Comic Book Collectors

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
mval8
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Comic Book Collectors

Post by mval8 »

alexb#11 wrote:Does anyone have an address for Darryl Banks ... PM me If anyone has it Thank you
I would recommend emailing him first

d.banks1@sbcglobal.net
megamike79
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by megamike79 »

more non-cape comics The Walking Dead and of course Preacher. I'd like to see a TV show Preacher but you know that people would get confused with the story or outraged and it would get cancelled.
klingonmaquis
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by klingonmaquis »

I dunno my wife is pretty hard core Christian and she actually loves my Preacher collection...so you never know.
Scifi, comic books and a few other areas are my interests in autograph collecting. If you want to talk feel free to pm me.
legendwithoutaname
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by legendwithoutaname »

Neal Adams Success

I ordered a Signed Copy Of Superman vs. Ali for around $20 US from his official store last week : http://www.nealadamsstore.com/

Got it today.

Cover:

Interior Signed Page:
I will NOT PM you an address.
I will assist you in getting said address.
IE: give you pointers on where to get it.
megamike79
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by megamike79 »

I know this is isnt a piece on collecting and hope you guys don't mind that it's hers but I've just finished my No. 2 of 3 piece of Sin City Marv fanart. First one is going to my friend once ive gone over the black again, this is going to an artist at the weekend (who shall remain nameless until after Saturday, if he likes it :lol: ) and the third will be going with me other pictures. Also thinking of doing it with the colours reversed.
http://i1193.photobucket.com/albums/aa3 ... G_5280.jpg
I left the tip of his ear off the picture because I just couldn't get it to look right.
rittdk01
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by rittdk01 »

Got a great looking Jackie Santiago commission. Its a Zatanna grayscale ink drawing with subtle color and looks really nice. I have a lot of Zatanna drawings but I think my last two could be my favorites. I definately like more than boring inked lines on my comic commissions. I have several in the works right now so I will post more as I get them.

legendwithoutaname

Post by legendwithoutaname »

rittdk01 wrote:Heres a commission of Zatanna (about the only character I commission or ask for) by Chrissie Zullo (Madame Xanadu, Fables, Cinderella from Vertigo and Hack/Slash)

I recently as in this week have been working with her on a Super-Girl/Marlyn Monroe Playboy #1 cover themed piece. Her prices are damn good.

Thanks for posting this.
I will NOT PM you an address.
I will assist you in getting said address.
IE: give you pointers on where to get it.
rittdk01
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by rittdk01 »

legendwithoutaname wrote:
rittdk01 wrote:Heres a commission of Zatanna (about the only character I commission or ask for) by Chrissie Zullo (Madame Xanadu, Fables, Cinderella from Vertigo and Hack/Slash)

I recently as in this week have been working with her on a Super-Girl/Marlyn Monroe Playboy #1 cover themed piece. Her prices are **** good.

Thanks for posting this.
Yeah shes really good and fast. I normally only get Zatanna but I commissioned a Batgirl and Wonder Woman to match the Zatanna I liked it so much.
JasonS
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by JasonS »

Great sketches! Congrats again.

Today I had a nice return. Rahsan Ekedal signed my issue of Solomon Kane #1 and did a sweet sketch of him too. Sent c/o Dark Horse comics, but I contacted Mr. Ekedal first via email and asked permission to send first.

It was really neat for me since they published my letter to them in this same issue he signed. I will try and post a picture soon.
Use google before you ask. Seriously.
megamike79
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by megamike79 »

Just read Flashpoint #1, it wasnt bad but there are just too many tie ins there's 22 releases in June I ain't got that type of money.