Robbie Coltrane success!

Trash
fromuk2014
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Robbie Coltrane success!

Post by fromuk2014 »

Bessimal89 wrote:It looks pretty authentic to me and I had a note with it from his office confirming it's been personally signed by him. I'm not sure how to upload the image on here though to show?
Simply take a photo/scan with a camera, scanner or phone, connect it to your computer, or use your phones internet browser to upload to imgur and then share the link here.
Imortalmindz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Imortalmindz »

Nah it will be a print. Almost certainly....You will not get an authentic from there. The user markd on here is talking rubbish. I don't know how he can say it's real when he hasn't even seen the pic. Haha...he has no clue what he's talking about. He must be a Canadian troll... The only way anyone on here will believe it is real is to post the photo on a photobucket or image site and provide the link on here. It's very very simple my 6 year old daughter can do it.... If you can't do that then you must be pretty stupid.

The reason you won't post the photo is because you know it's a print. Or prove me wrong....?!?
Imortalmindz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Imortalmindz »

Robbie Coltrane has never ever sent a real authentic from that address. You can check this forum all the Robbie Coltrane successes on here and they are all prints. So markd is a bullshitter.
Almostbitten
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Almostbitten »

Imortalmindz wrote:Nah it will be a print. Almost certainly....You will not get an authentic from there. The user markd on here is talking rubbish. I don't know how he can say it's real when he hasn't even seen the pic. Haha...he has no clue what he's talking about. He must be a Canadian troll... The only way anyone on here will believe it is real is to post the photo on a photobucket or image site and provide the link on here. It's very very simple my 6 year old daughter can do it.... If you can't do that then you must be pretty stupid.

The reason you won't post the photo is because you know it's a print. Or prove me wrong....?!?

It's true. You post a photo for proof.
Bessimal89
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Bessimal89 »

I really don't appreciate being called stupid just because I don't know how to do something, like I said I have never done this before and didn't know how to upload the picture- not everybody has good skills with a computer.
I am convinced it's authentic, the reason I didn't upload it is simply because I didn't know how to not because I know it's not genuine because I believe it is. And I am trying to figure out how to load it.

I'm trying to do a good thing for charity and thought it would be a nice idea to share my story as I was chuffed with it, I won't be doing that again on here as some of you are just plain rude with your responses.

I've just looked up and figured out how to load it so here it is.

http://m.imgur.com/a/8a2zJ
Markd
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Markd »

Don't mind that member. A lot of folks on here are immature and think that since they've been collecting for a few months or a year they know it all. I've been collecting for about 17 years and I've relied on Robbie a few times for items for charity auctions and he (or rather his agency) always comes through with hand signed items; much like the one that you received that is most certainly authentic. Another way of telling its different, aside from the obviously different signature, is the size of the photos. All the preprints are 4x6 and when they send hand signed ones they're 5x7; the ones I've always received are at least.

Pay no attention to the trolls who don't know what they're talking about. Great success!
Visit my Autograph blog to see my successes!

markdautographs.blogspot.ca
JessicaR94
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by JessicaR94 »

What you recieved is a standard print. I have not posted to argue but you can believe what you want. That's fine {up}
Warlordx21
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Warlordx21 »

Pre-print.
Markd
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Markd »

JessicaR94 wrote:What you recieved is a standard print. I have not posted to argue but you can believe what you want. That's fine {up}
did you even look at the photo he posted? That's definitely not the "standard print". If you don't even know what a preprint is then you really have no business commenting...
Visit my Autograph blog to see my successes!

markdautographs.blogspot.ca
Emmaness
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Emmaness »

JessicaR94 wrote:What you recieved is a standard print. I have not posted to argue but you can believe what you want. That's fine {up}
I agree it's a print but markd will disagree as he sells forged autographs on eBay and that is the reason why he prefers to say it's authentic.