What do your family/friends think of your collection?

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
Sara Kellerman
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: What do your family/friends think of your collection?

Post by Sara Kellerman »

My Mum likes my hobby. Sometimes, if she likes person who I write to, she asks me to ask this person for an autograph for her too. My Dad thinks it's a stupid west of money, but I think, that he only says things like that, but thinks it's nice, 'cause in work he brags these autographs.
Thumper

Post by Thumper »

My Mum wants me to do this so I can sell them on E-Bay, and my dad thinks that it's a bit sad.
My friends think it's a bit loony.
converse22queen
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by converse22queen »

my mum always tells me i could be doing so many other things. my dad, i dont think he even knows. my sister loves it and makes me send one to one of her fav celebs every once in a while. my granparents are happy to buy me stamps or envelopes for christmas or my birthday. my friends think its pretty cool cuz sometimesi get one for them. :D
siggy by me!
Shambler
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Shambler »

Thumper wrote:My Mum wants me to do this so I can sell them on E-Bay.
:lol: Yeah..whenever I get a new autograph my mother asks 'How much money can you get for it? Can't we cut the personalization off and sell it?' I won't ever sell my authentics. Never. This is my hobby, not a job!
AUTHENTIC, OR NOTHING AT ALL.
LATEST SUCCESSES : Liam Lawrence, Ashley Young, Daniel Agger
Thumper

Post by Thumper »

Shambler wrote:
Thumper wrote:My Mum wants me to do this so I can sell them on E-Bay.
:lol: Yeah..whenever I get a new autograph my mother asks 'How much money can you get for it? Can't we cut the personalization off and sell it?' I won't ever sell my authentics. Never. This is my hobby, not a job!
My mum says that. I've requested some for "my little brother" to sell to get a bit of postage paid, but my sister stole them :mad:
Melindabear2002
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Melindabear2002 »

Not that many people know I collect, but my mom and sister will try to figure out who it's from if I'm not home when they get the mail.
My Autograph Collection, (If you want to ask how I got any graph please feel free to email me)
TwiHardPotterFan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by TwiHardPotterFan »

My mom and grandma say its a very childish hobby and I need to stop being such a teeny bopper but when I've gotten mail with the requested celeb, they seem excited for me. I think my best friend might think it's lame but since I've been so sick lately I think she just joins me to ammuse me.
most recent: 6/18/17 Geri Holliwell

https://bsbpinkangel99.wixsite.com/honestlyya my blog
http://www.freewebs.com/twihardpotterfan/index.htm My Harry Potter/Twilight Collection
http://www.freewebs.com/lokinickfan8467/index.htm My Main Site
http://anitasroyaltysite.webs.com/ My Royalty Site

Favorites: BSB, Robert Pattinson, JK Rowling, Dan Radcliffe, Taylor Lautner, Rupert Grint, Nikki Reed, Taylor Momsen, Emma Watson.
lizane

Post by lizane »

Hey! ;-)

Oh, all of my friends and familly totally loves it! :lol: My mom and brother cannot wait too see who it's from when there's an envelope addressed to me in the mail - my mom was once so excited that she texted me while I was in class to tell me I got an autograph from Paul Bettany! :mrgreen: All of my friends loves it too, every week they want to know if I got any new autographs.

Thanks,
Lizanne
riot
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by riot »

My family thinks it's a waste of time and postage.
My mom thinks I should spend more time thinking about God than a celebrity.
Jansky
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jansky »

My family and friends think its pretty cool, I think its mainly because 90% of my autographs I get in person so I always have the pictures and the experience to back them up so they always like to hear about that. I think some of my friends think its a little weird and say its only a scribble but for me its more about the experience and the memories than anything else. When I go to autograph events now I end up stewarding because I love it so much!
**Brilliant Siggy by XOLindsey87**