Twilight Zone Successes and addresses!

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
klingonmaquis
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Twilight Zone Successes and addresses!

Post by klingonmaquis »

Sent March 25th
Fred Willard
5056 Woodley Ave.
Encino, CA. 91436
sent 2 cards and 1 twilight zone radio show photo
recieved all signed
Scifi, comic books and a few other areas are my interests in autograph collecting. If you want to talk feel free to pm me.
prettykittyjenna
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by prettykittyjenna »

[quote="pwr255"]Good Job!

Thankyou Paul! It's nice to know people like the creator of this page's successes!!
Orby's blue angel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Orby's blue angel »

I've been meaning to say Niiiice successes Prettykittyjenna! :)I like the way he added the little copyright circle with the c inside next to the year.

"Especially Bart, but especially Lisa!"
prettykittyjenna
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Orby's blue angel wrote:I've been meaning to say Niiiice successes Prettykittyjenna! :)I like the way he added the little copyright circle with the c inside next to the year.
Thank you! I am glad to know you like my successes!
TTMCentral
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by TTMCentral »

I am going to send to at least 17 actors on the list!
SUB FOR SUB!
VIDEOS OF SUCCESSES HERE!
SUB TO ME PLEASE!!!
http://www.youtube.com/user/TTMCentral?feature=mhee

PLEASE LIKE MY PAGE!!!!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Autograph ... 4764163609

My Website:
http://ttmcentral.weebly.com/
Orby's blue angel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Hi. I'm hoping you guys could please help me. There's an actor I like named Ron Foster that also appeared in a 1963 episode of The Twilight Zone "The 7th is Made Up of Phantoms". I'd love to write to him, and there is an addy available for a Ron Foster in the database, but there's an inconsistency. The Ron Foster from The Twilight Zone was born in 1930 or 1931. But the Ron Foster in the database says his birthdate is 1941. I have checked to see who this Ron Foster actor born in 1941 is, by typing in his name and birthdate into search engines, and nothing comes out. Do you guys think it's the same person, and they made a mistake with his birthdate? Or if anyone has an addy for the Ron Foster I'm looking for PLEASE post it. Thanks.

Orby's blue angel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

On a separate note, I remembered that Robert Redford appeared in an episode of The Twilight Zone. An address I've seen has recent success is: Robert Redford / 3101 E. Idas Rd. / Provo, UT 84604. Happy Successes To All! {up}

prettykittyjenna
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Orby's blue angel wrote:Hi. I'm hoping you guys could please help me. There's an actor I like named Ron Foster that also appeared in a 1963 episode of The Twilight Zone "The 7th is Made Up of Phantoms". I'd love to write to him, and there is an addy available for a Ron Foster in the database, but there's an inconsistency. The Ron Foster from The Twilight Zone was born in 1930 or 1931. But the Ron Foster in the database says his birthdate is 1941. I have checked to see who this Ron Foster actor born in 1941 is, by typing in his name and birthdate into search engines, and nothing comes out. Do you guys think it's the same person, and they made a mistake with his birthdate? Or if anyone has an addy for the Ron Foster I'm looking for PLEASE post it. Thanks.

I'll check for you and get back to you.

-The Management
prettykittyjenna
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

prettykittyjenna wrote:
Orby's blue angel wrote:Hi. I'm hoping you guys could please help me. There's an actor I like named Ron Foster that also appeared in a 1963 episode of The Twilight Zone "The 7th is Made Up of Phantoms". I'd love to write to him, and there is an addy available for a Ron Foster in the database, but there's an inconsistency. The Ron Foster from The Twilight Zone was born in 1930 or 1931. But the Ron Foster in the database says his birthdate is 1941. I have checked to see who this Ron Foster actor born in 1941 is, by typing in his name and birthdate into search engines, and nothing comes out. Do you guys think it's the same person, and they made a mistake with his birthdate? Or if anyone has an addy for the Ron Foster I'm looking for PLEASE post it. Thanks.

I'll check for you and get back to you.

-The Management

Ok, I checked. There is no working address for Mr. Foster. Sorry.
Orby's blue angel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Darn... :( Thanks for letting me know.