a proof pic. Check it out :-)
Most Wanted

Michelle Keegan
Maryse
bushbum
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by bushbum »

roulette wrote:
bushbum wrote:Just sent out my first batch of requests in a while. Keeping my fingers crossed! Sent out to Vladimir Kozlov, Ron Simmons, Nigel McGuinness, Jerry Lawler, Ted DiBiase(included donation), Godfather, Dixie Carter, Jimmy Wang Yang and Jerry Lynn.
Unless you've got new addresses on Lynn and Yang I wouldn't expect much, sent to Lynn once a year over the last three years and I'm throwing up a goose egg on all three requests. I know the address we had on Yang was sending back 'Moved no forwarding address' RTSes by the dozen, and I've tried three different residential addresses for Nigel since 2010 (one in Ohio, one in Florida, and one in Pennslyvania) for anothwr goose egg and once to TNA that either got lost or was never returned because I sent to him and in late 2010 he returned a bunch of mail sent to TNA and never got mine. Finally had to bite the bullet and make a deal with a promoter that he works for.D

The rest of those names are good signers but Dixie can take up to a year or more
I sent to Nigel at the return address he used when he sent out the 8x10's for people that donated to his DVD project. As for Jerry Lynn, I had e-mail correspondence with him regarding purchasing an 8x10, I sent $10 to get an 8x10 and he said he would also sign the cards for me.

Sucks about Yang, though.
maxsoul9
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by maxsoul9 »

bushbum wrote:
roulette wrote:
Unless you've got new addresses on Lynn and Yang I wouldn't expect much, sent to Lynn once a year over the last three years and I'm throwing up a goose egg on all three requests. I know the address we had on Yang was sending back 'Moved no forwarding address' RTSes by the dozen, and I've tried three different residential addresses for Nigel since 2010 (one in Ohio, one in Florida, and one in Pennslyvania) for anothwr goose egg and once to TNA that either got lost or was never returned because I sent to him and in late 2010 he returned a bunch of mail sent to TNA and never got mine. Finally had to bite the bullet and make a deal with a promoter that he works for.D

I sent to Nigel at the return address he used when he sent out the 8x10's for people that donated to his DVD project. As for Jerry Lynn, I had e-mail correspondence with him regarding purchasing an 8x10, I sent $10 to get an 8x10 and he said he would also sign the cards for me.

**** about Yang, though.

I got Jerry Lynn several years back and he is great to his fans! He wrote back a short note and signed a few cards for me.
CubsFanKEC1982
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by CubsFanKEC1982 »

Jerry Lynn is great to his fans. I can attest to that from meeting and talking to him on numerous occasions.

However, the Murfreesboro address on this thread appears to be invalid now. Either that or he's stopped answering mail.

As for Nigel, I tried sending to the return addy from the DVD project, as well. No success, but no RTS. Maybe some day, it'll come back my way. I've had a couple successes in the last few months of things I'd long written off.
Beandox
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Beandox »

I attended the the Smackdown taping Tuesday in Moline. If you watch the show, look for me I'll be on TV a lot. I had tremendous seats front row right in front of the ring steps.

After the show ended Randy Orton made his way around the guard rail and I was able to get a picture with him and he autographed my ticket stub.

Also before the show I got my picture taken with Brooklyn Brawler, Billy Kidman, Lilian Garcia and collected autographs from Matt Striker, Booker T, and Harvey Wippleman.

I've included some pics from my Saturday encounters as well

brochester8
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by brochester8 »

Got back Barry Horowitz today. I sent an 8x10 and a card to his address in Bradon, FL
TTM Favorites: Badd shango Molly Mountie Cole Arn Kozlov barry Bret Lashley Mickie DreamerBeulah BOrton Ugene Sharkboy Ventura Raven Glacier Buff Maria Conway Snow Outlaws Rico Gangrel Dillion Snitsky Taylor Patriot Tatanka Hector Poffo Smiley Angle Disco saturn zybysko demon asya zman Adnan MVP Terkay Dixie Laroux Santino Whipwreck Goon Y2J Simmons spike sgt rosey bruno pope Streets dean Mosh Goldberg CW Ahmed Cottonwood Spivey Horace Yang Clarence warlord Swagger Axe hbilly croft severn shamrock west keirn onoo cj breeze funaki rowan corbin zayn amore schiavone reks charlotte Hawkins edge brutus graves mojo sasha 2cool Byron crowbar funk ascension shiek Jordan zeb dh eva Hassan jarrett kdog henry Cameron b2 hyatt hideo morales iaukea madusa beyer parker neville rodz cas bull owens daffney balor karagias kizarny pettingill gable asuka pearce blake murphy koko Murdoch hodge Carmella blaze embry dykstra bucks kane droz lynn rollins jtg davidflair hammer albert medusa timwhite trish
davidn2161
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by davidn2161 »

Good stuff beandox--I really think this generation of wrestlers is nicer to the fans than the previous ones.