Debbie Reynolds SUCCESS!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
AutographDiva
$10 gift certificate winner

Re: Debbie Reynolds SUCCESS!

Post by AutographDiva »

peterslawford wrote:
AutographDiva wrote:
Carlosredevil. wrote:its a sec its not from her...

also your sig says your waiting for Sidney poitier.. well you need to change that as hes dead
If you are still worried about authenticity, check this users other posts. Not exactly a reliable source of information. Also, I forgot to say...Congrats!!!
Thank you! {??} This autograph meant a lot to me!
You are very welcome. I followed you on Tumblr. Do you plan to share your collection there?
Most of my collection can be viewed here: http://celebritybymk.wix.com/autographs
peterslawford

Post by peterslawford »

AutographDiva wrote:You are very welcome. I followed you on Tumblr. Do you plan to share your collection there?
Thank you so much! I always post when I have a success on there, but as of yet I don't have a place to put them on the site. I may in the near future though!
TTM: Ann Blyth, Eva Marie Saint, Debbie Reynolds, Sophia Loren, Brigitte Bardot, Shirley MacLaine, Mary Carlisle, Barbara Eden, Don Murray, Gena Rowlands, Doris Day, Jane Powell, Nehemiah Persoff, Kathryn Grant-Crosby, Betty White, Dewey Martin, Dick Van Dyke, Marsha Hunt, Arlene Dahl
In Person: William Shatner, Robert Wagner, Diahann Carroll, Russ Tamblyn, Britt Ekland, George Chakiris
Purchased: Esther Williams, Russ Tamblyn, Julie Adams, Julie Newmar, Tyrone Power, Joan Fontaine
Waiting For: Sidney Poitier, Mia Farrow, Priscilla Presley, John Astin, Joanne Woodward, Earl Holliman, Shelley Fabares, Yvette Mimieux
Radzim
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Radzim »

peterslawford wrote:
AutographDiva wrote:
Carlosredevil. wrote:its a sec its not from her...

also your sig says your waiting for Sidney poitier.. well you need to change that as hes dead
If you are still worried about authenticity, check this users other posts. Not exactly a reliable source of information. Also, I forgot to say...Congrats!!!
Thank you! {??} This autograph meant a lot to me!
All dilettante experts let them go to hell !!! I think this is a real autograph . The handwriting matches the style of Debbie Reynolds and old age . Go to hell, all the experts lovers
dramaticsuccess
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dramaticsuccess »

I completely agree with you what you say. In fact I think it's a fake also so its my opinion but I will go to hell
Radzim
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Radzim »

dramaticsuccess wrote:I completely agree with you what you say. In fact I think it's a fake also so its my opinion but I will go to hell
old stars will not spoil the reputation and forge signatures
alf7624
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by alf7624 »

So I do not really have an opinion on if it is real or not....... BUT.......

Carrie Fisher's TTMs have always had the reputation that her "mom" signs them.

So Debbie Reynolds signs her daughters TTMs, but not her own?

Again, I do not really have a opinion on if they are real, but if Debbie's are Sec., can the stories of Carrie's "Mom" signing her TTMs stop then?