Most Annoying Celebrity

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
Shambler
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Most Annoying Celebrity

Post by Shambler »

I have a problem with the majority of American A-listers and bands actually, because it comes across as if they are trying to be purposely stupid, immature and talentless.

Britney + sister Spears, Paris Hilton, Lindsay Lohan, Justin Timberlake, Jack Black, Fergie (black eyed peas), the TRL presenters, Panic! at The Disco, Fall Out Boy, My Chemical Romance, Miley Cyrus, the Playboy bunnies etc etc, my list could fill up two pages.

Eminem's squeaky voice does me in as well. And I feel that Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, Jennifer Anniston, Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes get far too much media coverage. Wentworth Miller is overrated.

I think I can say this from an unbiased point of view because I'm South African - its a real shame British celebs are so overlooked. {down} if someone as brilliantly talented as Rowan Atkinson had to pass away (forbid), it would go by pretty much unnoticed compared to the death of someone like Anna Nicole Smith, who did NOTHING constructive with her life.
AUTHENTIC, OR NOTHING AT ALL.
LATEST SUCCESSES : Liam Lawrence, Ashley Young, Daniel Agger
lizane

Post by lizane »

You know, Shambler, I totally agree with you! {up} Other than Fergie and Wentworth Miller, of course! :lol: No, I really like you so you can say what you want!! ;) Anyways, I find Zac Efron very annoying! He is a pathetic actor (only my opinion) and I think someone like Shia LaBeouf is a much better actor! :)

Thanks,
Lizanne
seb88
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by seb88 »

Lizanne wrote:You know, Shambler, I totally agree with you! {up} Other than Fergie and Wentworth Miller, of course! :lol: No, I really like you so you can say what you want!! ;) Anyways, I find Zac Efron very annoying! He is a pathetic actor (only my opinion) and I think someone like Shia LaBeouf is a much better actor! :)

Thanks,
Lizanne
I have to disagree with you on Zac Efron Lizanne. I think he's a really talented and promising actor, and very down-to-earth as a person aswell. Plus, he's very kind to his fans! ;-) Shia is pretty good but I still think Efron is a bit better when it comes to acting! {up}
My website. My autographs: TheCollection
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"When i get sad, i stop being sad and be awesome again. True story!"
Shambler
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Shambler »

Lizanne wrote:You know, Shambler, I totally agree with you! {up} Other than Fergie and Wentworth Miller, of course! :lol: No, I really like you so you can say what you want!! ;) Anyways, I find Zac Efron very annoying! He is a pathetic actor (only my opinion) and I think someone like Shia LaBeouf is a much better actor! :)

Thanks,
Lizanne
Hehe, lol thanks Lizanne :lol: I think I just get fed up with Fergie and Wenty because heat magazine features them WAY too much! I don't like any of Fergie's songs, but then again I am more into my indie rock, soul and reggae ;) My brother's girlfriend is mad about Wentworth but I just don't find him good looking, and Prison Break bored me! I prefer perhaps more 'geeky' actors like Adrien Brody and Forest Whitaker.

Completely agree with you about Zac Efron. He looks like a Ken doll, and I don't find his acting up to scratch! If he didn't look the way he did, I don't think he would've got the part for High School Musical or Hairspray.
AUTHENTIC, OR NOTHING AT ALL.
LATEST SUCCESSES : Liam Lawrence, Ashley Young, Daniel Agger
Mighty_Modders
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Mighty_Modders »

yeah i'd have to agree with whoever was saying the american celebrities...maybe its a non-american thing :lol: a lot of them just come across as being maximum ego for minimum talent. its probably just the culture there - it seems the more money you have, the more important you are. talent/brains/personality etc just dont seem important.

i think pretty much anyone who does the whole 'celebrity' thing anyway is a bit rubbish. you should get to where you are through being good at what you do, not selling pictures of yourself to some rubbish magazine.
lizane

Post by lizane »

seb88 wrote:

Thanks,
Lizanne
I have to disagree with you on Zac Efron Lizanne. I think he's a really talented and promising actor, and very down-to-earth as a person aswell. Plus, he's very kind to his fans! ;-) Shia is pretty good but I still think Efron is a bit better when it comes to acting! {up}
Hey seb88! ;)

I'm sorry, but that's just my opinion! :) I hope I didn't offend you though, I don't like to upset people! :lol: It's unfortunately just my opinion, just as the way you feel about Paris! :P

Regards,
Lizanne
seb88
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by seb88 »

Lizanne wrote:
seb88 wrote:

Thanks,
Lizanne
Hey seb88! ;)

I'm sorry, but that's just my opinion! :) I hope I didn't offend you though, I don't like to upset people! :lol: It's unfortunately just my opinion, just as the way you feel about Paris! :P

Regards,
Lizanne
No worries Liz. Everyone has the right to state their opinion, right! :D {up}
It would be kinda weird and boring if all of us felt the same.. :lol:
My website. My autographs: TheCollection
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"When i get sad, i stop being sad and be awesome again. True story!"
Cheese
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Cheese »

FIONA PHILLIPS
BY ABOUT 284728957943658927689576 MILES
lizane

Post by lizane »

No worries Liz. Everyone has the right to state their opinion, right! :D {up}
It would be kinda weird and boring if all of us felt the same.. :lol:
Thanks seb88!! {thumb2} I guess I'm just one of the few who's not a very big Efron fan, but it's not like I hate him! :lol: At the moment, I can't think of anyone else who kinda annoys me... Mabey I'll feel better about Zac in the future! {thumb2}

Anyways, I'm glad you like Zac and stay a fan! {up} He seems to be very popular, but as Shambler said, we're South African, I guess who don't "get" the hype about Zac Efron! :lol:

Enjoy your day/evening, seb88!! :D {up}

Regards,
Lizanne
Skye

Post by Skye »

I love how this board has so many people from different countries. I myself don't like Zac efron that much. Prefer Corbin and Lucas but to me most of the Disney Stars are ok. They all seem very down to earth and cool. Don't know why other people may have problems with them... but then again I'm only a teen so...
Image Image Image Image Image
Latest Request:
Latest Success:
Favorite Success: