Summer

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
Melindabear2002
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Summer

Post by Melindabear2002 »

Does the Norway ride ring a bell? That's the only I can think it might be off the top of my head
My Autograph Collection, (If you want to ask how I got any graph please feel free to email me)
miley cyrus fan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by miley cyrus fan »

going to a lot of concerts, im going to see the eagles twice(going to both shows) james taylor, and thou not a music concert going to see craig ferguson the comedian. after i see the eagles it would be official ive seen all my fav bands that are still together. also things ill be doing my summer sleeping in a lot. catching up on my reading like always, and watching some movies, doesent the new sisterhood movie come out this summer, itll be nice to see alexis bledel for the first time since gilmore girls ended :cry: yes it still stings lol.
Diamond Matt
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Diamond Matt »

I'm doing ym gcse's at the moment, so will have finished school a month earlier then usual, so i have about 12 weeks off this summer!!

Finish School 12th June, and go back September 2nd!!
Recent TTM Successes - Roland Scholton, Sid Waddell, James Wade, Colin Lloyd
Favourate Successes - David Beckham, Monty Panesar[IP], Nasser Hussain[IP]
BABii_ANG3L
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by BABii_ANG3L »

Melindabear2002 wrote:Does the Norway ride ring a bell? That's the only I can think it might be off the top of my head
haha I don't even know the name. So IDK.
i CAN LUV U 4EVER BUT NEVER WiLL i BE iN LOVE WiTH U 'TiL U LUV ME

Classikmetal
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Classikmetal »

Not that big of a summer planned for me. Just work...work...and oh yeah, forgot to mention, WORK. But i do plan some concerts of this summer. I might be going to a Foo Fighters show, Stone Temple Pilots, and possibly Rocklahoma. I'm saving up for next summer to go on a long trip to Scotland for about a month or 2. So thats something to look forward to...dates may change cus i get homesick easy! :lol: